• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Just met Ah Neh Foreign Trash Bitch!

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have you ever heard of the caste system? Same crap different format "meritocracy".

It IS the Caste System. Bloody northener belong to the higher caste e.g. Brahmins. They will never accept even if a southerner becomes their boss. I've seen them show scant respect to a southerner even when the chap's their client :mad:

When the government makes it a "fact" that they are foreign talents and keep undermining S'pore citizens' importance, it's only a matter of time these blokes start assuming S'poreans are of a lower caste and be treated so. Hence that attitude.

Thank our MIWs for making this a reality.:mad:

captainxerox

Alfrescian
Loyal
i love foreign trash! the more money they earn, the more they are taxed! the more they come, the higher the demand for rented apartments and can charge them high rents (until recently as rentals go down)

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
i love foreign trash! the more money they earn, the more they are taxed! the more they come, the higher the demand for rented apartments and can charge them high rents (until recently as rentals go down)

I am a landlord too but "NO VAY" will I rent to Yindian Trash.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
It IS the Caste System. Bloody northener belong to the higher caste e.g. Brahmins. They will never accept even if a southerner becomes their boss. I've seen them show scant respect to a southerner even when the chap's their client :mad:

When the government makes it a "fact" that they are foreign talents and keep undermining S'pore citizens' importance, it's only a matter of time these blokes start assuming S'poreans are of a lower caste and be treated so. Hence that attitude.

Thank our MIWs for making this a reality.:mad:

Yes the bitch is of the fairer type. Singaporeans already undermined big time.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dont be surprised that some of these FT ah nehs are getting more than most of us do. Not all are those cheap labours like we wish they are. Some of them are, unfortunately, our superiors at work.

These bitches are the up class ones that think I.N.D.I.A = England. LOL

They are cheaper at every level, PERIOD. They may be your superior, but that was because they probably accepted that post at a pay lesser than a Singaporean.

1sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know about you guys out there but I hate the human race. Chings are too calculative, Muts are lazy like fart, Ah neh are just a group of NATOs and those mixed sperms are just plane good for nothing. Hence forth I usually just like to chat in the net where I can't see who the fuck I am talking with :smile:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
only in singapore this happen. you go to canada or US and the ah neh there very nice to you. in US even one ah neh bobby jindal is governor of louisiana one of most white area of the US. my experience of ah neh overseas is good, but in sinkee, not good.

because those FT ah neh know that singapore goverment is protecting them and those FT ah neh knows that singaporean are just useless, they dare not do anything to those them . if it happens in another part of the world they know that they will end up having a bullet in their head :wink: .

imperialarms

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know about you guys out there but I hate the human race. Chings are too calculative, Muts are lazy like fart, Ah neh are just a group of NATOs and those mixed sperms are just plane good for nothing. Hence forth I usually just like to chat in the net where I can't see who the fuck I am talking with :smile:

but Ang mohs are the best!:p

1sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
but Ang mohs are the best!:p

Nah not really seldom mix with them usually they have this yah yah attitude and think they can sucker anybody with their talking. Sometimes hearing the shit coming out of their mouth really make me wonder how the hell can they manage to get to the 21st century:rolleyes:

jw5

Loyal
Hey Bro
I hate the human race too.
I'm going to ask god why he created such fuckers if I ever get to meet him. :(

jw5

Loyal
because those FT ah neh know that singapore goverment is protecting them and those FT ah neh knows that singaporean are just useless, they dare not do anything to those them . if it happens in another part of the world they know that they will end up having a bullet in their head :wink: .
Never be afraid to stand up to anyone, whether they are locals or foreigners.
Being afraid will just encourage these people to continue walking all over others.

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Bro
I hate the human race too.
I'm going to ask god why he created such fuckers if I ever get to meet him. :(

Bros, look for the good ones among the bad. There's still a lot of human kindness in this world. Chins up :smile:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Usually birds of feathers flock together and if you sees losers appearing in front of you , you gotta check on yourself too.

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
he disown his parents cos they were sporeans like us..

he is such a disgrace to sporeans.. he worships thais, ang mors, chinkies in favor of the month order..

:oIo: tony-gay-chat

The Thais are taking him for a ride with whatever money he has. The angmohs are wondering what is this piece of sh*t hanging around and the Chinese wonder why has Singapore produced such a freak.