• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

jack neo, 50, fucking a 22 year old model behind his 46 years old wife

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If i knew recession so frequent nowsadays I would have joined the police force in a heart beat last time when i had a chance knowing that I was quite fit and can mix well with the mats. Fuck it.

If I knew so earlier, I'd have stayed in the force. My buddy is DSP now.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Jack Neo not only teeko, but stupid & sia-lan .. still asking for trouble!

A true businessman only looks for financial rewards, however heartless. It makes no economic sense to ban the child from performing because JN may be able to recover the damages from such performances in the long run.

The maxim is "If you have that something special or advantaged position to make money for me, I will help and facilitate you to make that money for me".

By banning the child, he is effectively killing a talent and the future of that individual. Not according the child any chance in life by using his talent.

This is not a businessman, but a "lan jiao lang". No wonder all the ghosts from his past are coming out to haunt him.

And please don't claim that all these ghosts of the past just want fame hor. I think they just want their grievances to be heard because they may have been "lan lan" swallowing the injustice done by an "award winner" (award winners got mountain behind) for a long time and can't do anything about it.... until now.

The article reported next door but not in our own local newspaper very much killed all sympathy that is left in me for this hypocrite.

If this jackass and wendy is equally wrong, why no minister blog to rally support for wendy and family as well? She is very much a victim just like jackass you know?

Next try suicide attempt, that will shut all critics......:oIo:

Cant help it, just got to put somemore:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

If true, this is story of a heartless businessman.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should join army and become officer, then get transfer to defense industry or Gee L C. At least a Senior Mgr or VP, even if you don't know shit about real life commercial business.

If i knew recession so frequent nowsadays I would have joined the police force in a heart beat last time when i had a chance knowing that I was quite fit and can mix well with the mats. Fuck it.

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should join army and become officer, then get transfer to defense industry or Gee L C. At least a Senior Mgr or VP, even if you don't know shit about real life commercial business.

Don't be too greedy lah. Become LTC in Army ok liao. Good money, got GP car, got driver. Responsibility not as jialat as Division Commander. Only CO of a small camp. The mountain is high, the Emperor is far away.

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
The following is from Today. Looks like those threatening calls were not faked/imagined. She seems to have provided date/time and the police seem to be following up on it.

http://www.todayonline.com/Singapore/EDC100317-0000300/Calls-to-actress-can-be-traced

---

SINGAPORE - One of the women linked to the Jack Neo saga, Foyce Le Xuan (picture), said yesterday that the Police have assured her that they will be able to track down those who have been making threatening calls to her mobile phone since early last week.

The 29-year-old actress-cum-singer, whose real name is Lim Hui Hui, told MediaCorp yesterday that she is "less fearful and worried now".

Tampines Neighbourhood Police Centre confirmed that she had made a report.

According to Ms Lim, all the calls came from private numbers. She decided to go to the Police after receiving a third threatening phone call at 2am last Sunday. Her friends, who were worried for her safety, had also urged her to report the calls.

Each time she heard the "fierce and loud voice" - which came from a male caller - telling her to "watch out", she froze in fear. Now, she screens her calls carefully especially if they are from private callers.

"I don't believe it is Jack (Neo) who instigated the calls but rather others who want to watch the show go on," she said.

After many sleepless nights since her first media interview last week, Ms Lim "hopes this entire episode will come to an end quickly so that everyone can move on with their lives".

Last week, Ms Lim alleged that Mr Neo had harassed her by sending messages to her mobile phone. Besides Ms Lim, other women have also come forward claiming that the 50-year-old filmmaker had made advances towards them. Model Wendy Chong, 22, was the first to reveal her two-year relationship with Mr Neo.

A 55-year-old transsexual performer Maggie Lai claimed Mr Neo had asked her to perform a sexual act on him more than 20 years ago. Ng Jing Yng

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not greedy lah, its automatic one... if you opt for transfer. Like that you don't know liao bro, lagi no responsibilities.:biggrin:

Don't be too greedy lah. Become LTC in Army ok liao. Good money, got GP car, got driver. Responsibility not as jialat as Division Commander. Only CO of a small camp. The mountain is high, the Emperor is far away.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
All calls to police stations are recorded. You don't want to be recorded? Don't call.

All calls in private can be ordered to be tapped by proper authority.

What's proper authority? In this context, usually Home Affairs Minister, but can be any minister.

Some Singaporeans are really stupid. Only know how to threaten in a loud fierce voiice like a dog but absolutely NO brains or less brains than a dog. Since 2003 all handphones/ SIM cards are required by law to be registered with NRIC and even prepay cards buyers are required by law to registered with their NRIC when buying(this is to prevent terrorist attacks and for the police to trace anonymous threats). Since all SMS are tagged with handphone numbers from where they originate and electronically stamped with date and time, it is only a matter of tracing from where the SMS came from and whose phone it belongs to>>>>> pronto all those stupid talk big !diots who SMSs then are in deep sh!t. Sure got legal case and she can definitely sue for harassment if proven. afterall CJ said electronic records are admissible in courts since 2003. go ask your lawyers

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some Singaporeans are really stupid. Only know how to threaten in a loud fierce voiice like a dog but absolutely NO brains or less brains than a dog. Since 2003 all handphones/ SIM cards are required by law to be registered with NRIC and even prepay cards buyers are required by law to registered with their NRIC when buying(this is to prevent terrorist attacks and for the police to trace anonymous threats). Since all SMS are tagged with handphone numbers from where they originate and electronically stamped with date and time, it is only a matter of tracing from where the SMS came from and whose phone it belongs to>>>>> pronto all those stupid talk big !diots who SMSs then are in deep sh!t. Sure got legal case and she can definitely sue for harassment if proven. afterall CJ said electronic records are admissible in courts since 2003. go ask your lawyers

Lots of FTs here and you can easily get them to sign up for more than one SIM card. Not so easy to catch but with enough resources it can be done.

And this begs the question of why Loan Sharks are such a menace in SG when it is so easy to trace, track and eventually find the source or the big heads in the loan shark industry. It is an industry.

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Jack Neo not only teeko, but stupid & sia-lan .. still asking for trouble!

A true businessman only looks for financial rewards, however heartless. It makes no economic sense to ban the child from performing because JN may be able to recover the damages from such performances in the long run.... Like I said in earlier post, his IQ & EQ really found wanting more often than not.....
The article reported next door but not in our own local newspaper very much killed all sympathy that is left in me for this hypocrite..... Correction, report first appeared in ShinMin, but can't get the scans, luckily quoted verbatim in M'sian Chinese Press which also post online
See comments embedded in quote

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Woman in Jack Neo saga says threats have stopped
by NG JING YNG and SHARON SEE
Mar 18, 2010
images

SINGAPORE - Those nasty threatening calls have stopped, said Ms Foyce Le Xuan, one of the women linked to the Jack Neo saga.

The police have told her that some callers have been traced and that they are being sought for questioning, the actress-cum-singer told MediaCorp in a phone interview yesterday.

The 29-year-old, whose real name is Lim Hui Hui, said that the police also said that investigations are continuing.

She made a police report on Monday that she had received warnings from three male callers to "watch out" and who had threatened to deface her.

-------------------------------------------------

Jack Neo wants wife's trust

Meanwhile, in a radio talkshow on MediaCorp radio station, Love 97.2FM yesterday, film-maker Neo said he wants to take the time now to be with his family and wife, and to hopefully gain back her trust.

He also wants his life to go back to the way it used to be before his affair.

Speaking in Mandarin, he said that recovery will not be easy.
jack-chewSK.jpg

Jack Neo has admitted to one case of cheating, but is being blamed for a number of other acts that have yet to be proved.
ST PHOTO: Chew Seng Kim

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
a1omy_banner.gif

星期四 Thu, March 18, 2010
logo_shinmin.gif
reported a JTeam male artist had harassed Foyce by sending messages to her mobile phone.
7BDA75DACEFB16F493034A588D33.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

20100318.125724_jackneofengshui.jpg

Wed, Mar 10, 2010
AsiaOne
Fengshui master offers advice to Jack Neo on how to resolve scandals
A famous fengshui master has given advice on how Jack Neo can resolve his personal crisis and avoid more scandals.

Master Hui Jie told Shin Min Daily News that according to calculations based on Neo's date of birth and the 8 characters of the Chinese horoscope, Neo's fortune started to decline from April 2009 and this will continue until 2011.

The fengshui master's predictions came true after Jack Neo's scandalous affair with a 22-year-old model was made public.
He must resolve his personal crisis by May 5, or else he may not be able to undo the calamities that have occurred.

In order to resolve this, Master Hui Jie's advice was for Neo to install a miniature fountain or a fish pond in his house.

balajii

Alfrescian
Loyal
fengshui master 'horse behind cannon':biggrin:

want to give advice give 2 years ago lah. now who dunno what to say. chey:biggrin:

Ah Hai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mark Chow guilty of molest
By Elena Chong

FORMER television actor and model Mark Chow Yee Sze was convicted on Thursday of molesting a former operations manager of a pub three years ago.

