• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It’s lonely and tiring to be always in the 1% or 0.1% or 0.01%

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today just recorded one whistling video of an Indian foreign worker passing by twice and each time got whistling. Any minister want to speak up for me?
You fucking slut my uncle think you leefering to this
giftube3.gif

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely this kind of chaocheebye.. best grab her fucking hair and slam her head against the wall repeatedly till her skull crack, fuck her with a knife across the neck and stab her in the fucking cunt.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope i wear Lai sar ter kor everywhere I go outside my house. Now swear if I wear Lai sar ter kor everywhere I go you son of Cantonese slut be burnt to death.
Got wear lai sar ter kor everywhere yet got whistling behind my uncle think becas like this gai :biggrin:
images.jpeg

detail.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come to think of it I am 0.01% Singaporean with no arm pit hair. Must be that rare for people not to believe me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And of course I must be 0.01% Singaporean with no finger print that can pass the Singapore to and fro JB custom security for them to have no dedicated counter for people like me.