• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Shocking] Goh Keng Swee's newly declassified top secret Albatross Files revealed SG was not "kicked out" by MY!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone still remember in 1996 or 97 when then Senior Minister Lee threatened sinkies with re-merger in case PAP lost the GE? I think it was during the time the Tang Liang Hong affair became big..

What an asshole LOL

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Mr Barker explained: “We were determined to get out. I think they were just as determined that we should go. It was not a question of them kicking us out, it was an agreement to separate.”

If the muuds were determined that PAP should leave jiuhu, it means that PAP and sinkies were kicked out of the country Lianbang.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Inter nation relations are turning choppy waters Singapore very vulnerble we must stay unite behind pap navigate through good times and bad else we all sink! :unsure: