• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is This A SDP/RP Master Stroke?

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CSJ is Christian..so how?

i don't know. there are really a lot of people, not just in this forum who believe that CSJ is a PAP mole.

even if CSJ gets elected to parliament, the skeptical will say that PAP allow CSJ to enter parliament, to cause chaos in the house. CSJ is stuck with the PAP mole label.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i don't know. there are really a lot of people, not just in this forum who believe that CSJ is a PAP mole.

even if CSJ gets elected to parliament, the skeptical will say that PAP allow CSJ to enter parliament, to cause chaos in the house. CSJ is stuck with the PAP mole label.

i can understand why people branded him as pap mole...

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GMS is just mole wanna be
juz too bad rejected by old man.

GMS showed flashes of brilliance when he cornered Michael Palmer by saying that if MP wins at PE, he wld prove PAP wrong abt GRC needing to have minority race candidates ..MP was speechless and dumbstruck

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
whether pap will walk tall is for PE electorate to say on PE BE polling day.

spot on tracy.....just the people of PE will decide at the BE if there is going to be one...but from past experiences, it will be another walk-over for the incumbent...the mess and the chaos in the OPPO is enough to upset me....so near and yet so far.....so near and then a big bola burst!...just a moment before BE nomination...enough of all these molar pregnanted candidates!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
great analysis.

These are early days. Anyone can posture and say what they want

I will not be surprised if finally the PE BE is PAP vs WP.

yes, anything can happen here in this little red dot...surprises and more surprises!!! all wayanging all the time.....when will a true hero rise from the masses?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
spot on tracy.....just the people of PE will decide at the BE if there is going to be one...but from past experiences, it will be another walk-over for the incumbent...the mess and the chaos in the OPPO is enough to upset me....so near and yet so far.....so near and then a big bola burst!...just a moment before BE nomination...enough of all these molar pregnanted candidates!!!

take heart...things may not be as bad as what we see now...

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if sdp doesn't turn up on nomination day, i will burn all his books i purchased.

hahaha...might as well burn all now...always something cock up at the very last minute..i old man sian liao... buy sp better chance...cheers!