• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is This A SDP/RP Master Stroke?

M

Mdm Tang

watching TV in Kranji TC .

New reno very nice .

Wan Tan Mee Super leh ...

tonite got South Africa , HK and Europe ... Huat Ah !!!

SA : Race 1 : No 11 , Wild Blu all the way !!! ( start time 6,55pm ) Huat Ah !!! :smile:

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are right..dont even know whether there will be a BE..or when!

why bother to name names when LHL doesnt even have the courage to confirm that there is a BE

Yup. Unless someone is speculating Pinky's decision on whether to have BE and also the BE date actually rest on WP's candidate. If so then I worry (for the sanity of this someone)

Last edited:
M

Mdm Tang

Yup. Unless someone is speculating Pinky's decision on where to have BE and also the BE date actually rest on WP's candidate. If so then I worry (for the sanity of this someone)

once it started faster go finish it ... wait Loong said Opp Parties Not interest then why must he hurry . Like that worse rite ?

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP is approved by the PAP as the good opposition party. The utterances and actions by WP have always been conforming to this appoved status.

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
...wait Loong said Opp Parties Not interest then why must he hurry .

Ah huh.... So YOU are "speculating Pinky's decision on whether to have BE and also the BE date actually rest on WP's candidate"?

You know? I have a good friend who has a nice office with a big, fluffy sofabed. Would you like to give his admin a call to make an appointment? I think he can help you.

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP is approved by the PAP as the good opposition party. The utterances and actions by WP have always been conforming to this appoved status.

You know? White Scums also said Singaporeans are daft. I think you'd just proved it beyond reasonable doubt.

Anyway approved Oppo, not approved Oppo, as long as they get more White Scums kick out, is good Oppo.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
You know? I have a good friend who has a nice office with a big, fluffy sofabed. Would you like to give his admin a call to make an appointment? I think he can help you.

remember to label the sofabed with the number 8787 :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

rover2sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is not kiasu. It is following Sun Zi's Art of War. If you know yourself as well as your enemy, in a hundred battles, you win a hundred. If you don't know yourself as well as your enemy, you always lose. If you know yourself but not your enemy or you don't know yourself but know the enemy, then it is 50:50. VW and Desmond by offering themselves as candidates so early in the game already lost 50% from the outset. WP and SDP kept silence about their candidates. They will retain their 50% for the time being. Overall the Opposition is presenting a very confusing picture to the PAP in terms of what sort of monster of an opponent they will be facing. This will aid the opposition.

Surely you don't want the enemy to know what you know?:smile:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
go rally ah............got pay us back transport boh...............got free drinks and snacks boh...............

if gonna vote for opposition, no need go rally lah..............watch tv better..........

is pap using public money to buy attendance at their rallies?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah name party enuf now. why make known candidate when pappy nappy proned?

yes..also it is too early to say anything firm now...maybe some who said thay are considering contesting PE BE may not turn up on Nomination day.

i wont be surprise if the contest finally is between PAP and WP..that scenario will be good for everyone except pap

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

anyone that beats pap is a good opposition

no point having an opposition that gets beaten by PAP

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You know? White Scums also said Singaporeans are daft. I think you'd just proved it beyond reasonable doubt.

Anyway approved Oppo, not approved Oppo, as long as they get more White Scums kick out, is good Oppo.

i agree....:smile:

no point having a good opposition that cant get elected into parliament and cant make a difference