• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Johor crown prince is the most wise!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are extremely slow and shallow to not be able to see what is going on with this Johore crown clown.

Mahatir made amendments to the Constitution of Malaysia to remove the legal immunity of the useless Malaysian royalty in March 1993. This followed several incidents involving the Malaysian royalty including two serious criminal assault incidents involving the Sultan of Johor and his second son. The first assault took place on 10 July 1992 when Tunku Majid (the second son of Sultan Iskandar) assaulted a hockey player from the opposing side (Perak) which was playing with the state of Johore.

The second criminal act involved the Johore Sultan, Iskandar . He beat up a hockey coach, Douglas Gomez, on 30 November 1992 in an incident spinning off from his son's criminal assault on the hockey player four months earlier. Despite these criminal assaults, both father and son could not be charged even after police reports were lodged as these useless fuckers enjoyed legal immunity under the pre-amended Malaysian constitution.

Since Mahatir's led amendment to the Malaysian constitution removing this immunity in 1993, the Malaysian royalty has hated him and will do everything to discredit or knife him. This Johore crown clown thought he was so influential that he called on Johoreans not to vote for Mahatir and PH in the recent election. Johoreans showed him their middle fingers and voted in droves for Mahatir's PH. This corrupt Johor crown clown will continue to try to oppose and try to embarass Mahatir and the PH government on anything and everything, the water issue being one of the latest. It won't be the last.

Next time you want to shoot off your mouth, do consult your hymen first. Since it's still untouched, it may have a bit more brains than that mess that remains in your head.

Well I don’t know all their history and I don’t need to know as a non citizen. But that’s not my point here. You are more stupid than me not to understand my point is to prove @AhMeng @sweetiepie @glockman etc ccb Malaysians that called me names for saying exactly the same things as Johor crown prince are coward bullies that dare not call him the same!

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you for the back story leading to Malaysian royalty vs Mahathir. I have forgotten all about it! :biggrin:

No problem. This was the Johore corrupt crown clown's long-winded story (both in Malay and English) on 7 April 2018 before the Malaysian election in which he thought he was so influential that he could persuade his "beloved people of Johore" to continue to support the corrupt Najib.

J1.JPG

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No problem. This was the Johore corrupt crown clown's long-winded story (both in Malay and English) on 7 April 2018 before the Malaysian election in which he thought he was so influential that he could persuade his "beloved people of Johore" to continue to support the corrupt Najib.

View attachment 45325
Excuse me I have a thread on this before and posted the link to this article before.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
93-year old man really wants to leave behind a lasting legacy of putting Mudland in the right path to be a well-run country.

Hahaha. Joke of the month. The reasons why mudland is the way it is, is due to his antics when he was PM. He controlled everything n when najib became pm najib just inherited his power n abused it even more. Najib etc were all due to madhatter. N now with madhatter antics again the country is well run?