• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Johor crown prince is the most wise!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
In my defense of Singkieland position on the 3 Sen water issue...I have stated at that time that the JB sultan never mentioned about the water issue. And it is his water..but madhatter was making noise to divert attention from the shit he is facing. I was slam dunked by the mudlanders for my stance. And have been called names for regurgitating pap stance etc. Now that the Johor sultan has Wade into the debate..to my detractors eat yr heart out now.
Ya none dare to call Johor crown prince any names. Now everyone knows mudlander character is coward bully say things according to who you are, not according to subject matter. Zero objectivity. Zero credibility. Only depends on whether they like you and who you are. Can bully one then call names. Powerful ones diam diam.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya none dare to call Johor crown prince any names. Now everyone knows mudlander character is coward bully say things according to who you are, not according to subject matter. Zero objectivity. Zero credibility. Only depends on whether they like you and who you are. Can bully one then call names. Powerful ones diam diam.
You are right. Till now none of those m&ds have come out to defend madhatter..but in another thread. I have been attacked for some minor thing n the attack against me was total BS. Guess these mudlanders had to run with their tails between their legs n to justify their existence., Just sprout shit to show they still around.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do u know the Hakkas pass themselves off as Cantonese? They speak Cantonese because they stole land in Guangdong. Than try n pass themselves off as Cantonese. They are the enemy within. The fuckiens are the enemy without. That is why the Hakkas curse well. They have to Integrate. N Cantonese ppl have better things to do than argue with u.
Her Cantonese Insults were all very advanced Cantonese that I catch no ball so it’s unlikely she is a Hakka passing off as Cantonese. Myst be real Cantonese. Anyway my sinkie Cantonese ex accountant pushed me on the last day of her work proving Cantonese woman is vicious shit.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her Cantonese Insults were all very advanced Cantonese that I catch no ball so it’s unlikely she is a Hakka passing off as Cantonese. Myst be real Cantonese. Anyway my sinkie Cantonese ex accountant pushed me on the last day of her work proving Cantonese woman is vicious shit.
Cantonese women are some of the best in the world..if Singkieland was Cantonese dominate. You think lky would have lasted that long?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are right. Till now none of those m&ds have come out to defend madhatter..but in another thread. I have been attacked for some minor thing n the attack against me was total BS. Guess these mudlanders had to run with their tails between their legs n to justify their existence., Just sprout shit to show they still around.
Ya like @PTADER attacking me for saying facts of Mahathir. And like this @AhMeng @sweetiepie etc attacking me.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is nothing wrong being a Cantonese, Hakka, Hokkien, Teochew, Shanghainese, or whatever. However, there is DEFINITELY something wrong with one's head when she pretends to be a victim when she is the Bully. :rolleyes:
There is absolutely something wrong with being a Hakka n hokkein.. Hakka steal land n have to to be snakes to survive. Hokkeins are jealous..their language is virtually dead being trounced by the KMT in fuckiens land..the only thing that is surviving well is their culture of Kia su Kia see kiam siap and die don't want face which is alive n well in Singkieland n fuckien land. Look at fuckien land, they have opportunities that Hong Kongers are dreaming off and fighting for. But what the fuckiens do? They rather be conquered by the ah tiongs. This sort of attitude..no wonder Singkieland is the way it is. Sometimes I feel sorry for the fuckiens n when my close Fuckeins frens admit they are Fuckeins..I just offer my condolences. I feel sorry for them

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
There is absolutely something wrong with being a Hakka n hokkein.. Hakka steal land n have to to be snakes to survive. Hokkeins are jealous..their language is virtually dead being trounced by the KMT in fuckiens land..the only thing that is surviving well is their culture of Kia su Kia see kiam siap and die don't want face which is alive n well in Singkieland n fuckien land. Look at fuckien land, they have opportunities that Hong Kongers are dreaming off and fighting for. But what the fuckiens do? They rather be conquered by the ah tiongs. This sort of attitude..no wonder Singkieland is the way it is.
Lol. :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is nothing wrong being a Cantonese, Hakka, Hokkien, Teochew, Shanghainese, or whatever. However, there is DEFINITELY something wrong with one's head when she pretends to be a victim when she is the Bully. :rolleyes:
Well my sinkie Cantonese ex accountant only worked for first three months and was already playing Facebook games while going home on time. Facts speak for themselves unlike your ccb mouth insinuating insults based on hot air. And mind you all my facts here about her can withstand court scrutiny while yours are ccb words are zero credibility that can withstand nothing.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is absolutely something wrong with being a Hakka n hokkein.. Hakka steal land n have to to be snakes to survive. Hokkeins are jealous..their language is virtually dead being trounced by the KMT in fuckiens land..the only thing that is surviving well is their culture of Kia su Kia see kiam siap and die don't want face which is alive n well in Singkieland n fuckien land. Look at fuckien land, they have opportunities that Hong Kongers are dreaming off and fighting for. But what the fuckiens do? They rather be conquered by the ah tiongs. This sort of attitude..no wonder Singkieland is the way it is. Sometimes I feel sorry for the fuckiens n when my close Fuckeins frens admit they are Fuckeins..I just offer my condolences. I feel sorry for them
Hey why you hate your hokkien father so much? Well not only I say but @frenhbriefs also said about Cantonese being cunning mean etc.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't take this forum too seriously. 99% of what is posted here are rants, character assassinations, fake euphoria, etc. The 1% that is real is Ginfreely type ... Her online and real life personality is synonymous as one. Lol :biggrin:
What a nice way to put it as this forum is not serious but for you Ah sia Kia to trample woman with ccb lies and call it entertainment. Speaks volumes of your upbringing by ccb pahang slut indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
When she posts you can smell her chow cheebai so it must be 100% true.
You are ccb Malaysian spamming ccb lies of me and that’s 100% true as you are self admitted Malaysian and you are spamming ccb lies of me non stop. Liked by your fellow ccb Malaysians @musashi and @AhMeng with zero objectivity and zero credibility.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And this is the thread that I have proven ccb Malaysians spamming ccb lies of me have zero credibility.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Such a wise comment! No one will dare to attack him for saying that. But all attack me for saying the same!

You are extremely slow and shallow to not be able to see what is going on with this Johore crown clown.

Mahatir made amendments to the Constitution of Malaysia to remove the legal immunity of the useless Malaysian royalty in March 1993. This followed several incidents involving the Malaysian royalty including two serious criminal assault incidents involving the Sultan of Johor and his second son. The first assault took place on 10 July 1992 when Tunku Majid (the second son of Sultan Iskandar) assaulted a hockey player from the opposing side (Perak) which was playing with the state of Johore.

The second criminal act involved the Johore Sultan, Iskandar . He beat up a hockey coach, Douglas Gomez, on 30 November 1992 in an incident spinning off from his son's criminal assault on the hockey player four months earlier. Despite these criminal assaults, both father and son could not be charged even after police reports were lodged as these useless fuckers enjoyed legal immunity under the pre-amended Malaysian constitution.

Since Mahatir's led amendment to the Malaysian constitution removing this immunity in 1993, the Malaysian royalty has hated him and will do everything to discredit or knife him. This Johore crown clown thought he was so influential that he called on Johoreans not to vote for Mahatir and PH in the recent election. Johoreans showed him their middle fingers and voted in droves for Mahatir's PH. This corrupt Johor crown clown will continue to try to oppose and try to embarass Mahatir and the PH government on anything and everything, the water issue being one of the latest. It won't be the last.

Next time you want to shoot off your mouth, do consult your hymen first. Since it's still untouched, it may have a bit more brains than that mess that remains in your head.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Next time you want to shoot off your mouth, do consult your hymen first. Since it's still untouched, it may have a bit more brains than that mess that remains in your head.

laughing-gifs-foolish-human.gif

:biggrin:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
You are extremely slow and shallow to not be able to see what is going on with this Johore crown clown.

Mahatir made amendments to the Constitution of Malaysia to remove the legal immunity of the useless Malaysian royalty in March 1993. This followed several incidents involving the Malaysian royalty including two serious criminal assault incidents involving the Sultan of Johor and his second son. The first assault took place on 10 July 1992 when Tunku Majid (the second son of Sultan Iskandar) assaulted a hockey player from the opposing side (Perak) which was playing with the state of Johore.

The second criminal act involved the Johore Sultan, Iskandar . He beat up a hockey coach, Douglas Gomez, on 30 November 1992 in an incident spinning off from his son's criminal assault on the hockey player four months earlier. Despite these criminal assaults, both father and son could not be charged even after police reports were lodged as these useless fuckers enjoyed legal immunity under the pre-amended Malaysian constitution.

Since Mahatir's led amendment to the Malaysian constitution removing this immunity in 1993, the Malaysian royalty has hated him and will do everything to discredit or knife him. This Johore crown clown thought he was so influential that he called on Johoreans not to vote for Mahatir and PH in the recent election. Johoreans showed him their middle fingers and voted in droves for Mahatir's PH. This corrupt Johor crown clown will continue to try to oppose and try to embarass Mahatir and the PH government on anything and everything, the water issue being one of the latest. It won't be the last.

Thank you for the back story leading to Malaysian royalty vs Mahathir. I have forgotten all about it! :biggrin: