• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is This A SDP/RP Master Stroke?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is not kiasu. It is following Sun Zi's Art of War. If you know yourself as well as your enemy, in a hundred battles, you win a hundred. If you don't know yourself as well as your enemy, you always lose. If you know yourself but not your enemy or you don't know yourself but know the enemy, then it is 50:50. VW and Desmond by offering themselves as candidates so early in the game already lost 50% from the outset. WP and SDP kept silence about their candidates. They will retain their 50% for the time being. Overall the Opposition is presenting a very confusing picture to the PAP in terms of what sort of monster of an opponent they will be facing. This will aid the opposition.

good point!

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
no point speculating. let LHL take the 1st bold step and announce that there is a BE...before that all talk is useless

You say "all talk is useless", but then isn't the argument by some wanting to contest that greater robust talk is needed in Parliament? They have a lot to say about this but are somehow shy in announcing the person who will provide that high-pitched voice in Parliament. Why? They should say: "Here, we are ready. This is our candidate."

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You say "all talk is useless", but then isn't the argument by some wanting to contest that greater robust talk is needed in Parliament? They have a lot to say about this but are somehow shy in announcing the person who will provide that high-pitched voice in Parliament. Why? They should say: "Here, we are ready. This is our candidate."

No need to name candidate now lahh..

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need to name candidate now lahh..

That is what you say. The boastful party has plenty to say; it says it has plenty of policies; that it has the most vigorous online presence, but it holds back its candidate's name? Why? If it is as good as it boasts, then name the person it wants to field. That way this would shame the PAP in meeting the challenge.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is what you say. The boastful party has plenty to say; it says it has plenty of policies; that it has the most vigorous online presence, but it holds back its candidate's name? Why? If it is as good as it boasts, then name the person it wants to field. That way this would shame the PAP in meeting the challenge.

i agree that SDP has good presence and good policies.

i also agree that SDP shdnt name its candidate when LHL doesnt have the courage to announce an election yet.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
M

Mdm Tang

huh? me got lost in your train of thoughts. why need to reveal any candidate even before nomination date is announced?

i cannot wait to go to by election rally :smile:

i enjoying listening to TCH and TSL ( by the way are they related ??? )

Huat Ah !!! :smile:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i cannot wait to go to by election rally :smile:

i enjoying listening to TCH and TSL ( by the way are they related ??? )

Huat Ah !!! :smile:

go rally ah............got pay us back transport boh...............got free drinks and snacks boh...............

if gonna vote for opposition, no need go rally lah..............watch tv better..........