• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

jack neo, 50, fucking a 22 year old model behind his 46 years old wife

R

redlightmeansgo

Anyway, the police can't arrest Jack based on a series of SMSes. If the gal wants to incriminate Jackass, then she will have to spend money now, and get a top notch lawyer. This will turn out to be nothing more than a civil suit

It happened 6 yrs ago, much of the evidence has been washed away, unless she is able to pull out her panties that are still stained with Jackass's dry cum.

Chau Ve Nist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are these cockteasing girls vestal virgins? Takes two to tango.?

Don't be daft. Even if a girl is to cocktease or is not a "vestal virgin", that is not licence for Jackass or sexual predators like you to take advantage off.

Quitting is right; working elsewhere is clever. How do i make this clearer?.?

You don't have to make it clearer. What you need is to examine it for its extreme stupidity. In effect, you are saying that it is normal for girls to be sexually harassed by their bosses or figures of authorities and that the best option is to give up their livelihood when sexually harassed.

During my time in the 60s/70s, young girls could grow up with less parental guidance and could handle themselves infinitely better against predatory men than those mollycoddled cockteasers we see now. And that's because we haven't had too many nanny state years yet as we have now. If the ladies can stand their own, it will show that even with a Minister-connected predator, he cannot cut any ice. And you neednt any public outrage for anything because it was nipped in the bud.?

Young man, don't talk cock. Parents in the 60s and 70s were more inclined to be more potective of their girls precisely because of sexual predators like Jackass and you.

What dont you get?
Your hot air and bullshit.

Chau Ve Nist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Girls here should go China and see how their counterparts learn to cope when they are thrown into the deep end with sharks! It will do them a world of good - survival skills.!

When I used Malaysia as an example barely few posts ago, you pounced on it gleefully to say Malaysia is Malaysia and Singapore is Singapore and Singapore should not be compared with other countries. Not only that, you actually reported a poster for an "infraction" and for "insulting" you when he labelled you a "shapeshifter".

Now you bring in China into the equation?

Glad you finally get my points (no pun intended). But nice jabbing with you!

"Jabbing"? From sex predators like you who think all girls are fair game? More like tiny bites from mosquitoes. Irritating but harmless and for which a slap or two is enough to solve the itches.

Last edited:

Chau Ve Nist

Alfrescian
Loyal
You reported a poster for "insult" and an "infraction"

Post:Warning for ChaoPappyPoodle: Insulted Other Member(s) [/B]
jack neo, 50, fucking a 22 year old model behind his 46 years old wife
User: ChaoPappyPoodle
Infraction: Insulted Other Member(s)

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

<<Original Post:
Originally Posted by kingrant
over this exchange(see below) kingrant???

All yr Malaysian examples are irrelevant. Malaysia is M'sia, Singapore is Singapore. ISA is repealed in M'sia; but still in force in Singapore. They have corrupt IGPs and judges and honest judges are replaced at will.
?

IN a previous thread, you gave examples of Taiwan, Korea and HOngKong to help prove your spurious allegation that the entertainment industry is rife with women offering themselves to men bosses.

You are a shapeshifter oso?

Bro Chau, don't waste your time arguing with the shapeshifter who lacks morals and lives his live like an animal and has isues with others who rather walk a morally upright path in life. His integrity is worthless. Best to put people like this under ignore>>
What happened??? Couldn't stand on your own two feet and need infractions as your personal crutches in a forum exchange??? You can dish insults but can't take them???

What happened to your famed "survival skills" and your "girls here should go China and see how their counterparts learn to cope when they are thrown into the deep end with sharks! It will do them a world of good - survival skills" crap?

You planning to join this girls to learn a thing or two from the Chinese so that you don't have to rely on infractions as your personal crutch in a forum exchange?

Boast a whole lot about your "long" cock and its prowess but can't stand on your own fucking two feet in a forum exchange.

Eh kingcock, very shy lah.

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its good that Le Xuan reported to the police, i dun think she's out for the money, more like shaming jackass. Should be fun to watch, lol

If i'm Le Xuan, i will just describe his dick to his wife can liao, slant right or left, got birth marks or not,, whats his fav position, i'm sure jackass wife would be hoping mad liao, hahaha :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When the hubby cheats
When the wife of disgraced film-maker Jack Neo told a packed press conference last Thursday that she still loved him, she joined a long line of wives publicly standing by their straying spouses.
The stand-by-your-man refrain is one that has been repeated by public figures such as Hillary Clinton (former President Bill and Monicagate) and Victoria Beckham (football star David's away games).

What Singapore women say
Who: Catherine Ng
bg6.jpg

Occupation: Director of finance and human resources of Twister salon and Old Town White Coffee and other businesses owned by her husband, Singapore comedian Mark Lee
Married: 10 years with a two-year-old daughter

'I cannot answer this definitively now. In the past, I used to think that I would just walk out but now, I realise that it's not that easy. Before the birth of my daughter, it would be easy to split up and leave but now, it has become more complicated. Also, it doesn't mean that you stop loving your husband when he cheats. The love is still there, so it will not be easy to leave.'

haha.. can 偷吃 at least one time..
292x300..gb304m20.JPG

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Right. Some people are still too daft to get it.

Anyway, the police can't arrest Jack based on a series of SMSes. If the gal wants to incriminate Jackass, then she will have to spend money now, and get a top notch lawyer. This will turn out to be nothing more than a civil suit

It happened 6 yrs ago, much of the evidence has been washed away, unless she is able to pull out her panties that are still stained with Jackass's dry cum.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
I brought in M'sia and S'pore because you were the one who cited examples there. That was for pursuing the legal process. Now, the China example is for a different purpose - to illustrate the girls there are more streeet savvy. You are really brain dead or what to can't tell the diff.

When I used Malaysia as an example barely few posts ago, you pounced on it gleefully to say Malaysia is Malaysia and Singapore is Singapore and Singapore should not be compared with other countries. Not only that, you actually reported a poster for an "infraction" and for "insulting" you when he labelled you a "shapeshifter".

Now you bring in China into the equation?

You were poked by spears at 4 pts. Or have you forgotten out of premature senility? Jabbing is for you. I managed to reach yr leftn right ventricles, left and right auricles, remember? What? Shape shifting now?

"Jabbing"? From sex predators like you who think all girls are fair game? More like tiny bites from mosquitoes. Irritating but harmless and for which a slap or two is enough to solve the itches.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
You obviously are not here for any serious argument. Just throwing stones. I shall not waste time with you.

Don't be daft. Even if a girl is to cocktease or is not a "vestal virgin", that is not licence for Jackass or sexual predators like you to take advantage off.

You don't have to make it clearer. What you need is to examine it for its extreme stupidity. In effect, you are saying that it is normal for girls to be sexually harassed by their bosses or figures of authorities and that the best option is to give up their livelihood when sexually harassed.

Young man, don't talk cock. Parents in the 60s and 70s were more inclined to be more potective of their girls precisely because of sexual predators like Jackass and you.

Your hot air and bullshit.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal

True, in fact, I've said that JN's actions were reprehensible, but I dont think the girls were entirely blameless. So their sexual history and social background will be called up in any court to subvert their credibility if there is a vigorous defence. Going by what I have seen, and the opinions of other less overzealous posters, the girls are not any where vestal virgin pristineness.

I neever said that. I am at pain of repeating myself (blame yourself for yr slowness) that the girls can tell him off first politely but firmly, and if he still persists, threaten to report or quit and tell others. Soon, word of mouth will catalyse more damage to him.

The French girl did the right thing. But pity it took a non-Sinkie to show the right thing can be done. Our girls must be daft; and so are their pretender protectors.

Parents in the 60s and 70s were more inclined to be more potective of their girls precisely because of sexual predators like Jackass and you.

How do you know that when you were still swimming in yr father's balls?

Chau Ve Nist

Alfrescian
Loyal
You obviously are not here for any serious argument. Just throwing stones. I shall not waste time with you.

Serious arguments are for people with something substantive to say. You belong to the category of juvenile clowns who need to have your ears pulled, nose tweaked, toyed with and strung along before being dumped.

Chau Ve Nist

Alfrescian
Loyal
First you reported an infraction for "insult" against CPN when you were shown up by him.

Now that I returned your insult and show you up , you report me for an "infraction". What happened???

Can't stand on your own two feet and argue without hiding under the infraction skirt?

You are truly one fucking hopeless bastard. Talk and insult others like one big fuck of a gangster chief but then go crawling like a fucking frightened dog behind an infraction skirt when the insults are returned to you.

Hopeless bastard.

Warning for Chau Ve Nist: Insulted Other Member(s)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post: jack neo, 50, fucking a 22 year old model behind his 46 years old wife
User: Chau Ve Nist

Administrative Note:
Message to User:
Original Post:
Quote:
Quote:
The law has to be administered fairly and justly; not only that, it has to be seen to be just and fair. Society in the admin of justice has to balance between individual rights of one person against that of another. JN has a right to be free from arbitrary arrest too. That's why we have rules of evidence. Hearsay and esp witness statements from an involved party must be treated with doubt. The maxim is Innocent unttil proven guilty. This may not be the case where ISA and national security is involved; since LKY has suspended the rules of evidence for ISA cases or what he deemed as ISA (well, fairly or not, I'm not going to go into here as this aspect is too complex and involves a dominant executive rather than a straight fwd jurisprudence; and we can argue till the cows come home).?

What "arbitrary arrest" in the world are you talking about??? Do you have a comprehension problem? Read through what I wrote again.

I said that there should be a police investigation into this very serious allegation and that Jackass should be charged if the the allegations can be substantiated.

Quote:
What has the Police there done abt it? Have they gone to arrest him? ).?

Precisely my point that no one should be above the law, especially those in politics or those who have political connections.

Quote:
Don't be so consumed by the apparent 'injustice' done to the 'victims' to the point of forgetting the law and that all are equal before the law. Some underaged lass comes up to you in a lonely parrk and cry "Outrage of Modesty" so I suppose you expect the police to arrest you w/o prroof?).?

I expect the police to investigate the allegations. And yes, people have been arrested, charged and incarcerated for such things. So it's a poor example from you.

Quote:
Yr last statement here is nonsensical. Do yrself a favour and read it again. Just reflects on you whether yr fingers move faster than yr brains. If you have no doubts that I am old enough to be yr father, how could I give juvenile replies?

You fucking cock. I was toying with you if you must know. Do I have to be blatantly vulgar and calling you a"fucking cock" or "fucking idiot" outright for you to understand? Can't I be prim, proper and polite and use the finer nuances of a language and the genteel art of sarcasm to give you a kick up the ass? For fuck sake, there are young kids and very religious people in this forum so the last thing I want to use are fucking vulgarities when ticking off a too clever by half asshole.

Stick to the issues and save me your juvenile name calling and all will be fine. Deal?

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wrong. He reported me first. You can also apply what you said abt me to yr fuckbuddy CPN.

Me fucking cock, you arsehole. Just bring it on.

First you reported an infraction for "insult" against CPN when you were shown up by him.

Now that I returned your insult and show you up , you report me for an "infraction". What happened???

Can't stand on your own two feet and argue without hiding under the infraction skirt?

You are truly one fucking hopeless bastard. Talk and insult others like one big fuck of a gangster chief but then go crawling like a fucking frightened dog behind an infraction skirt when the insults are returned to you.

Hopeless bastard.

Warning for Chau Ve Nist: Insulted Other Member(s)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post: jack neo, 50, fucking a 22 year old model behind his 46 years old wife
User: Chau Ve Nist

Administrative Note:
Message to User:
Original Post:
Quote:
Quote:
The law has to be administered fairly and justly; not only that, it has to be seen to be just and fair. Society in the admin of justice has to balance between individual rights of one person against that of another. JN has a right to be free from arbitrary arrest too. That's why we have rules of evidence. Hearsay and esp witness statements from an involved party must be treated with doubt. The maxim is Innocent unttil proven guilty. This may not be the case where ISA and national security is involved; since LKY has suspended the rules of evidence for ISA cases or what he deemed as ISA (well, fairly or not, I'm not going to go into here as this aspect is too complex and involves a dominant executive rather than a straight fwd jurisprudence; and we can argue till the cows come home).?

What "arbitrary arrest" in the world are you talking about??? Do you have a comprehension problem? Read through what I wrote again.

I said that there should be a police investigation into this very serious allegation and that Jackass should be charged if the the allegations can be substantiated.

Quote:
What has the Police there done abt it? Have they gone to arrest him? ).?

Precisely my point that no one should be above the law, especially those in politics or those who have political connections.

Quote:
Don't be so consumed by the apparent 'injustice' done to the 'victims' to the point of forgetting the law and that all are equal before the law. Some underaged lass comes up to you in a lonely parrk and cry "Outrage of Modesty" so I suppose you expect the police to arrest you w/o prroof?).?

I expect the police to investigate the allegations. And yes, people have been arrested, charged and incarcerated for such things. So it's a poor example from you.

Quote:
Yr last statement here is nonsensical. Do yrself a favour and read it again. Just reflects on you whether yr fingers move faster than yr brains. If you have no doubts that I am old enough to be yr father, how could I give juvenile replies?

You fucking cock. I was toying with you if you must know. Do I have to be blatantly vulgar and calling you a"fucking cock" or "fucking idiot" outright for you to understand? Can't I be prim, proper and polite and use the finer nuances of a language and the genteel art of sarcasm to give you a kick up the ass? For fuck sake, there are young kids and very religious people in this forum so the last thing I want to use are fucking vulgarities when ticking off a too clever by half asshole.

Stick to the issues and save me your juvenile name calling and all will be fine. Deal?

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Jack Neo not only teeko, but stupid & sia-lan .. still asking for trouble!

Anything on this yet? What a vindicative bully if true.

So my lurid speculation of what actually happened to Foyce may not be that far off the mark.

If the pastors knew the detailed truth of Foyce's confession, they better tell Jerk to wake up 见好就收,from Jerk's quick nonchalance, I think pastor kong's counselling don't work or jerk is just jerking his pastor around with no contrite shown.

While I may not curse Jack over his womanising as fanatically as some, form this episode & before, it is quite clear JN is a self-centred selfish narcissitic peacock too full of himself.

Sammyboy Photojournalist Postnew, you knew of ShinMiin report some days back can reproduce the scan here ?

I am referring to that one where the ex-boy wonder Wang RongZhuo, that boy where Mediacorp tried to locate in vain during their Ch 8 45 yrs celebration last year- the one that can recite YueFei poetry that was signed on by Jack Neo in the early 90s ?

Seems his Mum out of the blue called Shinmin to report his son, now 23, was forced to stay out of public performance when the Mum wanted to break contract with jack then. Jack demanded compensation of 17K thru 3 legal letters & drove the Mum to suicide attempt; end up in hospital.

All these according to the Mum - who wants public to know his 'exploitative & evil' side. Poor boy was badly affected for a while, now shuns celebrity, is 23 y.o. businessman, fat & tanned.

Stage 5

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Jack Neo not only teeko, but stupid & sia-lan .. still asking for trouble!

Anything on this yet? What a vindicative bully if true.

Most likely it's true. I mean why would so many people want to make all these accusations against Jerk Neo if he was a decent guy.