• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It’s lonely and tiring to be always in the 1% or 0.1% or 0.01%

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously I am 0.01% of Singaporeans that have the right to ask for editorial integrity because I have it myself only stating facts not like the 99.99% that kpkb others no editorial integrity and yet have no qualms to accuse others prostitute and slut.
Especially zhihau that comment loud loud everywhere on straits times editorial integrity but go can eat don’t waste everywhere. So disgusting hypocrite Indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
am I not stating fact that I am always 0.01% of Singaporeans?
Only 0.01% of Singaporeans like me got sense of justice and will speak out against foreigners and local people doing evil and as result get attacked snitching smeared slandered a virgin become a woman fucked by many, enchanted mango, slut, prostitute used by many Indians etc.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only 0.01% of Singaporeans like me got sense of justice and will speak out against foreigners and local people doing evil and as result get attacked snitching smeared slandered a virgin become a woman fucked by many, enchanted mango, slut, prostitute used by many Indians etc.

You strip naked and jump out of the window. You fucking useless cunt!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come to think of it I am 0.01% of Singaporeans to say buy USA shares in March last year. Thanks to USA Angmoh the best government market has gone up up all the way. No i am no genius, just always 0.01% of Singaporeans that are forerunner and lucky this time.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am 0.01% of Singaporeans who is a virgin with annulled marriage viciously attacked a slut whore mistress everywhere I go by evil coward malay Indian chinese snake neighbours hiding in unit.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am 0.01% of Singaporeans who is a virgin with annulled marriage viciously attacked a slut whore mistress everywhere I go by evil coward malay Indian chinese snake neighbours hiding in unit.
And whistling behind me everywhere I go. Why? Because these snakes think they are entitled to bully me while no shame complain pap umno etc bully them.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am 0.01% Singaporean that hear whistling from behind me every few days and everywhere I go.
Today just recorded one whistling video of an Indian foreign worker passing by twice and each time got whistling. Any minister want to speak up for me?