• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Keyboard warrior moderater spotter ;)

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Haha when you found our it was not me that sent you the msgs you can still act so xia lan. Don't pretend la internet hero got embarrassed and found out for telling lies still act like a saint. Shows that many ppl here don't like you or toy call those my clones? I already fuck you so openly why would i need clones?

Whahahaha u already fuck me here ? Why not fuck me in real life keyboard warrior :wink:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fuck off newbie, oldies talking here, you kaope simi lanjiao, LOL
Whether Newbie or SimiBee; i can see where you are coming from..you are REALLY that Lanjiao Lang CHow Ah Kua
who takes pLeasure in seeing your Bros having their tiffs..Knn.:(
Btw; I am OUT of this, having said.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi guys...can i help?

Thanks bro . When its time to spring cleaning I have to do it . Thanks for coming In and becoming the middleman . As I tell another brother this keyboard warrior need to learn his lesson here . No everyone can makan .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
haha so did i zap you or not ? Did i send you msgs? internet hero now starts to tell lies.

First ask me to screen shot the message .. Now after showing ppl here u start to change your plan and ask me whether its you ? How cunning u are :wink: I'm used to cunning ppl dont worry I can handle them in real life and in cyberspace . What's next mr keyboard warrior ? :wink:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whether Newbie or SimiBee; i can see where you are coming from..you are REALLY that Lanjiao Lang CHow Ah Kua
who takes pLeasure in seeing your Bros having their tiffs..Knn.:(
Btw; I am OUT of this, having said.
LOL, bye dumbfuck, you dunno us, so fuck off :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah internet hero spam again. Wow so many msgs of crap I am outside now so I cannot read all your posts full of drivel but did I send you any msgs or neg you? See internet hero and liar got exposed for telling lies and tries to act like a saint? Don't bother la

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
HopefuLLy Peace prevaiLs Bro..after aLL we are a BIG famiLy here; even though i am new..:wink::o

New or old doesn't matter . Most importantly feel free to speak out if u think you are right and standby it . When u realized u are wrong there's no need to have ego like that keyboard warrior .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wah internet hero spam again. Wow so many msgs of crap I am outside now so I cannot read all your posts full of drivel but did I send you any msgs or neg you? See internet hero and liar got exposed for telling lies and tries to act like a saint? Don't bother la

Whahahhaha now u say u never read all my posting if u never read my post then why ask the same question over and over again ? Whahahahah Kena found out how cunning u are and start to say I spam ? I thought u always read all my posting to you :wink: what makes its so different now ? Never read or read Liao act blur ? :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If never read my post why bother to reply ? Either because of your ego or you try to act blur :wink: u always very on what reply my every post ... Why so different now ? Change of tactics ? Whahhaha :wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I never read all your spam cos all of it is rubbish.

So did i neg you or msg you?

What a low life accuse others and when found out he's wrong still acts xia lan.

Seems like you cannot even be an internet hero but an internet scumbag which is more like what you are in real life.

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bias on race is not acceptable IMHO . Every life is as important as the other . No race is above another cause every race have their own share of black sheeps . When something happens blame it on individual rather then blame it on the whole race .

hmmmm....the above coming from someone who routinely bash all the religion of this world and call all religious people idiots.....?

seriously, if u were so liberal and accepting of diversity, u wouldn't have condemn religion and insult religious people; not that i am a religious person anyway, but at least i am sensitive enough not to behave like an asshole like u. Ur real agenda for posting the above is quite obvious actually lol hypocrisy hypocrisy! lol

and how old r u this year? from some the posting in this forum, i gather that u r not exactly young. i am easily half ur age, but not even half as childish as u r. i mean, who the fuck would create a thread just to get back at someone he had some kind of gayish bickering with!? I thought only kindergarden/ primary school kids do that!!?? :rolleyes:
heyy...start acting ur age man!

and oh, before u start that "u r a clone of some else" bullshit again, no i am not a clone of anyone.
i had to post this because i find you a very petty person and u have ego the size of the universe...hey, this thread says it all!

oh yea! have fun with ur online flamewar loser drifter lol
ain't gonna come back here to see ur silly comments because they are all oh so trivial and egoistic in nature. Get a life or something man, and spend less time on the internet ya?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...... Ur real agenda for posting the above is quite obvious actually lol hypocrisy hypocrisy! lol

and how old r u this year? from some the posting in this forum, i gather that u r not exactly young. i am easily half ur age, but not even half as childish as u r. i mean, who the fuck would create a thread just to get back at someone he had some kind of gayish bickering with!? I thought only kindergarden/ primary school kids do that!!?? :rolleyes:

Wah you wanna die ahhh? :eek::eek:

Drifter challenge you to meet you dare or not? :mad::mad::mad:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hmmmm....the above coming from someone who routinely bash all the religion of this world and call all religious people idiots.....?

seriously, if u were so liberal and accepting of diversity, u wouldn't have condemn religion and insult religious people; not that i am a religious person anyway, but at least i am sensitive enough not to behave like an asshole like u. Ur real agenda for posting the above is quite obvious actually lol hypocrisy hypocrisy! lol

and oh, before u start that "u r a clone of some else" bullshit again, no i am not a clone of annyone.
i had to post this because i find you a very petty person and u have ego the size of the universe...hey, this thread says it all!

oh yea! have fun with ur online flamewar loser drifter lol
ain't gonna come back here to see ur silly comments because they are all oh so trivial and egoistic in nature. Get a life or something man, and spend less time on the internet ya?

Yes I whack all religion .. Hypocrite ? Did I chose certain religion to whack ? Wow u are half my age ? That makes u 80+ . Old man like you will never understand :wink: anyway . This forum got anti- pap who whack pap and pro pap who whack non pap . And did they chose and narrow down certain race ? This forum is for whacking idiot . Are u one of them ? :wink: