• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

paki boxing skin gets knocked down at least 3 times in boxing match

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
mayweather aka money is the best boxer in the world nothing wrong with admiring him. He earned it fair and square unlike cock suckers like you. So which boxers do you admire? Amir khan? So you are a shit skin cock sucker right?

no wonder you got black cum dripping down your mouth and your arsehole YOU FUCKING NIGGER COCK SUCKING BITCH

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jah isnt' a nigger god you stupid nigger.

Anyway you probably worship shit skins or satan or some other low down worthless scumbag you shit skinned nigger.

whatever lah now we know you worship black cocks, everyday sucking black cocks, African and Jamaican cocks are your favourite, you sick fucking bastard every night shove voodoo dolls up your fucking arsehole

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
whatever lah now we know you worship black cocks, everyday sucking black cocks, African and Jamaican cocks are your favourite, you sick fucking bastard every night shove voodoo dolls up your fucking arsehole

I tot you claimed i was a keling? So now you change your stance here and there. You see how useless you are nigger.

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
mayweather aka money is the best boxer in the world nothing wrong with admiring him. He earned it fair and square unlike cock suckers like you. So which boxers do you admire? Amir khan? So you are a shit skin cock sucker right?

you fucking retarded black cock sucking bitch, now you want to suck Mayweather's cock

SO YOU JUST ADMITTED YOU ARE A BLACK COCK SUCKER

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oooh you sound butt hurt nigger. It's so good to see a worthless POS like you stalking me now cos that shows how worthless you are.

you should know butt hurt lah, everyday get fucked by black cocks in the arsehole and worshipping voodoo dolls. you and your sick parents, born a sick fuck son like you worship and suck black cocks. what a sick family, lol

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
mayflower has been avoiding paquaio
giving excuses after excuses!

Mayflower will be a goner if he fights Paquaio!!