• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KFC staff wanna whack customer !!! GUESS WHICH RACE ???

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You don't need to join a gang to be a gangster in order to become a hooligan. His hooligan behavior that provoked the fight is already clear.

Where in the video does it show that? I see 10 m&ds wanting to beat up 3 ppl and 2 of them are females. The lone male didn't even do anything except try to avoid being hit.

You're clearly biased cos of your racism and you're supposedly half chinese.

Nasi Lemak

Alfrescian
Loyal
The whole truth is out. It's because of Chinese hooliganism and racism that provoked the conflict.

The whole truth is out. It is because Mat calling the Chinese "BABI" first ...

Mat was provoking the Chinese... "IF YOU WANT TO EAT, COOK YOURSELF, YOU SWINE !!!

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where in the video does it show that? I see 10 m&ds wanting to beat up 3 ppl and 2 of them are females. The lone male didn't even do anything except try to avoid being hit.

You're clearly biased cos of your racism and you're supposedly half chinese.

Hooliganism - as expressed in why he pay money can't get what he want? Racism - Obviously pork isn't halal and he insulted them by asking for pork. You have to watch the two videos, not just one. Anyway Chinese hooliganism is nothing uncommon, as manifest in spitting wherever they wish and sticking up their legs wherever they sit, walking into restaurants in Ts and shorts and slippers and screw basic dress code of courtesy and civility. They'll say, there's money in their pockets, so what?

Nasi Lemak

Alfrescian
Loyal
418976_2696375131980_1334652656_2267061_822347357_n.jpg

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Facebooker Law Chor Beng is another Chinese idiot. So, start argument all the way to provoking the other to throw first punch is right? Stupid Chinese logic when they lost a fight. The whole logic will be twisted around if the Chinese side wins the fight, isn't it? Chinese so heroic? So victimized? Take up the challenge and let's see!

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hooliganism - as expressed in why he pay money can't get what he want? Racism - Obviously pork isn't halal and he insulted them by asking for pork. You have to watch the two videos, not just one. Anyway Chinese hooliganism is nothing uncommon, as manifest in spitting wherever they wish and sticking up their legs wherever they sit, walking into restaurants in Ts and shorts and slippers and screw basic dress code of courtesy and civility. They'll say, there's money in their pockets, so what?

Did he ask them for pork in KFC? You sure about that? You're obviously making up stories. It's funny you're talking about chinese hooliganism when i see malays behaving like hoolians. You're clearly bias.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Facebooker Law Chor Beng is another Chinese idiot. So, start argument all the way to provoking the other to throw first punch is right? Stupid Chinese logic when they lost a fight. The whole logic will be twisted around if the Chinese side wins the fight, isn't it? Chinese so heroic? So victimized? Take up the challenge and let's see!

Ok let's do this. Change the races. The customer is now a malay and the staff are all chinese. Everything else is the same. Now tell me honestly. Ok. Tell me honestly would you still say the customer is in the wrong? Obviously not. I can bet on that.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok let's do this. Change the races. The customer is now a malay and the staff are all chinese. Everything else is the same. Now tell me honestly. Ok. Tell me honestly would you still say the customer is in the wrong? Obviously not. I can bet on that.

If you switch the races around, there'd be no such incident of provocative insult. Chinese eat and sell everything. Go ask your good friend Ramseth.

Don't be mistaken. I don't believe in religions and religious dietary restrictions, you should know well. However, why go to a Malay and ask for pork?

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you switch the races around, there'd be no such incident of provocative insult. Chinese eat and sell everything. Go ask your good friend Ramseth.

Don't be mistaken. I don't believe in religions and religious dietary restrictions, you should know well. However, why go to a Malay and ask for pork?

You are a moron. It's a kfc joint where got sell pork? What religion are we talking about now?

In any case you refused to answer my question cos you are bias but are just acting blur. So this concludes that you just hate chinese and will blame them in any situation.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a moron. It's a kfc joint where got sell pork? What religion are we talking about now?

In any case you refused to answer my question cos you are bias but are just acting blur. So this concludes that you just hate chinese and will blame them in any situation.

You're the racist moron. Any eatery that has a halal cert and hires Malay staff cannot sell pork. Asking for pork in the face of a Malay staff is an insult. If he's a Chinese kid, the Malay staff would probably have forgiven him. But he's an adult. If it wasn't meant to insult and provoke a fight, I don't know what.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You're the racist moron. Any eatery that has a halal cert and hires Malay staff cannot sell pork. Asking for pork in the face of a Malay staff is an insult. If he's a Chinese kid, the Malay staff would probably have forgiven him. But he's an adult. If it wasn't meant to insult and provoke a fight, I don't know what.

Since where did he ask for pork? He asked for pork in kfc? You're making up stories here.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Malays from Singapore to Malaysia are alright with me so far. They always smile and call me Tuan or Sir, the more familiarized ones call me Kawan. The Malay girls like to call me Abang in a sexy tone with battering of eyelids sending shivers down my spine. Some Singapore Malay guys even joined me on drinking sessions, but not Malaysian Malays; don't try that, you may get arrested along with them for tempting Muslims to drink in Malaysia. Frankly, my prima facie opinion is that guy must have said something very insulting to the Malay staff. Otherwise, he and his other Malay colleagues wouldn't have reacted like that.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malays from Singapore to Malaysia are alright with me so far. They always smile and call me Tuan or Sir, the more familiarized ones call me Kawan. The Malay girls like to call me Abang in a sexy tone with battering of eyelids sending shivers down my spine. Some Singapore Malay guys even joined me on drinking sessions, but not Malaysian Malays; don't try that, you may get arrested along with them for tempting Muslims to drink in Malaysia. Frankly, my prima facie opinion is that guy must have said something very insulting to the Malay staff. Otherwise, he and his other Malay colleagues wouldn't have reacted like that.

Stop relating your experience from eating in a restaurant and being served by m&d waiters! Look at your face. Do u seriously expect us to believe people address u as "Tuan or Sir" ?

Do u have a tingling sensation at your groin when people at the bank address you as Sir too?