• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Young Ah Bui makes MTV singing song praising Lee Kuan Yew to high heavens!

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi guys!

I wrote this song specifically because I would like to publicly appreciate Mr Lee Kuan Yew for all that he has done for the country. He is literally the reason why Singapore is where it is today & I believe in giving honour where honour is due.

He has been getting a lot of unnecessary hate recently on the internet, and it really frustrates me how much some people (youths especially) are just purely ungrateful & ignorant. A few of my friends who share the same spirit as I do just ran with this project to really appreciate Mr Lee for who he is. If you share the same spirit as we do, share this video and let him know that there are a lot of us who do appreciate him for all that he has done.

Mr Lee, if you're reading this, I would like you to know that you are appreciated and celebrated, and there are a lot of youths here that really treasures you. We recognise your work and we want to thank you for all that you've done.

Thank you for believing in Singapore, in dreaming big and large for Singapore. Because you first had a dream, we all can dream to achieve greater things.

Once again, thank you for all that you've done. #TYMrLee #WeLoveLionCity #LoveSg

Love & light,
Dominic Chin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loWRruq3B74#t=50
<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/loWRruq3B74?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&start=50"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/loWRruq3B74?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&start=50" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Wah this is really siao.

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think they are preparing for his big day..when? August 9, 2104 or 2015?, now we have song composed for him, two musicals, maybe an opera soon, his table top book of his photos....soon!..soon!..bib day coming...dress rehearsal is in full swing...:biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I can sing quite well too. I'll make a similar video for my hero LKY and post it here asap.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please do, it will perk up my dreary day..after I have my morning coffee!!....

For LKY to have with his morning coffee or tea.

4384613-burning-joss-sticks-at-the-temple.jpg

China-DSC_6922.jpg

When that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY go die his long painful agonising death, the ghouls and demons will be raping and screwing him and not allow him time off to eat joss sticks and candle wax.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wow, they reactivate ChewCheng, because of this post on dishwasher salary in HK, without uncontrolled immigration policy brought on by overpaid MiniSTARS. Must upz this post:

Genuine case of SGD 2,667 per month for Dishwasher!

Gist of article in Chinese (below) is that HK's unemployment rate dropped to 3.1%, a record low since 1997. Since HK does not import foreign labour indiscriminately, this has led to higher wages for the man in the street. An operator of a chain of Japanese restaurants has increased basic salary for dish washers from HKD 12K to 16K per month. That is SGD 2,667 (at 1 to 6 exchange rate) for a lowly dishwasher. Employer says it is still cheaper than hiring temps.

$1.6萬 食肆聘洗碗男
失業率3.1% 自97年新低

19/02/2014

職場向晴,本港最新失業率再跌0.1個百分點至3.1%,是自97年新低。有人力顧問表示,今年初收的職位空缺,較去年同期升逾四成,有飲食集團以逾1.6萬元聘洗碗工,成功吸引中青男士洗碗。

政府統計處昨公布最新失業率為3.1%,較上次微跌0.1個百分點;就業不足率亦微跌0.1個百分點至1.3%。

職場招聘意慾回升,但目前飲食業仍有請人難問題,尤其厭惡性的洗碗工,然而只要高薪聘請,仍可吸引不論男女中青入行。

福樓集團執行董事黃傑龍表示,自去年10月起,公司旗下的日本餐廳洗碗工月薪由以往約12000元加至最高16500元(連勤工、獎金等),即使無獲額外獎金,每月普遍都有15500元,吸引年齡30餘歲男士入職。

下月跳槽高峰期

黃說:「以往絕大部分洗碗工都由50至60歲的中年婦女擔任,由於加薪後薪金吸引,今年新年期間派利是,發現新入職的洗碗員工有30至40餘歲的本港中青男女。」黃指人工大幅上升,可以穩定人手,同時減少聘用散工,「散工時薪貴,時薪一般45元至50元,寧願加人工聘用固定長工」。

中原人力資源顧問有限公司董事總經理周綺萍指,今年職位空缺較去年同期升四成半,以金融、資訊科技、零售及酒店中層職位最多,料下月踏入跳槽高峰期。

「今年初面試安排較前年同期急升三至四成。」她謂,銀行及航空業皆有好轉。

ManpowerGroup大中華區董事總經理徐玉珊稱,經濟未全面復甦,今年加薪及派花紅情況非特別好,故上班族不再集中農曆年後跳槽,但職位空缺較去年同期有增加。

勞工及福利局局長張建宗稱,受惠農曆新年期間消費暢旺,令就業情況改善。他又指相信失業率短期處於低水平。

中大全球經濟及金融研究所常務所長莊太量指,失業率跌至3.1%,反映願意工作的人已出來工作,已近「全民就業」。他稱現時市場工資高,仍吸引家庭主婦外出工作,料今年有機會跌至2.8%或2.9%水平。

http://www.skypost.hk/港聞/新聞頭條/20140219/001/$1.6萬 食肆聘洗碗男/128200

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Probably too brainwash to think straight !

Anyway, if he or she found out that the LEEs control her every aspect of her life here in Singapore. You will see how shocked he or she is. And not mention the vast business network created just to benefit himself only.

After finding out more of his idol dirty deeds and dealing, he or she will be whining how stupid it was.

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah Pui and friends would be asked by organizers to perform this song live for this year NDP if Lau Cheebye is still alive..

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think LKY is dying ...all the history lessons the PAP media is subjecting us to day-in day-out. Now, they hire cheapies to post on Youtube to sing praise to the Old Fart. What's next?

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think LKY is dying ...all the history lessons the PAP media is subjecting us to day-in day-out. Now, they hire cheapies to post on Youtube to sing praise to the Old Fart. What's next?

The time to yum seng is drawing nearer by the days by the weeks.
The time to sing and dance on table tops and the streets is nearer
The time for Arseloon the Loonie to have ten more arseholes carved in his body is getting nearer by the hooters in his rotten PAP

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can sing quite well too. I'll make a similar video for my hero LKY and post it here asap.
hahaha.....don't waste time with all the wayang lah...actions speak louder than words.
I have repented (for voting opps in the past) and will vote for papee in the next erection....period.
being a gong cb is a bliss......Gong gong jiak ti kong....
now u twit, can I have my performance bonus upfront????