• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

KNNCCB! Which ch@@by@ kia zapped me 3 times and say I'm a Kiasu Sinkee!

IP address can change easily with a VPN leh. If you need to ask what is VPN, then u probably shouldn't use it. lol

seriously i couldn't be bothered. he wanna ban then ban lor. this forum belongs to him. didn't he just kpkb a few days ago that he spend 1k on upgrading and fixing the system. :biggrin:

so let him feel shiok shiok lah that he had the power to ban nicks.

seriously i couldn't be bothered. he wanna ban then ban lor. this forum belongs to him. didn't he just kpkb a few days ago that he spend 1k on upgrading and fixing the system. :biggrin:

Haha...he even talk cock that once the website start making money, he will fuck off and let others run this site. U believe?

Ha ha ha.....he KPKB spend $1k upgrade. But he talk big/cock about his $4k monitor when I ask him to change the back ground color.

u say somemore he will say that sinkies are impossible to please. u say somemore again then he will tell u not happy fuck off. :biggrin:

dat burger oways tok wif no brains 1 la ... but den, later wen he himself find ze same ting buay song, he wil diam-diam change it ...