• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ka ni na bu chao cheeby PRC !!!

YaoSiuKia

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

YaoSiuKia

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yup you are damn right about QC . the reason I wanted to order more cause I can use my friend container for free together with his stuff And i can save on transportation fee .

Sometimes it is risky. I once bought 1 dozen of items to resell in Singapore and 6-7 of them are spoilt. KNN. Luckily still can cover cost.

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometimes it is risky. I once bought 1 dozen of items to resell in Singapore and 6-7 of them are spoilt. KNN. Luckily still can cover cost.

Yes you are right , doing biz is always risky but calculated risk . Yes usually those spoilt ones can cover back from profit . So no worries . What you selling in your web store ?

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
This one I prefer to keep it a secret. Hehe. Paiseh brother.

Knn Whahahaha . I won't snatch your ricebowl lah . If you want to sell used underwear , I can become your supplier . Put it into a capsule ( like those from toy machine which you put in coins to buy toy ) . Put in their photo and statistics infor together with the underwear inside the capsule and Skype account , so that you can video Skype her and smell her underwear .. Confirm make money !!!

Last edited:

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn Whahahaha . I won't snatch your ricebowl lah . If you want to sell used underwear , I can become your supplier . Put it into a capsule ( like those from toy machine which you put in coins to buy toy ) . Put in their photo and statistics infor together with the underwear inside the capsule and Skype account , so that you can video Skype her and smell her underwear .. Confirm make money !!!

bro must make them pay in blocks of 5 mins when Skype-ing lor....otherwise the girl bo hua leh.......

YaoSiuKia

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Its not that. Keeping my identity a secret. Webstore will include payment option, contacting. I do not want any ah siao here to look for me.

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its not that. Keeping my identity a secret. Webstore will include payment option, contacting. I do not want any ah siao here to look for me.

not ah siao hor... say salah thing become like wendychan...cheebyekiahs lawyers all know where to find you (and your money)

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal

i bought 500pcs unit from global source.i tell them got 8 spoil.
the next shipment i neg with them to give me 2% more of the total unit i order.they are ok with it.

YaoSiuKia

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i bought 500pcs unit from global source.i tell them got 8 spoil.
the next shipment i neg with them to give me 2% more of the total unit i order.they are ok with it.

Brother, you are big time trader. Me small timer only. Normally only 1-2 dozen. Nevermind lah, my profit margin quite high. Normally just sell 1/4 of the stock can breakeven liao. No sweat.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Usu I ask wat is min order qty. although they speak English...most don't really understand technical terms. Also if factory they r interested only if order 20ft or 40ft. Try reverse, say u want to order 20ft container ask how much n qty. then later ask if order less can keep same price etc. start w large qty, make them hard on first...

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Usu I ask wat is min order qty. although they speak English...most don't really understand technical terms. Also if factory they r interested only if order 20ft or 40ft. Try reverse, say u want to order 20ft container ask how much n qty. then later ask if order less can keep same price etc. start w large qty, make them hard on first...

Tuakang dunno how to bargain lah, his EQ very bad, LOL

Where the fuck did you go Red Ameoba?

Last edited:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brother, you are big time trader. Me small timer only. Normally only 1-2 dozen. Nevermind lah, my profit margin quite high. Normally just sell 1/4 of the stock can breakeven liao. No sweat.

no lah. mine is electronic. s$3.50 /pc plus dhl freight charge end up 1 pc s$5

some small item include simcard backup , diy alchol anylazer, electronic candle...all very cheap(5 yrs ago)

current: a 8gb mircocard can be as cheap as s$2. freight charge maybe $0.50

Last edited:

YaoSiuKia

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no lah. mine is electronic. s$3.50 /pc plus dhl freight charge end up 1 pc s$5

some small item include simcard backup , diy alchol anylazer, electronic candle...all very cheap(5 yrs ago)

Brother, how much you sold each piece?