• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

jack neo, 50, fucking a 22 year old model behind his 46 years old wife

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She cannot recognize Ah Nan's voice meh ?:biggrin:

20100315_weehan_ahnan_img_main.jpg

Not me, I not stupid.

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Film-maker surprises crowd at first public appearance since scandal broke
Silence, then a rush to see, snap and hear Jack

By Desmond Ng

March 15, 2010

Jack Neo spent a quiet evening with his wife and kids at Great World City yesterday.
The 50-year-old queued up at GV Grand to buy popcorn and no one mobbed or stopped to gawk at or question him.
The peaceful evening was in contrast to Jack's surprise appearance at Tiong Bahru Plaza on Saturday.
Some of the cast of Being Human were talking to a crowd of about 500 people there when the director appeared on stage, asking for forgiveness.
Many rushed towards the stage, whipped out their handphones or cameras and started taking pictures and recording his speech, reported Lianhe Wanbao.
While some in the crowd seemed touched, there were others who were less forgiving, according to Shin Min Daily News.
When Mark Lee asked the crowd to clap to show their appreciation for Jack, only about 10 people did so.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

images

Actress linked to Jack Neo breaks down when told that director admits to only one affair

'He's so inhuman'
By Charlene Chua

March 15, 2010

The 25-year-old was upset after reading reports quoting the 50-year-old as saying that he wouldn't use his status as director to "get girls".
He added that he was very upset that he had been linked to 10 other women and called their accusations baseless.
Foyce told The New Paper that she "didn't reveal all the details of Jack's advances towards me six years ago" but declined to say exactly what he had done to her.
She also claimed she received three anonymous phone calls from a man, telling her to "shut up" or else "you will get it from me".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE TEMASEK REVIEW

“If I confess to this, the matter will blow up.”

A sobbing Foyce Le Xuan told TNP that she had “held back certain details during her first interview” on Monday:
“I didn’t reveal all the details of Jack’s advances towards me six years ago. I didn’t tell the media as I didn’t want to defame myself and hurt his family further.”
Foyce used words like “inhuman” and “devil” to describe Jack Neo, but declined to reveal exactly what he “did” to her.
When asked if Jack had sex with her, she replied:
“If I confess to this, the matter will blow up.”
Her non-commital reply seemed to suggest that she did have “intimate” contact with Jack or otherwise she would have answered “NO” immediately.
Foyce said she had “confessed” to her pastor “all the horrible things that Jack had done” and he will speak to Jack’s pastor in turn.
She did not reveal what “horrible” things that Jack had done to her, but it is unlikely to be just a few flirtatious SMSes.
Both Foyce and Jack are from City Harvest Church.
Foyce claimed that she will only let the matter go and move on if Jack publicly admit that “he had made advances towards her.”
It is highly unlikely that Jack Neo, who appears to enjoy the tacit support of his close friend Foreign Minister George Yeo will agree to her request to do so as it will be tantamount to him admitting that he has been lying all along.
Just as when Singaporeans are preparing to move on, it will be an unmitigated PR disaster for him to admit now that he had sexually harrassed Foyce Le Xuan or worse exert pressure on her to “succumb” to him after days of refuting the allegations and counter-accusing the girls of lying.

balajii

Alfrescian
Loyal
The bottom corner part about wife's revelation - referring to Ah Nan right ? Seow boh, this rough neck so kinky one, like to record himself fucking pros - as in record audio only or record video ..... Looks like tonite $1.40 sure go to the old man newsstand downstairs leow LOL :biggrin:

hello there,

the top and bottom part of the headlines are separate stories. that call chicken guy is not the ah nan lah.

i may be ah neh but my chinese also not bad one hor.:biggrin:

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hello there,

the top and bottom part of the headlines are separate stories. that call chicken guy is not the ah nan lah.

i may be ah neh but my chinese also not bad one hor.:biggrin:

On second look, u r right, ah neh, well done.... (I knoe u not ah neh lah :cool: )

Anyway, the layout artist quite cheeky & misleading right ? I am sure I am not the only one misled. :p

You find Foyce in red mini sassy ? :p

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jack Neo not only teeko, but stupid & sia-lan .. still asking for trouble!

Foyce said she had “confessed” to her pastor “all the horrible things that Jack had done” and he will speak to Jack’s pastor in turn.
....Foyce claimed that she will only let the matter go and move on if Jack publicly admit that “he had made advances towards her.”

So my lurid speculation of what actually happened to Foyce may not be that far off the mark.

If the pastors knew the detailed truth of Foyce's confession, they better tell Jerk to wake up 见好就收,from Jerk's quick nonchalance, I think pastor kong's counselling don't work or jerk is just jerking his pastor around with no contrite shown.

While I may not curse Jack over his womanising as fanatically as some, form this episode & before, it is quite clear JN is a self-centred selfish narcissitic peacock too full of himself.

Sammyboy Photojournalist Postnew, you knew of ShinMiin report some days back can reproduce the scan here ?

I am referring to that one where the ex-boy wonder Wang RongZhuo, that boy where Mediacorp tried to locate in vain during their Ch 8 45 yrs celebration last year- the one that can recite YueFei poetry that was signed on by Jack Neo in the early 90s ?

Seems his Mum out of the blue called Shinmin to report his son, now 23, was forced to stay out of public performance when the Mum wanted to break contract with jack then. Jack demanded compensation of 17K thru 3 legal letters & drove the Mum to suicide attempt; end up in hospital.

All these according to the Mum - who wants public to know his 'exploitative & evil' side. Poor boy was badly affected for a while, now shuns celebrity, is 23 y.o. businessman, fat & tanned.

Chau Ve Nist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro Chau, don't waste your time arguing with the shapeshifter who lacks morals and lives his live like an animal and has isues with others who rather walk a morally upright path in life. His integrity is worthless. Best to put people like this under ignore.

He belongs to the Jackass group who think that any girl is free game, that any young girl can be hoodwinked, seduced and fucked all in the name of being a non-hypocrite, hot blooded male.

I have no doubts he and his merry men will sing an entirely different tune if the girl who Jackass screwed or the girls whom he sexually harassed were their own younger sisters or daughters.

Fortunately for Jackass, the fathers of the girls whom he exploited and screwed were of mild temperament. If it were my daughter or younger sister whom he sexually exploited or harassed or attempted to kill, this Jackass of a shameless predatory bastard will find himself permanently in a wheelchair and neck braces for the rest of his life.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
No, I do not believe that any girl should be cheated off her modesty or virginity. But I'm against this sudden feeding frenzy akin to lynching by the pseudo-Christian right claiming the moral highground. If it goes to court over harassment, I expect a good defence counsel to call into question the credibility of the witnesses like Wendy, Foyce and company. Why wait so long before coming out of the woodwork? Frightened?Threatened? I dont think so. If you are being sexually harassed, as I have said before, quit and go elsewhere to work. I am against psychotic hatred-filled moral vigilantes who think they are clever by half dickheads as much as I am against people like Jack Neo.

If Sinkies clamour for more democracy and liberalness, then they have to be more able to take care of themselves, and grow up quickly. Otherwise better reserve the wheelchairs and braces for yrself and yr daughters.

He belongs to the Jackass group who think that any girl is free game, that any young girl can be hoodwinked, seduced and fucked all in the name of being a non-hypocrite, hot blooded male.

I have no doubts he and his merry men will sing an entirely different tune if the girl who Jackass screwed or the girls whom he sexually harassed were their own younger sisters or daughters.

Fortunately for Jackass, the fathers of the girls whom he exploited and screwed were of mild temperament. If it were my daughter or younger sister whom he sexually exploited or harassed or attempted to kill, this Jackass of a shameless predatory bastard will find himself permanently in a wheelchair and neck braces for the rest of his life.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking cock - right purpose for the right tool. I'll remember to use it on you whenever you misbehave. Deal?

What "arbitrary arrest" in the world are you talking about??? Do you have a comprehension problem? Read through what I wrote again.

I said that there should be a police investigation into this very serious allegation and that Jackass should be charged if the the allegations can be substantiated.

Precisely my point that no one should be above the law, especially those in politics or those who have political connections.

I expect the police to investigate the allegations. And yes, people have been arrested, charged and incarcerated for such things. So it's a poor example from you.

You fucking cock. I was toying with you if you must know. Do I have to be blatantly vulgar and calling you a"fucking cock" or "fucking idiot" outright for you to understand? Can't I be prim, proper and polite and use the finer nuances of a language and the genteel art of sarcasm to give you a kick up the ass? For fuck sake, there are young kids and very religious people in this forum so the last thing I want to use are fucking vulgarities when ticking off a too clever by half asshole.

Stick to the issues and save me your juvenile name calling and all will be fine. Deal?

Chau Ve Nist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking cock - right purpose for the right tool. I'll remember to use it on you whenever you misbehave. Deal?

Doesn't take much to string you along huh? With all your boast centering around your self-professed "long" dick, I expected you to bit a bit more of a challenge.

"Long" cock but small brain.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like you really itching for a rectal rupture. Or do you prefer a esophagal ram?

Or can't tell the difference.

Doesn't take much to string you along huh? With all your boast centering around your self-professed "long" dick, I expected you to bit a bit more of a challenge.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
I actually drafted a long detailed rebuttal of yr points but SBF hung and I lost everything. So I am too weary to type it all over again. Just as well, cos I'll just be casting pearls before swines.

Chau Ve Nist

Alfrescian
Loyal
No, I do not believe that any girl should be cheated off her modesty or virginity. But I'm against this sudden feeding frenzy akin to lynching by the pseudo-Christian right claiming the moral highground.

What "pseudo-Christian right" and "moral high ground" are you babbling about now? Young man, it's a simple case. The Jackass abused his position to take advantage of young girls. You don't need to be a right wing Christian or pseudo-Christian or a left wing Buddhist monk to know right from wrong.

If you are being sexually harassed, as I have said before, quit and go elsewhere to work.

You may have said it before. That doesn't make it right. Repeating it twice does not make it clever.

If Sinkies clamour for more democracy and liberalness, then they have to be more able to take care of themselves, and grow up quickly. Otherwise better reserve the wheelchairs and braces for yrself and yr daughters.

Don't be daft. It is because Sinkies want to take care of themselves that you have this outpouring of outrage over this Jackass even though he is connected to a Minister. If you are old enough, you will know that if this had happened in the 60s or 70s, it would have been eerily silent the moment connection or friendship with a Minister is made known.

Chau Ve Nist

Alfrescian
Loyal
I actually drafted a long detailed rebuttal of yr points but SBF hung and I lost everything. So I am too weary to type it all over again. .

No problem Bro. Whatever you say, I believe you. After all, you are the one with the "long" cock, the macho man who subscribe to the view that any girl is free game and girls who dressed like 'sluts' are asking to be fucked.

Just as well, cos I'll just be casting pearls before swines.

You have finally succeeded in hitting me where it hurts this time with this very clever insult Bro. It's like a spear, no four spears actually, one each going through my left and right ventricle and the other two spearing right through my left and right auricle.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
What "pseudo-Christian right" and "moral high ground" are you babbling about now? Young man, it's a simple case. The Jackass abused his position to take advantage of young girls. You don't need to be a right wing Christian or pseudo-Christian or a left wing Buddhist monk to know right from wrong.

Are these cockteasing girls vestal virgins? Takes two to tango.

You may have said it before. That doesn't make it right. Repeating it twice does not make it clever.

Quitting is right; working elsewhere is clever. How do i make this clearer?

Don't be daft. It is because Sinkies want to take care of themselves that you have this outpouring of outrage over this Jackass even though he is connected to a Minister. If you are old enough, you will know that if this had happened in the 60s or 70s, it would have been eerily silent the moment connection or friendship with a Minister is made known.

During my time in the 60s/70s, young girls could grow up with less parental guidance and could handle themselves infinitely better against predatory men than those mollycoddled cockteasers we see now. And that's because we haven't had too many nanny state years yet as we have now. If the ladies can stand their own, it will show that even with a Minister-connected predator, he cannot cut any ice. And you neednt any public outrage for anything because it was nipped in the bud.

What dont you get?

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
No problem Bro. Whatever you say, I believe you. After all, you are the one with the "long" cock, the macho man who subscribe to the view that any girl is free game and girls who dressed like 'sluts' are asking to be fucked.

Girls here should go China and see how their counterparts learn to cope when they are thrown into the deep end with sharks! It will do them a world of good - survival skills.

You have finally succeeded in hitting me where it hurts this time with this very clever insult Bro. It's like a spear, no four spears actually, one each going through my left and right ventricle and the other two spearing right through my left and right auricle.

Glad you finally get my points (no pun intended). But nice jabbing with you!