• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KNNCCB! Which ch@@by@ kia zapped me 3 times and say I'm a Kiasu Sinkee!

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should check my history, or ask Cooleo or SIFU on my relationship with that Pimp King, dun be sour and spiteful please. It just make you sound stupid, no offence. :smile:

pimp king is a sicko lah. if you get on his nerves too much, he will forget his promise on 'anything goes' in this forum. my 'sifu' nick kena 7 day ban, minus 500 rep point from him b4. my 'sifu1' nick also kena -500 pts from him (until in the red).:biggrin: but no choice lah he is the owner. he paid $1000.00 to upgrade ok!

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
pimp king is a sicko lah. if you get on his nerves too much, he will forget his promise on 'anything goes' in this forum. my 'sifu' nick kena 7 day ban, minus 500 rep point from him b4. my 'sifu1' nick also kena -500 pts from him (until in the red).:biggrin: but no choice lah he is the owner. he paid $1000.00 to upgrade ok!

SIFU, u shud try sucking Sam's cock. See Alamaking, so many points! :p

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
What was she sucking? She looks hot! :p

005.jpg

you mean her?

erina1_20090918033230.jpg

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am a fan of most things Japanese too, books and movies etc, but my Japanese language proficiency is limited to a few phrases mostly used in distressed situations. :o

Perhaps we can start a thread on all things Japanese. :p

Velma

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am a fan of most things Japanese too, books and movies etc, but my Japanese language proficiency is limited to a few phrases mostly used in distressed situations. :o

Perhaps we can start a thread on all things Japanese. :p

does your knowledge just center on "kimochi" or "yamate"? :rolleyes: