• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Johor crown prince is the most wise!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
AF87544E-CBB1-426C-B8E0-FF95181684D7.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
He reiterated that the new Pakatan Harapan government needs to prioritise “bringing the nation forward” instead of “unnecessarily finding fault or fighting any individuals or governments”.

Such a wise comment! No one will dare to attack him for saying that. But all attack me for saying the same!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN for lhl my uncle curse him to let the doggy sbf bro to inform him for this what johor prince my uncle don't know is who and totally not keen in your johor whore house KNN

You don’t know Johor prince so don’t attack. Do you know me? No. Did you keep attacking me a whore for saying exactly the same thing as he did? Yes. Ccb Malaysian Cantonese whore so shameless and so stupid lie get caught. Pui!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Malaysia sultans need to learn to stand with their government and not contradict them so much so as to make them look foolish or stupid.this is why PAP is the best.whenever PAP mps vote on national policies,its a overwhelming resounding victory.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
You don’t know Johor prince so don’t attack. Do you know me? No. Did you keep attacking me a whore for saying exactly the same thing as he did? Yes. Ccb Malaysian Cantonese whore so shameless and so stupid lie get caught. Pui!
KNN my uncle know ginfreely is a horny bitch so he will attack until the bitch shut up and become demure KNN

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Looks like @AhMeng is the one with no life liking every ccb lie post.
You mean you have an exclusive right to control the posts that any member "likes" in this forum? :rolleyes:

Need to seek your permission before liking any post? :rolleyes:

Are you jealous? Or are you a control freak? Or when others disagree with you, it hurts a lot? Oh dear, you need professional psychiatric help when a simple click "like" button can make you hurt this much and rant :rolleyes:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean you have an exclusive right to control the posts that any member "likes" in this forum? :rolleyes:

Need to seek your permission before liking any post? :rolleyes:

Are you jealous? Or are you a control freak? Or when others disagree with you, it hurts a lot? Oh dear, you need professional psychiatric help when a simple click "like" button can make you hurt this much and rant :rolleyes:
Dear ah Meng. Thanks for liking my post. Tat way I can get promoted in this forum and get more trophy points for what's its worth. However there are post which are not worth liking that I have posted. So why is that?

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
In my defense of Singkieland position on the 3 Sen water issue...I have stated at that time that the JB sultan never mentioned about the water issue. And it is his water..but madhatter was making noise to divert attention from the shit he is facing. I was slam dunked by the mudlanders for my stance. And have been called names for regurgitating pap stance etc. Now that the Johor sultan has Wade into the debate..to my detractors eat yr heart out now.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Dear ah Meng. Thanks for liking my post. Tat way I can get promoted in this forum and get more trophy points for what's its worth. However there are post which are not worth liking that I have posted. So why is that?
I used it as a "marker" to indicate to myself that I have read or glanced thru. My speed reading and memory used to be much better .. it's weakening with age ... Lol :biggrin: