• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Keyboard warrior moderater spotter ;)

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ai yo i didn't see this post just now now you're spamming the thread seems someone sounds damn pissed. :rolleyes: Who is psy83? Oh that guy ah i never make fun of him la funny why you bring him up when nobody even remembers him. :wink: He came in with another clone and loves to stalk me all the time like you now. :wink: Who is acting xia lan? sounds it's like you and butt hurt too. Don't have to tell ppl what to do lah you own this forum ah? :wink: So did you mia when ppl meet you in japan? See you didn't dare to answer it. :wink: I think you better post more indian singing vids ok.

Oh ...u mean u never mention about him in other post and laugh at him because he didn't meet ah ram ? :wink: u are lying again :wink: if nobody remember him why are u accusing him using other clones to stalk you ? You not acting xian LAN ? Then what the fuck u say u don't want to meet me and say I'm a gay that's why don't want to meet me ? Bo chi to meet me why talk so much cock . Just admit that u no balls to meet me and I won't humiliate you in this forum for ppl to see and show ppl u are just keyboard warrior . Im telling u what to do ? i already tell you so many times since we love to reply to each other so much lets settle score in real life . :wink: you dare ? Somemore want to accuse me of tulan just because of some video ? Go and remember this is not the first time we exchange fire the other time also because of racist issue ... Forget ? Asking me if I meet ppl in Japan ? Go and read my reply to Ak .. I don't want to explain again . Some more can accuse me dare not reply ? Whahahahaha . Ask u the last time , u dare to meet up this Chinese New Year ? Don't beat around the bush if u dare not . Don't need to give grandmother story or excuses . Dare or dare not ? Simple question . If u beat around the bush without giving me yes or not .. We all know the reason why u dont want to meet and we stop from there :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
a woman? a she?
this bugger his whole life he only experience a he :oIo:

( :oIo: this is not for you hor, drift )

No worries :wink: I understand where u coming from . Frankly speaking at least tony when start to talk nonsense he know it and he will stop before embarrass himself further .. Different from our keyboard warrior here :wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh ...u mean u never mention about him in other post and laugh at him because he didn't meet ah ram ? :wink: u are lying again :wink: if nobody remember him why are u accusing him using other clones to stalk you ? You not acting xian LAN ? Then what the fuck u say u don't want to meet me and say I'm a gay that's why don't want to meet me ? Bo chi to meet me why talk so much cock . Just admit that u no balls to meet me and I won't humiliate you in this forum for ppl to see and show ppl u are just keyboard warrior . Im telling u what to do ? i already tell you so many times since we love to reply to each other so much lets settle score in real life . :wink: you dare ? Somemore want to accuse me of tulan just because of some video ? Go and remember this is not the first time we exchange fire the other time also because of racist issue ... Forget ? Asking me if I meet ppl in Japan ? Go and read my reply to Ak .. I don't want to explain again . Some more can accuse me dare not reply ? Whahahahaha . Ask u the last time , u dare to meet up this Chinese New Year ? Don't beat around the bush if u dare not . Don't need to give grandmother story or excuses . Dare or dare not ? Simple question . If u beat around the bush without giving me yes or not .. We all know the reason why u dont want to meet and we stop from there :wink:

wah look at this wall of text gibberish coming from this troll. Posts at 1am when everyone went to sleep and 4 hrs from the last post. Who the hell even remembers about ram and that guy. Why you remember it so well? Your clone? Your lover? :rolleyes: I prefer for you to post here and continue making a fool of yourself. Looking at this bunch of gibberish you must have gone kee siao.

No worries :wink: I understand where u coming from . Frankly speaking at least tony when start to talk nonsense he know it and he will stop before embarrass himself further .. Different from our keyboard warrior here :wink:

Yup definitely different from you talk nonsense but still continue. :biggrin: It's fun seeing you so pissed off like a cyber tough guy.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wah look at this wall of text gibberish coming from this troll. Posts at 1am when everyone went to sleep and 4 hrs from the last post. Who the hell even remembers about ram and that guy. Why you remember it so well? Your clone? Your lover? :rolleyes: I prefer for you to post here and continue making a fool of yourself. Looking at this bunch of gibberish you must have gone kee siao.

Yup definitely different from you talk nonsense but still continue. :biggrin: It's fun seeing you so pissed off like a cyber tough guy.

Wow ...Kena whack so jilat by me nothing to say Liao say I post at 1am ? U mean ppl here don't post at 1am ? :wink: whahahah now pretending you don't know about psy83 when he whack u for being racist :wink: . Now u saying he's my clones my lover just because I remember the post :wink: what about u ? Remember my posting 5 years ago when I wanted to ask FTjohhny for a friendly boxing match .. The incident happen more then 4 years ago Somemore can ask me what happen last year :wink: you are trying very hard here to talk cock again :wink: whahahahh . When I reply your posting u say I kee siao what about u yourself replying illogical and trying too hard to be tough here :wink: ? I'm a cyber tough guy ? Whahahaha u don't even dare to meet a cyber tough guy when a cyber tough guy want to meet u :wink: so whose keyboard warrior ? :wink: whahhaha hahahah the more you talk the senseless u become . Same question to u again ... Ai Mai meet me ? Dare anot ? Whahahahaha . Trying to avoid that question and giving excuses again ? Whahahahaha . Bo lumpar !!! Still want to act tough ..Krapppppui :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Aiya that keyboard warrior must be thinking how to beat around the bush to avoid my humble question " u dare to meet me " ? Whahahaa

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Same question " U DARE TO MEET ME " ??? Whahahahah . Opps . He's trying to Siam this question .. Later beat around the bush and say I spamming this thread or I'm a gay don't want to meet me :wink: come on keyboard warrior u can do better then that :wink:

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
24-01-2013 10:16 AM
Thread: Keyboard warrior moderater spotter :wink:
Fuck your lao bu pua cheebye!!! i dont want to meet u, not dont dare ok. cheebye!

Wow .... Dare to zap me with thos kind of PM but dare not meet ? Why dare not fuck my mother here openly ? :wink: want to bring out mother grandmother in ? Your mother Kena rape by 10 ah neh until cheeby spilt !! :wink:

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One word for keyboard warrior ... LOSER !! Whahahaah

Yup! Cant agree with u more!

This mother of all Racist, Jah Jamban, when he lost on any arguement, he wouldnt admit it. Each time when i crosses his path, he would say i am a troll. Pot calling kettle black. And hes fond of saying reasons i came here cos i have "supporters"? If i am not wrong i think i am the only Malay in tis forum argueing with tis half-baked Jah Jamban.

Not everyone like him, so free spending 24/7 infront of a square monitor. So when once a while i post here, he will say i am stalking him?? Tis jah jamban really teruk. Really need help badly. And for his info, I am straight!

On why hes a loser? Very simple. I may have insulted him. But tats between he and me. But why insult my race? Go check his past post. And he got the gall to say m&d is MALAY? Who is rude?:mad:

Following were comments he left behind when he infracted me twice and zapped me twice too! Now he got an (f) beside his nick, can suka suka infract and zapped helpless bros here. And of course he left without any nick. Loser he is!

Watever...:rolleyes:

With my above post, he zapped me with the remarks “wow, u are rude” and “go fuck yourself lah”:rolleyes:

Like i said, i pity his family ie. if he got one.

He infracted me twice with remarks “Insulted other member” and “off topic”:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
:biggrin: Hello who ever pm you before? Or zap you? You mean you so stupid and don't know how to see if someone zapping you is me or not or wait you said someone pm you? You cannot be that stupid right? Looks like someone has gone mad already and started spamming the thread :rolleyes:.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yup! Cant agree with u more!

This mother of all Racist, Jah Jamban, when he lost on any arguement, he wouldnt admit it. Each time when i crosses his path, he would say i am a troll. Pot calling kettle black. And hes fond of saying reasons i came here cos i have "supporters"? If i am not wrong i think i am the only Malay in tis forum argueing with tis half-baked Jah Jamban.

Not everyone like him, so free spending 24/7 infront of a square monitor. So when once a while i post here, he will say i am stalking him?? Tis jah jamban really teruk. Really need help badly. And for his info, I am straight!

On why hes a loser? Very simple. I may have insulted him. But tats between he and me. But why insult my race? Go check his past post. And he got the gall to say m&d is MALAY? Who is rude?:mad:

Following were comments he left behind when he infracted me twice and zapped me twice too! Now he got an (f) beside his nick, can suka suka infract and zapped helpless bros here. And of course he left without any nick. Loser he is!

With my above post, he zapped me with the remarks “wow, u are rude” and “go fuck yourself lah”:rolleyes:

He infracted me twice with remarks “Insulted other member” and “off topic”:rolleyes:

There's nothing wrong being whatever race . This mother fucker is just a fucking useless keyboard warrior . He even can start a thread in religious folder on minority race religion in Singapore trying to make me help him pull down their religion as he know I whack all religion . I purposely refuse to whack hahahahaha . What a low life cunning bitch . Limpeh Don't expect him to be so cunning . He thought some ppl here can makan , well he's wrong he's playing with fire . This keyboard warrior thought ppl diam diam because agree with him . Somemore can zap me with lanjiao message about my mother . He's mother Kena rape by indian or Malay that's why become so racists . Talk so much yet when jio out ... Fucking balls drop . Whahahaha .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
:biggrin: Hello who ever pm you before? Or zap you? You mean you so stupid and don't know how to see if someone zapping you is me or not or wait you said someone pm you? You cannot be that stupid right? Looks like someone has gone mad already and started spamming the thread :rolleyes:.

Whahahaha tio so jialat here now say ppl spamming this thread ? kan ni na bu , you are just a keyboard warrior , dare not meet me still dare to say I'm gay . Of course u won't admit you zap me with sending regards to my mother , same as u dare not admit u dare not meet me :wink: what's new ? Your mother cheeby rotten that's why born you into such a asshole . :wink: want to bring in mother here ? I can do it better then u .

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whahahaha tio so jialat here now say ppl spamming this thread ? kan ni na bu , you are just a keyboard warrior , dare not meet me still dare to say I'm gay . Of course u won't admit you zap me with sending regards to my mother , same as u dare not admit u dare not meet me :wink: what's new ? Your mother cheeby rotten that's why born you into such a asshole . :wink: want to bring in mother here ? I can do it better then u .

ROFL you ate the one spamming the thread see how many posts you posted you Kee siao ah? You can check to see if I zapped you when you ate wrong you won't admit it:rolleyes: seems like many people don't like you that's why you got zapped or pm. Mr internet hero vulgar no life zero in real life

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ROFL you ate the one spamming the thread see how many posts you posted you Kee siao ah? You can check to see if I zapped you when you ate wrong you won't admit it:rolleyes: seems like many people don't like you that's why you got zapped or pm. Mr internet hero vulgar no life zero in real life

Whahhaha got the guts to zap and leave mother regards but dare not admit it ? And wants to pretend other zap me ? This tricks don't work for me . Me spamming because I whack u so hard and u cannot take it ? Whahahah :wink: wonder why u never call yourself spamming in racist thread ? Whahaahah . So how still dare to meet me I make u lose face here leh keyboard warrior :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nope I didn't that's why I challenged him to prove it he doesn't dare to do it but maybe made out up so he can give excuses to curse me openly. Internet hero is like this la:biggrin:

You don't even dare to meet me so why u dare to admit u zap me leaving mother regards ? Internet hero ? Whahha.. Internet hero now want to meet u leh ? So u dare ? :wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You don't even dare to meet me so why u dare to admit u zap me leaving mother regards ? Internet hero ? Whahha.. Internet hero now want to meet u leh ? So u dare ? :wink:

So did I zap you or not? See you don't dare to admit it. Liar liar internet hero and stalker sia:biggrin: