• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It’s lonely and tiring to be always in the 1% or 0.1% or 0.01%

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you are in the 1%, 0.1% or 0.01%, just stating facts also have vicious dogs snakes cockroaches accusing you to be telling lies.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are the 0.01% who have fucked all the indians.
You dirty filthy slut, you don't need anti depressants, you need bleach for your dirty hole.

then why you dare not swear that if I am a virgin you be burnt to death? Because you are loser evil filthy coward son of slut vicious dog snake cockroach.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you are in the 1%, 0.1% or 0.01%, just stating facts also have vicious dogs snakes cockroaches accusing you to be telling lies.
obviously I am 0.01% of Singaporeans that bought cheap condo when young with no rich parents. Must be so rare that so many loser sinkie snakes insist i need to be prostitute to buy cheap condo.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
then why you dare not swear that if I am a virgin you be burnt to death? Because you are loser evil filthy coward son of slut vicious dog snake cockroach.

I swear your mother is a chow cheebye.
I pray you get drag to backlane and your cheebye get fuck until bleed. @ginfreely you are a fuck cunt!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
obviously I am 0.01% of Singaporeans that bought cheap condo when young with no rich parents. Must be so rare that so many loser sinkie snakes insist i need to be prostitute to buy cheap condo.

You buy a condo to work as a prostitute, no need to pay rent, operate from home. You fucking slut, dirty whore fuck Indians.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You buy a condo to work as a prostitute, no need to pay rent, operate from home. You fucking slut, dirty whore fuck Indians.
Tsk tsk tsk a woman cannot even buy a condo without malaysian and sinkie losers sons of whores like you hide in anonymity smearing a virgin a whore.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
@zhihau
@Leongsam Please merge THREAD for better viewings and discussing same person or item.
Please merge with previous thread by ginfreely.
As whole thread is about her and her insanity.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously I am 0.01% of Singaporeans that have the right to ask for editorial integrity because I have it myself only stating facts not like the 99.99% that kpkb others no editorial integrity and yet have no qualms to accuse others prostitute and slut.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@zhihau
@Leongsam Please merge THREAD for better viewings and discussing same person or item.
Please merge with previous thread by ginfreely.
As whole thread is about her and her insanity.
obviously you can’t take the truth and facts about me and youself 99.99% and hope to obscure the truth and facts inside a messy big thread like coalition thread that sneaky snake zhihau did to me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously I am 0.01% of Singaporeans that have the right to ask for editorial integrity because I have it myself only stating facts not like the 99.99% that kpkb others no editorial integrity and yet have no qualms to accuse others prostitute and slut.
Same for against snitching aka stealing others info to hit people below the belt. 99.99% here and out there obviously support snitching snakes stealing my info when it suits their evil agenda and yet kpkb Singapore is now onto snitching culture.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same for against snitching aka stealing others info to hit people below the belt. 99.99% here and out there obviously support snitching snakes stealing my info when it suits their evil agenda and yet kpkb Singapore is now onto snitching culture.
am I not stating fact that I am always 0.01% of Singaporeans?