• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ka ni na bu chao cheeby PRC !!!

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
trick 2:
use cheap price to attract customer.
customer attracted will call you to show them.
yes you show them product X.make them gian.when finalise, tell them the cons about product X.tell them btw this 1 make in PRC.tell them all hope is not loss. got product Y. only got pros,no cons.make in USA.but only con is $30 more than product X

effectiveness: 80%--90%

By the way direct sale can use this tactics only .

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
At the start, how many days did you go knocking on doors until the product is stabilise.

depend what you selling:
if selling car product, pay the student to distribute flyer on eevry car wiper

if selling home product, fold the flyer into funny shape etc areplane.plp saw them will be curious will not throw them into the bin.

at all time make use of other to do the hard job for you.you do the talking.

if not you give up due to tiredness even before you start

YaoSiuKia

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
depend what you selling:

if selling home product, fold the flyer into funny shape etc areplane.plp saw them will be curious will not throw them into the bin.

Thanks brother. Will think about it. Flyer is a very good option for me. Cheap.

In my webstore, I planned to have discount code/coupon for referral. Also have bulk discounts.

Last edited:

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
depend what you selling:

Yup you are right , also hire and train a group of young people to do direct sales . Give them higher commission to make them work hard but not high basic pay .

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal

for your info, research shown most flyer will not reach your eyes.they make great great friend with the bin.
the headline determine the state of your flyer.
which headline is better?
A) buy 1 get 1 free
B) 2 for the price of 1

simple langauage simple understanding is best

YaoSiuKia

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
for your info, research shown most flyer will not reach your eyes.they make great great friend with the bin.
A) buy 1 get 1 free
B) 2 for the price of 1

I'll go with (A).

Another way I planned to market my product is through email. Just do a simple e-flier and attached to the email. Gmail has this feature that can allow the image to appear at the content instead of going through the trouble to go download and then open. So people tend to have a chance to see it.

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal

In my webstore, I planned to have discount code/coupon for referral. Also have bulk discounts.

If can , hired those cute school girls go and pester those lau tiko . Or young handsome man to pester lonely woman .

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course must compared price before order right ?

Most experienced sales persons will know whether you are just asking for free info, or whether you are genuinely interested.
When i was in a professional service business, i had people calling and trying to make lengthy conversations... with some experience you can tell within a minute if the person is genuinely interested in doing business with you or just sourcing for free info.

Ask yourself - if someone is clearly not interested to buy from you but just asking for comparative price info, are you keen to give him the whole complete list? It will be silly to do that cos' you will be enriching your competitors.

How to tell whether a person is a genuine potential customer or not? The moment he starts to ask "If i buy xx units, what will be the price? If this.. If that..." Just don't waste your time on such customers.

Last edited:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup you are right , also hire and train a group of young people to do direct sales . Give them higher commission to make them work hard but not high basic pay .

yup.last time i does that
get a winning template that work.a working flyer.
get a group of student.
item bought: $5
sell them $15.(allows them to take item 1st, pay later,to build them confidence)
they are allow to sell the price they want.if they are very capable, they can sell $100 if they wish.make them feel motivated, feel the next ferrari belong to them

you just sit at home monitor and keep working at a even stronger working flyer.

Last edited:

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'll go with (A).

Another way I planned to market my product is through email. Just do a simple e-flier and attached to the email. Gmail has this feature that can allow the image to appear at the content instead of going through the trouble to go download and then open. So people tend to have a chance to see it.

Actucally A and B is the same , just adjust the pricing to max your profit .

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most experienced sales persons will know whether you are just asking for free info, or whether you are genuinely interested.
When i was in a professional service business, i had people calling and trying to make lengthy conversations... with some experience you can tell within a minute if the person is genuinely interested in doing business with you or just sourcing for free info.

Ask yourself - if someone is clearly not interested to buy from you but just asking for comparative price info, are you keen to give him the whole complete list? It will be silly to do that cos' you will be enriching your competitors.

yes bro u are right.if the person dont need that product,even tom hopkin also cannot force him to buy

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A) buy 1 get 1 free
B) 2 for the price of 1

I agree, dun waste money on flyers

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal

How to tell whether a person is a genuine potential customer or not? The moment he starts to ask "If i buy xx units, what will be the price? If this.. If that..." Just don't waste your time on such customers.

I understand what you mean cause i also kena from this type of customers before But I already told them in the first place , what is the min order and do I have discount if I wanted to order more , they do know that I'm not PRC and I'm really interested to buy from them if they give me a good price . I even ask them what is the shipping cost for it to reach my friend's container in china ( I give them the location ) . They should be able to tell I'm a real buyer .

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I also agree with you so what do you think is the best way to advertise and min cost to advertise ?
I never advertise my services, 90% by referrals, if you or your products are good, then its good, no need to talk so much 1 :biggrin:

For Raiders, I suggest you set aside $800 a month, engage a good part time woman to cold call, fix at least 3 meetings a week, this provided your products can cover your cost. If cant get a meeting, try to get at least their email, then you can eDM to them

Another way is to buy email address from singpost (I think), then blast it. eBrochure is a cheap way to get messages around if you have their email.

And forget about thinking website can bring sales too, when there's no traffic, where got sales?

Last edited: