• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Keyboard warrior moderater spotter ;)

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Are you doubly sure or not? so far nobody here met you before leh... some even kenna fly aeroplane by you leh.... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

There's 3 members in sammyboy who have met me one is a indian another is a Malaysian . I Aeroplane ppl ? u mean that pilot who u meet for durian ? Go and ask him what happen before u talk .

DamnUseless

Alfrescian
Loyal

Moral of the story : Don't believe what u read in internet forums where people posts with online persona, anonymously behind a moniker and credibility is zero. If your "good friend" PM u and say that he has meet up with so and so.. just listen with your left ear and let it pass out through your right ear. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's 3 members in sammyboy who have met me one is a indian another is a Malaysian . I Aeroplane ppl ? u mean that pilot who u meet for durian ? Go and ask him what happen before u talk .

Ohh issit? hahaha..... So how's wifey? :smile:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hate ppl who act tough when they are not . and I hate racist . I don't mind ppl telling jokes about other race .. A joke is a joke an insult is an insult .

Kudos to you Bro..

I maybe guilty at times of making fun of these FT Ah Nehs but all Sporeans regardless of race who are Oppo supporters are all my bros..

I also have many friends from all races.. We also make many jokes about one another but its all in the name of fun..

We need to Unite when fighting the PAP..

Beer will be on me if you're in Spore in the future..

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What happen is this difter kena malu by me so pissed off he wanted to meet me offline he thinks like a primary school kid and challenges ppl to fights offline :rolleyes: Now he's trying to act like a good guy. Btw I heard a few fouumers wanted to meet you in Japan but you always Mia

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kudos to you Bro..

I maybe guilty at times of making fun of these FT Ah Nehs but all Sporeans regardless of race who are Oppo supporters are all my bros..

I also have many friends from all races.. We also make many jokes about one another but its all in the name of fun..

sinkies where got unite. if got united, got protest liao...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that thread very long. didn't really read it. you and Jah want to increase post counts ? :biggrin: anyway, a joke to some people might be perceived as an insult to others.

He tries to act saintly by saying racist this or that but the truth is he took it personally when I posted about his lip syncing vids then tries to spam me so many times in the thread. Nothing to do about insulting other races at all.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Moral of the story : Don't believe what u read in internet forums where people posts with online persona, anonymously behind a moniker and credibility is zero. If your "good friend" PM u and say that he has meet up with so and so.. just listen with your left ear and let it pass out through your right ear. :biggrin:

Good word of advice here but might piss off some heroes here. :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What happen is this difter kena malu by me so pissed off he wanted to meet me offline he thinks like a primary school kid and challenges ppl to fights offline :rolleyes: Now he's trying to act like a good guy. Btw I heard a few fouumers wanted to meet you in Japan but you always Mia

Whahahahaha me malu ? just because I show u a video non indian lip sync to a indian song ? What about the video which show a angmo woman who sang indian song :wink: why u didn't mention ? :wink: ppl have eyes to see in that above link post :wink: u are behaving like kinana die die want face :wink: it's ok I have humiliated u enough in that thread keyboard warrior . :wink: primary school kids ? I still remember when u make fun of psy83 because he dare not meet ah ram .. Now u are doing the same thing just kpkb infront of your pc and dare not meet me :wink: u are disgrace to your own race . I'm a Chinese I also feel Paiseh for u :wink: since u also like to pui here pui there why not meet me up and pui infront of my face :wink: ? Scare say scare don't need to act so tough here :wink: keyboard warrior :wink: whahhaha . Oh .. Ppl want to meet me in Japan I Mia ? Why not u meet me in Japan ? If u want to save money on air ticket I already say I can meet u in Singapore during Chinese New Year .. But u refuse :wink: .... Word of advise .. Don't be so xia LAN here if u dare not meet ppl in real life . Somemore can make fun of psy83 because he didn't meet ah ram ? Whahhaahahahahaha . I have humiliated you enough in that thread ... Ppl have eyes to see . Enough fun Liao keyboard warrior :wink: don't dare to meet still want to act tough even psy83 is not like u at least he diam diam after dare not meet ah ram ... You leh ? Krupppplppui . Bye keyboard warrior :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kudos to you Bro..

Bro please don't agree with me , later that keyboard warrior say u are my clone leh .. Happen in other thread Liao .. Ppl who agree with me he will say they are my clones . :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He tries to act saintly by saying racist this or that but the truth is he took it personally when I posted about his lip syncing vids then tries to spam me so many times in the thread. Nothing to do about insulting other races at all.

Whahahahaha ... Trying to explain so much no use .. Ppl can go to that thread and read . :wink: ok lah u very garang lah keyboard warrior :wink: happy Bo ? Whahahah .

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you also better behave .. if u French kiss a woman and she got char siew stuck between her teeth and U accidentally shallow it will u go into a trance ? :wink:

a woman? a she?
this bugger his whole life he only experience a he :oIo:

( :oIo: this is not for you hor, drift )

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whahahahaha ... Trying to explain so much no use .. Ppl can go to that thread and read . :wink: ok lah u very garang lah keyboard warrior :wink: happy Bo ? Whahahah .

Where got no use? Ppl read already. :wink: you actually got mad when i showed you for stupidly posting a lip syncing vid. hahahhahahahhaha childish.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
actually. i agree with Jah opinions to a large extent. so i am not going to comment on that part of his somewhat extreme point of view regarding race.

we all have bias. i accept it.

Nothing to do with that la. The reason why he so dulan is right on the first page of the thread. Nothing to do with race but he just pretends to act all holy like he's a good person when it's just that i embarrassed him for posting that vid.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whahahahaha me malu ? just because I show u a video non indian lip sync to a indian song ? What about the video which show a angmo woman who sang indian song :wink: why u didn't mention ? :wink: ppl have eyes to see in that above link post :wink: u are behaving like kinana die die want face :wink: it's ok I have humiliated u enough in that thread keyboard warrior . :wink: primary school kids ? I still remember when u make fun of psy83 because he dare not meet ah ram .. Now u are doing the same thing just kpkb infront of your pc and dare not meet me :wink: u are disgrace to your own race . I'm a Chinese I also feel Paiseh for u :wink: since u also like to pui here pui there why not meet me up and pui infront of my face :wink: ? Scare say scare don't need to act so tough here :wink: keyboard warrior :wink: whahhaha . Oh .. Ppl want to meet me in Japan I Mia ? Why not u meet me in Japan ? If u want to save money on air ticket I already say I can meet u in Singapore during Chinese New Year .. But u refuse :wink: .... Word of advise .. Don't be so xia LAN here if u dare not meet ppl in real life . Somemore can make fun of psy83 because he didn't meet ah ram ? Whahhaahahahahaha . I have humiliated you enough in that thread ... Ppl have eyes to see . Enough fun Liao keyboard warrior :wink: don't dare to meet still want to act tough even psy83 is not like u at least he diam diam after dare not meet ah ram ... You leh ? Krupppplppui . Bye keyboard warrior :wink:

Ai yo i didn't see this post just now now you're spamming the thread seems someone sounds damn pissed. :rolleyes: Who is psy83? Oh that guy ah i never make fun of him la funny why you bring him up when nobody even remembers him. :wink: He came in with another clone and loves to stalk me all the time like you now. :wink: Who is acting xia lan? sounds it's like you and butt hurt too. Don't have to tell ppl what to do lah you own this forum ah? :wink: So did you mia when ppl meet you in japan? See you didn't dare to answer it. :wink: I think you better post more indian singing vids ok.