• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Johor crown prince is the most wise!

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
this clown's old man... and his old man's old man are the same same arse holes ...

can still remember the incident at the spore polo club, the fights at Zu..

In Johore, these crown clowns are famous for visiting pubs and clubs. If they see any girl they fancy, they will send their bodyguards to "invite" the girl to their table. A refusal by the girl or objections from her boyfriend would result in them being threatened, intimidated or beaten up.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Johore, these crown clowns are famous for visiting pubs and clubs. If they see any girl they fancy, they will send their bodyguards to "invite" the girl to their table. A refusal by the girl or objections from her boyfriend would result in them being threatened, intimidated or beaten up.

that's why old horse made the wise move to dismantle these clowns private army..

me just can wait to fuck them deep deep..
a fucking disgrace to the monarchy and all Malaysians

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
93-year old man really wants to leave behind a lasting legacy of putting Mudland in the right path to be a well-run country.

If that the case he should concentrate on running the country well by attracting foreign investors and not by doing things that attack other countries like attacking spore on water, Hsr agreement.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just look at your own ccb Malaysian and sinkie traitor dogs behavior towards me before you criticize others ok. No mirror indeed.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just look at your own ccb Malaysian and sinkie traitor dogs behavior towards me before you criticize others ok. No mirror indeed.

Are you currently undergoing perimenopause or menopause, Ginnybaby? If you are, please don't struggle with the problem as there are various treatments for it. I strongly recommend you try out HRT (hormone replacement therapy).

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If that the case he should concentrate on running the country well by attracting foreign investors and not by doing things that attack other countries like attacking spore on water, Hsr agreement.
The worse are sinkie traitors that support the new mudland government actions by saying this is the way to do good for the country - by attacking certain individuals and countries!

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you currently undergoing perimenopause or menopause, Ginnybaby? If you are, please don't struggle with the problem as there are various treatments for it. I strongly recommend you try out HRT (hormone replacement therapy).

Sorry Ginnybaby love. I forgot to add one very important point. HRT will not have any effect on your hymen. So don't worry, your majestic hymen will still be there. In fact, it may swell up and get even fleshier from the HRT induced extra blood flow, thus forming a more effective barrier in your love tunnel, if not sealing it off completely. When that happens, please get your vajayjay to take a selfie. Then post it here to confirm your virginity to all these nasty slanderers.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry Ginnybaby love. I forgot to add one very important point. HRT will not have any effect on your hymen. So don't worry, your majestic hymen will still be there. In fact, it may swell up and get even fleshier from the HRT induced extra blood flow, thus forming a more effective barrier in your love tunnel, if not sealing it off completely. When that happens, please get your vajayjay to take a selfie. Then post it here to confirm your virginity to all these nasty slanderers.
See everyone? Racist sinkie Malay traitor bullying chinese Singaporean woman using sexual harassment. Good proof to the judge.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
See everyone? Racist sinkie Malay traitor bullying chinese Singaporean woman using sexual harassment. Good proof to the judge.

Please don't bring the judge in baby. I don't want a threesome. I want you all for myself. Just you, your small left eye, big right eye, bunny teeth and I making sweet music in that field of lovely pink carnations.