The 30-year-old former model agency owner was found guilty of molesting the 27-year-old woman at a downtown pub on Jan 10, 2007 after a trial.

The woman had testified that she felt unwell before she started work on Jan 9 that year, and after a few drinks, went up to the office to rest on the sofa.

Closed-circuit television footage of what Chow did in the office was shown in court during the trial. Chow's defence was that he was merely trying to wake her up. He denied putting his hand into her blouse to touch part of her breast.

He was accused of tickling her right palm, patting her head, stroking her left cheek, left arm and the outside of her left thigh, grabbing her hands and left calf, and patting her buttocks.

Pleading for leniency, defence lawyer Subhas Anandan said his client had some mental problems as reported by a Changi General Hospital psychiatrist, and was still being treated.

District Judge Sarjit Singh adjourned sentencing to April 1 to allow the prosecution to address the issues raised in Chow's medical report.

Chow, who has four stood down charges, faces a jail term of up to two years or fine or caning or any two such punishments.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
a1omy_banner.gif

星期四 Thu, March 18, 2010
logo_shinmin.gif
reported a JTeam male artist had harassed Foyce by sending messages to her mobile phone.
7BDA75DACEFB16F493034A588D33.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

20100318.125724_jackneofengshui.jpg

Wed, Mar 10, 2010
AsiaOne
Fengshui master offers advice to Jack Neo on how to resolve scandals
A famous fengshui master has given advice on how Jack Neo can resolve his personal crisis and avoid more scandals.

Master Hui Jie told Shin Min Daily News that according to calculations based on Neo's date of birth and the 8 characters of the Chinese horoscope, Neo's fortune started to decline from April 2009 and this will continue until 2011.

The fengshui master's predictions came true after Jack Neo's scandalous affair with a 22-year-old model was made public.
He must resolve his personal crisis by May 5, or else he may not be able to undo the calamities that have occurred.

In order to resolve this, Master Hui Jie's advice was for Neo to install a miniature fountain or a fish pond in his house.

KNN if install fountain or fish pond can solve problem, then no need lawyers liao!

Master Hui Jie, go buy your ponds and then buy 4D la!

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fengshui master 'horse behind cannon':biggrin:

want to give advice give 2 years ago lah. now who dunno what to say. chey:biggrin:
CB, 马后炮 also you know, confirm leow, wanna mislead us u r indian ha, 'balaji' my ji !

Anyway, no crime if u like to use ah neh name as monika ... like that mutu-curry guy :cool:

More important, I fully agree ! Hsien Tau 'master' Hui Je, I believe Hui-Ge lagi better .....:p

Hoax, superstitution or I'm ignorant, whatever, I always find geomancers & fortune tellers world-class cock-talkers, everything they also encompass, every bullshit they also cover .....

Especially every CNY TV show, the different advice for diff zodiac sign - ALL so bloody generic common sense : rabbits be careful cross the road this year, tigers, be careful don't sexually harrass anyone blah blah....

The recent HK geomancer who lost the lawsuit to challenge the ChinaChem female tycoon's will - despicable scum & bullshit all out in public ha ha !

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
CB, 马后炮 also you know, confirm leow, wanna mislead us u r indian ha, 'balaji' my ji !

Anyway, no crime if u like to use ah neh name as monika ... like that mutu-curry guy :cool:

More important, I fully agree !

Hoax, superstitution or I'm ignorant, whatever, I always find gemancers & fortune tellers world-class cock-talkers, everything they also emcompass, every bullshit they also cover .....

Especially every CNY, the different advice for diff zodiac sign - ALL so bloody generic common sense : rabbits be careful cross the road this year, tigers, be careful don't sexually harrass anyone blah blah....

The recent HK geomancer who lost the lawsuit to challenge the ChinaChem female tycoon's will - descible scum & bullshit all out in public ha ha !

Every CNY i will tune in to 'Comedy Central' on channel 8. Geomancers like to talk cb cock from their mouths...

More samples:

- Those born under zodiac sign of Monkey must learn to manage finance wisely, do not anyhow spend. CCB common sense leh!

- Those born under Pig must learn to be take care of health. Have more rest and have good diet. CCB again!!!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
马后炮 is cannon behind the knight, not knight behind the cannon. Cannonball must lob over something, therefore cannon must be behind.

balajii

Alfrescian
Loyal

More important, I fully agree ! Hsien Tau 'master' Hui Je, I believe Hui-Ge lagi better .....:p

QUOTE]

hello,

my sec school eca (now known as cca) is chinese chess ok. wanna challenge my skills??:biggrin: