• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Just met Ah Neh Foreign Trash Bitch!

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never be afraid to stand up to anyone, whether they are locals or foreigners.
Being afraid will just encourage these people to continue walking all over others.

There was another Singapore wimpy man in the lift who just kept quiet throughout the whole incident. Go figger.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The lift at my residence has a command cancel function, when the door opens just press and hold the floor number you want to cancel. No such feature at Parkway.

me noe of 2 ways of cancelling pressed buttons ... it depends on ze lift u r in ...

1. press 3 buttons simultaneously ... use tis method wen u r travelling in a fuji lift ...

2. kip on knocking on ze selected button until iz lite goes off ... cant remember wat brand of lift oredi ...

now me gt 2 noe a 3rd method ... :smile:

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
The third world "talented" bitch probably does not know that button cancel commands exist and thought that I was going out of my way to piss her off. WTF

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
me noe of 2 ways of cancelling pressed buttons ... it depends on ze lift u r in ...

1. press 3 buttons simultaneously ... use tis method wen u r travelling in a fuji lift ...

2. kip on knocking on ze selected button until iz lite goes off ... cant remember wat brand of lift oredi ...

now me gt 2 noe a 3rd method ... :smile:

My condo's lift is Hitachi, circa 2005.

khunking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe there are no lifts in her hometown myte. No first world kids would fiddle with lift buttons.

The third world "talented" bitch probably does not know that button cancel commands exist and thought that I was going out of my way to piss her off. WTF

jw5

Loyal
There was another Singapore wimpy man in the lift who just kept quiet throughout the whole incident. Go figger.
Exactly my point.
Cowards like these will simply encourage people to behave and talk arrogantly and treat others with little or no respect.
That's why I have asked people here what they thought if someone goes around fighting "moral crime". :smile:

Soul_Reaper

Alfrescian
Loyal
Post her picture here.
I know some blanglas who are very keen to split her as*hole especially if she is upper caste ah neh bitch from northern Ah Puneh land.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporeans you are truly doomed.

I just had a very unpleasant encounter with an Indian Trash Ah Neh Bitch at Parkway Parade tonight.

My dad and I were at the basement 1 food court and entered the lift to go up. Inside was a Ah Neh Bitch talking loudly on the phone and her daughter jumping around, the girl pressed all the buttons from 1 to 7.

We just went on as usual but as the lift kept stopping, I tried to see if there was a button cancel command to reset the lift.

The Ah Neh Bitch started shouting at me, "Why are you making such a big deal? can't you even wait a few minutes?" Huh I thought you should be apologising for your daughter's bad behaviour instead she shouts at me.

So I shouted back at her "It is you making a big deal by shouting at me"

She shoots back with a racist remark "I hate your kind".

So I shout back "why don't you go back to were you came from?"

This is the part which was the most disgusting, she shouts back "because your Govt wants us here in Singapore"

I retorted by saying, "But I am Australian", she then replies "why don't YOU go back?"

I replied "but I like it here". Then she tells me to "shut up and get the F* out"

I replied "I am leaving" and called her an "Idiot".

Well Singaporeans, look what the FT policy has made Singapore, bringing in rude, arrogant foreigners who actually dare to make comments bordering on racism with impunity and even declare that they are better than Singaporeans.

Good thing I have already planted my roots elsewhere in Australia, ten years ago as I foresaw this day, back even in 1998, Singapore is now unlivable for Singaporeans but something must be done.

Foreigners must know that they are guests and act accordingly.

from this story i can say that the storywriter is lousy even in argument.

no wonder we have indian trash all over us.

PissNPiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
..she shouts back "because your Govt wants us here in Singapore.. >>

There is a saying - 1st class FTs go to US & west EU, 2nd class go to Japan,
3rd class lan lan come to Sg.

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
ha ha an abo will never be in a position of power in australia. that country is the most backward on the planet.

]

Really? Just because your Ozzie visa got rejected you are now condeming Oz in return for an opportunity to suck your PAP's cocks? If there is anything backward, that is your Sinkeeland. 1st world country with 3rd world laws. That is the typical place for a loser cockroach like you. Keep dreaming of going to US and Canada cockroach. Just curious. How is it like to be a born loser like you huh? :oIo: