• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Just met Ah Neh Foreign Trash Bitch!

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporeans you are truly doomed.

I just had a very unpleasant encounter with an Indian Trash Ah Neh Bitch at Parkway Parade tonight.

My dad and I were at the basement 1 food court and entered the lift to go up. Inside was a Ah Neh Bitch talking loudly on the phone and her daughter jumping around, the girl pressed all the buttons from 1 to 7.

We just went on as usual but as the lift kept stopping, I tried to see if there was a button cancel command to reset the lift.

The Ah Neh Bitch started shouting at me, "Why are you making such a big deal? can't you even wait a few minutes?" Huh I thought you should be apologising for your daughter's bad behaviour instead she shouts at me.

So I shouted back at her "It is you making a big deal by shouting at me"

She shoots back with a racist remark "I hate your kind".

So I shout back "why don't you go back to were you came from?"

This is the part which was the most disgusting, she shouts back "because your Govt wants us here in Singapore"

I retorted by saying, "But I am Australian", she then replies "why don't YOU go back?"

I replied "but I like it here". Then she tells me to "shut up and get the F* out"

I replied "I am leaving" and called her an "Idiot".

Well Singaporeans, look what the FT policy has made Singapore, bringing in rude, arrogant foreigners who actually dare to make comments bordering on racism with impunity and even declare that they are better than Singaporeans.

Good thing I have already planted my roots elsewhere in Australia, ten years ago as I foresaw this day, back even in 1998, Singapore is now unlivable for Singaporeans but something must be done.

Foreigners must know that they are guests and act accordingly.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what do you expect from Indian? OBama? Hamilton? Wood?

you just dirty yourself talking to them in such matters.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am just amazed that they are so thick skinned to actually believe that the Singapore Govt thinks that they are talents and really welcomes them, they are just cheap and can't be accepted as talents anywhere else, that is why they are here. Talent? Not by a long shot.

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Ah Neh Bitch started shouting at me, "Why are you making such a big deal? can't you even wait a few minutes?" Huh I thought you should be apologising for your daughter's bad behaviour instead she shouts at me.

This is the part which was the most disgusting, she shouts back "because your Govt wants us here in Singapore"

I retorted by saying, "But I am Australian", she then replies "why don't YOU go back?"

I replied "but I like it here". Then she tells me to "shut up and get the F* out"

Next time you should just look at him/her, wave your palm around your nose and pinch your nose and left :biggrin:

Alfrescian
Loyal
These ah Neh FT bitches might one day produce our future PM in 40 years time. We already have an Ah Neh President. We're going to changes......

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The arrogant usually is ignorant as well....:rolleyes: Dun even bother to argue with..:wink:

maybe she is right about pap ask them to come

so to stop her from coming, we have to vote out PAP.

even USA have a black president, did you see USA collapse.

we should give anyone a chance, anyone but BUSH or PAP.

shockshiok

Alfrescian
Loyal

I just had a very unpleasant encounter with an Indian Trash Ah Neh Bitch at Parkway Parade tonight.

My dad and I were at the basement 1 food court and entered the lift to go up. Inside was a Ah Neh Bitch talking loudly on the phone and her daughter jumping around, the girl pressed all the buttons from 1 to 7.

We just went on as usual but as the lift kept stopping, I tried to see if there was a button cancel command to reset the lift.

Well Singaporeans, look what the FT policy has made Singapore, bringing in rude, arrogant foreigners who actually dare to make comments bordering on racism with impunity and even declare that they are better than Singaporeans.

Good thing I have already planted my roots elsewhere in Australia, ten years ago as I foresaw this day, back even in 1998, Singapore is now unlivable for Singaporeans but something must be done.

only in singapore this happen. you go to canada or US and the ah neh there very nice to you. in US even one ah neh bobby jindal is governor of louisiana one of most white area of the US. my experience of ah neh overseas is good, but in sinkee, not good.

imperialarms

Alfrescian
Loyal
only in singapore this happen. you go to canada or US and the ah neh there very nice to you. in US even one ah neh bobby jindal is governor of louisiana one of most white area of the US. my experience of ah neh overseas is good, but in sinkee, not good.

depends what kind of indians la..i have had indian americans call me chink also, snub their nose at me. most punjabis are very arrogant. anyway live and let live, we are asians after all, best not to create so much trouble.

imperialarms

Alfrescian
Loyal

jsut accept it loh, most pple dont like chiense anyway

shockshiok

Alfrescian
Loyal
depends what kind of indians la..i have had indian americans call me chink also, snub their nose at me. most punjabis are very arrogant. anyway live and let live, we are asians after all, best not to create so much trouble.

I am in the US on business right now. I see many of them in California and Florida and never had I had any issues with Indians here or when I visited Toronto/Vancouver. In fact they are quite pleasant here. How come this is not the case in Singapore? What is it about Singapore that forces so much ugly behavior?

I visited London a few years ago and saw many Indians, but I am not aware how the race-relations are over there.

Whatever one's opinion is, the fact is now with Obama as US president, the role of race in the world has changed forever.

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
No offence to Indian fellas here but I seem to observe that Indians who are better off tend to be more snobbish in their act compared to other races.

Is it because they don't like to be associated with normal indians and must therefore act ultra arrogant?

But despite all this I still maintain a good mix of friends of various races cos not everyone acts like that. Cheers

khunking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have you ever heard of the caste system? Same crap different format "meritocracy".

No offence to Indian fellas here but I seem to observe that Indians who are better off tend to be more snobbish in their act compared to other races.

Is it because they don't like to be associated with normal indians and must therefore act ultra arrogant?

shockshiok

Alfrescian
Loyal

khunking

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder if the non-asian americans are able to accept a new age senate invocation.

<object width="320" height="240"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EZ9To30Hz7A&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EZ9To30Hz7A&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="320" height="240"></embed></object>

but the ah neh bobby jindal is a possible US Presidential Candidate for the republicans in 2012!