• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kenneth Lin: I was lied to

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
wahlaneh...
God even tells all Christians to honour and respect their govt, even to pray for those in authority and submit to them.
dun believe check out the Holy Bible lor.

God also ask you to stone your family to death if they entice you away from him. :biggrin:

Coolsaint77

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just wait and see what happens to this 16 year old boy.

Whoever brought him into this deserves to be shot. Referring to LKY as "Lee Kuan Yew" is enough to get him into trouble. Pitting LKY against God somemore! Siao liao.

Last edited:

Coolsaint77

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is SDP so pathetic that they have to involve a minor in politics? Is it so difficult to get more ADULTS' support? That boy is clear and coherent, he deserves to enjoy many more years of youth and joys of life. Opposition politics in SG are meant for people who either have enough money and ready to emigrate, or losers who can't succeed in anything in SG.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Kenneth Lin: LKY was my hero until...

Very good video, hope to see them keep popping up until election is called. Make use of the available time under PAP fears to call for election. Every days and every effort is a good campaign to vote out PAP. Don't waste the available free resources (time) we have now.

loloba

Alfrescian
Loyal
wahlaneh...
God even tells all Christians to honour and respect their govt, even to pray for those in authority and submit to them.
dun believe check out the Holy Bible lor.

God also said don't short changed or ill treat your subordinates, be ye generous as I am generous. God also said love and respect your fellow men more so for those who are in power, help the poor, the destitute and the widows. Carry out your promise and do not double tax the people as in utitilites (water borne tax) diesel tax (company) (consumer)

Z

Zombie

Before he watched the video he said he was skeptical. After he watched the video, he said he was awaken. A bit too drama rama. He said he wasn't brainwashed, I agree. He must have been brainfucked.

Sorry to say that,
Darren the gangster vs Kenneth the holy:
both young, brainwashed, faithful to their beliefs and dead meat...
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Please screen your speakers first leh. Bringing religion into a political speech is a big "no-no". Kenneth Lin is a young mind and will need some more years to gain a more wholesome perspective on life. I'm sure there are good people at SPD to guide him thru his impressionable years.

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal

No disrepect, this kid is only 16, am I right? The only real "oppression" he has to endure is from his parents. :eek:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

I was impressed until he brought god in. Stupid kid must've lost a huge chunk of the audience after that, he certainly lost me. Mixing religion and politics will only bring misery. Politics is secular in nature. History and present day events have shown that once religion enters the picture, everything gets fuck up.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No disrepect, this kid is only 16, am I right? The only real "oppression" he has to endure is from his parents. :eek:

Not likely, his parents were probably busy at work.

The School has more influence on the young of Spore. Maybe you can ask those students who voluteered for YOG :rolleyes:

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
The part where he bring in God into his speech, he should realise he is not in Sunday school.

No one believed in him except for one. God. OMG. What is this?

I would sympathise with those who said they suffered injustice under the PAP govt. But he said he was lied for 14 years.

Cmon, from baby 1 day old pop out of mother's womb till he was 14 years old, he said he was deceived. (no need so exaggerating right). Deceived by what, what did he suffer?

The only form of suffering I think he got was after watching that 45min video clip. That really screwed him badly. :cool: