• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It’s lonely and tiring to be always in the 1% or 0.1% or 0.01%

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am 0.01% of Singaporean who can spot a fake using fake democracy to bully and smear woman a fake virgin.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am 0.01% of Singaporeans who are ultra thin when young. I was not slim but thin. And not just thin but ultra thin grossly underweight and desperate to gain weight.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am 0.01% of Singaporeans who are ultra thin when young. I was not slim but thin. And not just thin but ultra thin grossly underweight and desperate to gain weight.
I am 0.01% of Singaporean woman who wanted to gain weight not lose weight when young.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am 0.01% of Singaporeans who could not wear sleeveless clothes then as look really ugly with such thin arms. I look good only under layers of clothes like when overseas in sweater.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am 0.01% Singaporeans who look better when old than when young.
pussy demon.gif

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
So did the police believe you after your twitter complaints about your neighbors and people who harassed you?
KNN verlee good question KNN
FYI @ginfreely said polis gave a kind warning and she admitted many times that she has zero proof of whatever slander against her back in 2013, eight years ago! :rolleyes: KNN
So if she wants to falsely accuse innocent people first, then to be fair, they can also falsely accuse her of being some kind of non-virgin even if she is truly a virgin! KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So did the police believe you after your twitter complaints about your neighbors and people who harassed you?
hey malaysIan Indian bastard don’t pretend don’t know I already close my twitter account because no use and no one helped me

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN verlee good question KNN
FYI @ginfreely said polis gave a kind warning and she admitted many times that she has zero proof of whatever slander against her back in 2013, eight years ago! :rolleyes: KNN
So if she wants to falsely accuse innocent people first, then to be fair, they can also falsely accuse her of being some kind of non-virgin even if she is truly a virgin! KNN
you Cantonese son of whore are forever telling vicious lies. I just swear yesterday if I got police warning I be burnt to death and you dare to put words into my mouth said I said i got police warning. so malicious so despicable snake. And don’t pretend don’t know sinkie @wuqi256 has the proof that I was being slandered in 2013 but he chickened out and dare not provide me the proof to report police resulting in malaysian and sinkie Malays, chinese, Indians and ceca Indians bully me song song until now.