• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

jack neo, 50, fucking a 22 year old model behind his 46 years old wife

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Every CNY i will tune in to 'Comedy Central' on channel 8. Geomancers like to talk cb cock from their mouths...
More samples:
- CCB common sense leh!
- CCB again!!!

ROFLOL ! Some more that Famous Way Geomancer Master Tan Koon Yong got ISO some more, nabei I know u ass-hole, u must die die tell the world you got 'I-Ass-Hole' 9000 !

All his assistant-cum-aprrentice all Master this Master that .....

balajii

Alfrescian
Loyal
马后炮 is cannon behind the knight, not knight behind the cannon. Cannonball must lob over something, therefore cannon must be behind.

"马后炮" means there is a cannon behind the horse. so the canno can lob over the horse. right?

anyway my previous direct translation of 'horse behind cannon' is wrong.

Knight = car (ju). but no 'knights' in this story.:biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"马后炮" means there is a cannon behind the horse. so the canno can lob over the horse. right?

anyway my previous direct translation of 'horse behind cannon' is wrong.

Knight = car (ju). but no 'knights' in this story.:biggrin:

Knight is actually using translation from western chess. Anyway, in Chinese chess, "Horse" doesn't mean horse, it means Mounted Cavalry. "Car" doesn't mean car or castle too, it means Charioteer.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"马后炮" ...
【马后炮】在象棋中,马后炮是一种基本杀法,其威力是非常大的,用马后炮将军往往可使对方毙命。如图:

4e0b3ea4adf932db9152ee2c.jpg

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ROFLOL ! Some more that Famous Way Geomancer Master Tan Koon Yong got ISO some more, nabei I know u ass-hole, u must die die tell the world you got 'I-Ass-Hole' 9000 !

All his assistant-cum-aprrentice all Master this Master that .....

masterTan_photo.jpg

Dangerous in Year of the Tiger 2010? Feng Shui Master: Bad Fortune for All Zodiacs

09110912n.jpg

SINGAPORE: According to Singapore famous Feng Shou Master Tan Khoon Yong in facebook, in the Year of Tiger 2010, all of the 12 Chinese Zodiacs are not good, If not cautious enough, may land in lawsuits, also need to beware of health problems.

“In tiger year, Everybody's is quite hot tempered and emotional impulse, easy to affront other people, some people possibly will get rid to fight with others, therefore, everybody may land in lawsuits.” Tan told the reporter.

In addition, Tan pointed out “Tiger Compete with Wind”. Therefore in the Year of Tiger, people will appear frequently in “wind” related indisposition, especially with skeleton related illness.

In brief, everybody needs to be more careful in the Year of Tiger, also beware of health problems.

Tiger has a bad fortune because of direct conflict with the God of Year (犯太岁)

http://www.mysinchew.com/node/31228

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
masterTan_photo.jpg

Dangerous in Year of the Tiger 2010? Feng Shui Master: Bad Fortune for All Zodiacs

09110912n.jpg

SINGAPORE: According to Singapore famous Feng Shou Master Tan Khoon Yong in facebook, in the Year of Tiger 2010, all of the 12 Chinese Zodiacs are not good, If not cautious enough, may land in lawsuits, also need to beware of health problems.
http://www.mysinchew.com/node/31228

ALL Zodiacs not good in Tiger year?

Can i file this under my

DUA KANG YAO SIU folder?