• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Keyboard warrior moderater spotter ;)

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
:biggrin: so who is using this nick now? You can make up lies that 4 ppl share your nick when your lobang got picah wow even ram's skin was not that thick.

Posting a screen shot has nothing to do with IT skills la. Really stupid.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
:biggrin: so who is using this nick now? You can make up lies that 4 ppl share your nick when your lobang got picah wow even ram's skin was not that thick.

Posting a screen shot has nothing to do with IT skills la. Really stupid.

Whahahhaha why u so kancheong for erection to come out and explain ? Want to whack me also must wait mah don't so kancheong :wink: like how u say without proof on that thread bar owner whack indian :wink: end of he day make a fool out of yourself :wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whahahhaha why u so kancheong for erection to come out and explain ? Want to whack me also must wait mah don't so kancheong :wink: like how u say without proof on that thread bar owner whack indian :wink: end of he day make a fool out of yourself :wink:

ahhahahahah first time i see ppl use excuse 4 ppl sharing 1 nick. The link you provided also didn't prove anything.

You are a liar and a cheat la old man internet hero. So if you are guilty of one crime it means you are guilty of everything else? Comeon i am sure someone like you don't want to be guilty all the time even though you are a crook. :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ahhahahahah first time i see ppl use excuse 4 ppl sharing 1 nick. The link you provided also didn't prove anything.

You are a liar and a cheat la old man internet hero. So if you are guilty of one crime it means you are guilty of everything else? Comeon i am sure someone like you don't want to be guilty all the time even though you are a crook. :wink:

I already told u so many times drifter nick just 2 person sharing including me . Another nick of mine have 4 guys sharing . Now turning the game against me when the other person using drifter nick accidently take the wrong screen shot ? Wow ... U can do better then that man :wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I already told u so many times drifter nick just 2 person sharing including me . Another nick of mine have 4 guys sharing . Now turning the game against me when the other person using drifter nick accidently take the wrong screen shot ? Wow ... U can do better then that man :wink:

:rolleyes: All along your posting style is the same. What other type of BS are you going to come up with?

You self pawned with that screenshot now trying to slither out of it? Didn't know you're so cheap.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
:rolleyes: All along your posting style is the same. What other type of BS are you going to come up with?

You self pawned with that screenshot now trying to slither out of it? Didn't know you're so cheap.

I'm waiting erection to come in here and clear my name no use talk so much since u taking this oppununtity to make yoursf look good .. Until then , u better wash your ass clean cause I will be whack u harder . Bye :wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm waiting erection to come in here and clear my name no use talk so much since u taking this oppununtity to make yoursf look good .. Until then , u better wash your ass clean cause I will be whack u harder . Bye :wink:

:rolleyes: After kenna exposed and you making up the lie that 2 ppl are using your nicks you still have the face to post again? How shameless can you be?

Seems like you're the one that got whacked by so many ppl tonite. Even tonychat whacks you. :biggrin: