• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It’s lonely and tiring to be always in the 1% or 0.1% or 0.01%

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh but it’s ok lah the fish scales go off by themselves when grown up. Another of my problem solved with age again. So happy.
Come to think of it should be all my problems solved with age be it grossly underweight problem, old woman hands problem or fish scales on legs problem. I am the best example of ageing with grace lol.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am 0.01% of Singaporeans who think it’s ok to start to learn Spanish French German at the same time. Whereas sinkies here think I am crazy when I first said that and attacked me just for that. And then after a while they ownself learn and sauy French is easy wtf.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am 0.01% of Singaporeans who think it’s ok to start to learn Spanish French German at the same time. Whereas sinkies here think I am crazy when I first said that and attacked me just for that. And then after a while they ownself learn and sauy French is easy wtf.
And @zhihau removed my new year resolution thread declaring I want to learn Spanish French german to coalition thread treating it as rubbish. Life is not easy for 0.01% even in forum indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And @zhihau removed my new year resolution thread declaring I want to learn Spanish French german to coalition thread treating it as rubbish. Life is not easy for 0.01% even in forum indeed.
I see 99.99% sinkies problems so trivial. Complain of boredom, cannot travel, work from home difficulties etc. Businesses got all kinds of help too.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fact you are missing for a few month must be you have run foul of the law..
Nope run foul of the law is you vicious dogs snakes cockroaches hiding in the forum hiding in the unit attacking me and then point your evil filthy coward fingers at me. As usual you and your fellow malicious despicable dogs snakes cockroaches that liked your post dare not swear if I did not receive police warning you be burnt to death. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fact you are missing for a few month must be you have run foul of the law..
The fact is you dare not swear if I didn‘t receive a police warning you be burnt to death. Just like all the malicious despicable snakes here and out there that dare not swear if I am a virgin not slut not prostitute you and they be burnt to death. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see 99.99% sinkies problems so trivial. Complain of boredom, cannot travel, work from home difficulties etc. Businesses got all kinds of help too.
Actually I see Malaysian Chinese Indian problems also so trivial. Kpkb non stop when they are actually living like king in jb.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I see Malaysian Chinese Indian problems also so trivial. Kpkb non stop when they are actually living like king in jb.
They can run foul of the law and call themselves smart and clever for that and then come to Singapore act poor victims of racial discrimination. Pui!