• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Just met Ah Neh Foreign Trash Bitch!

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
singaporeans kena racially insulted in own cuntry.

Another world first.:(

My point exactly, and if I had hit, or slapped the bitch or racially insulted her, I could have been put in jail, although I may have OZ ties I am still ex Singaporean.

This rubbish has to stop. BTW the others in the lift all kept quiet like mouse. In OZ she would have been nicely been put in her place as third world trash.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
The arrogant usually is ignorant as well....:rolleyes: Dun even bother to argue with..:wink:

Frankly I did not even scold her daughter, glare at her or even tell her off when I entered the lift with all the buttons pressed, as I would have done on a bad day. I was just going about my way, trying to see if I could cancel command at the next floor, the bitch just started shouting at me at my impatience, there were others in the lift and I took pity at the last person trying to get the to top, the bitch only rode to 3rd floor. The audacity and nerve of the Yindian bitch.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Forget it lah. Let sinkies rot. They deserve it. That is what they vote for cowardly and that is what they get.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
My dad and I were at the basement 1 food court and entered the lift to go up. Inside was a Ah Neh Bitch talking loudly on the phone and her daughter jumping around, the girl pressed all the buttons from 1 to 7..

Oh shit. We are doomed now that turds have evolved fingers.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
WHEN I 'TALK' TO SUCH AH NEHs, I ONLY SPEAK ONE SENTENCE WHICH REALLY UPSETS THEM................I tell them..

"Your mouth is as bad as your Body Odour". Then I hold my nose and walk off!

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
u should spit on her kid.. she deserves it..:oIo:

spit on it as if you were spitting on thrash.:biggrin:

thrash includes thai loser..:biggrin:

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
No offence to Indian fellas here but I seem to observe that Indians who are better off tend to be more snobbish in their act compared to other races.

Is it because they don't like to be associated with normal indians and must therefore act ultra arrogant?

But despite all this I still maintain a good mix of friends of various races cos not everyone acts like that. Cheers

This is the problem when they bring in all these pariah ah nehs from India, along with it they bring the chaste system...

Singkees unite or you will be wipe off the face of this earth...right now singkees only account for less then 70% of the population......there should be a Pauline Hanson type of party in Singapore...and you can't be accuse of being racist cos this is considered as nationalism...

cockcansing

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am just amazed that they are so thick skinned to actually believe that the Singapore Govt thinks that they are talents and really welcomes them, they are just cheap and can't be accepted as talents anywhere else, that is why they are here. Talent? Not by a long shot.

Dont be surprised that some of these FT ah nehs are getting more than most of us do. Not all are those cheap labours like we wish they are. Some of them are, unfortunately, our superiors at work.

These bitches are the up class ones that think I.N.D.I.A = England. LOL

ZMA1

Alfrescian
Loyal
u should spit on her kid.. she deserves it..:oIo:

spit on it as if you were spitting on thrash.:biggrin:

thrash includes thai loser..:biggrin:

You should have told her: "Oh. I know why you are in such a bad temper. You must have been so severely constipated that it took you 9 months to shit." and point at the kid.

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just say:

Tan ka chi, Tan Ka chi (Young Sis)

Come, Desi (Come baby)

Surplay my Suni (Eat my Cock)

or

Wa ka lah wo leh (Fcuk you)
:oIo:

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sigh.... I will retort by saying "Because you hookers are cheap !!!"

So I shout back "why don't you go back to were you came from?"

This is the part which was the most disgusting, she shouts back "because your Govt wants us here in Singapore"

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wat to do they are here for the good of Sinkapore.

Just this morning taking MRT to work, this group of Ah Neh FTs blocking the train door. Fking hell, need to give one big push on one of them (He nearly fall ) before they know wat is EXCUSE ME!

Sianzzz dirty my hand!

To Them all :oIo: