• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is it true that SAF Armour no malays?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jah, how have you shown my stupidity?

I have shown that your assertions are without any basis in logic, fact or rational thought.

But you have done none of the sort.
Actually I made you stumble and resort to swear words, I think kids will call it empty vessels make the most noise.

I am still waiting for you to justify not having an equal playing field for m&ds in the saf.

You really need to up your game mate. you are firing duds now :biggrin:

What type of swear words? Even if I did use them doesn't mean anything still does not change the fact that you wrote one bunch of racist jibberish after I told off television Malays are not tough. Also why not you ask the ministry of defence why m&ds are not allowed in armor. See shown you acting like an idiot and you still continue to be one.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no can do. if they go allahu akbar, we will all be dead meat.

we also go allahu akbar lah..........can't beat them then join them right?.......they dun discriminate against race.......only religion.
Suffer foreskin kena cut in return can bag 4 wives........

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
First you ask what type of swear words
which means, you dont know or understand what you are posting. Which means erm, you basically dont know much about this issue :biggrin:

Then you admit to using swear words to cover for the deficiencies in your post. So from not knowing what you post, now you go on to admit you do post swear words to cover up for your inadequacies, which means you are a flip flopper who lacks rational thought or any other forms of thinking.

After espousing your racist ideas, you given up and say aiyah just ask the mindeaf la.
Which means you admit you dont know anything, you give up and as usual pass the buck and just anyhow post verbal diarrhoea only.

Ok, yes Jah, you are clever and I am an idiot if I were to continue debating with you, especially when your posting CMI. The issue for me is: do I show you some compassion or keep pointing out the problems with your thinking or lack thereof.

You need to argue with clever cogent points, not anyhow hantam la.
Ok, I have to ask, did you attend school and/or receive any formal education?

I will understand if you didnt, its ok to be not educated and beyond that to not have any form of rational thought. There are quite a few of you around in mandai anyway :biggrin:

What type of swear words? Even if I did use them doesn't mean anything still does not change the fact that you wrote one bunch of racist jibberish after I told off television Malays are not tough. Also why not you ask the ministry of defence why m&ds are not allowed in armor. See shown you acting like an idiot and you still continue to be one.

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
its external and if you want to take it further its existential

But I would say, the threat for spore is internal from the FTs let in.
Either when they fight out their motherland issues here, or if they not happy with pappy clowns and start troubles, like the tiong urine bus driver issue, imagine if it were to be more than some urines unhappy with their sbs and becomes more

Remember, FTs be it urines, shits or any other have not gone thru the indoctrination (aka castration) we locals have gone thru which has made us pliant fools.

As for mudland, it has its own problems, ie sabah issue. and fighting chinkpore will only give it problems, so for the next couple of decades we dont have to worry abt the mudland m&ds.

Of course the threat from Islamists is ever present as long as chinkpore blindly follow america or its jew friends.

But for all threats, you need the whole cuntry to work together, not discriminate against one race, like that you already lost a major portion of your population, which is a stupid start off point before you go into battle, like one armed tied behind your back.

So lky was a racist, now the pinky perpetuate it.
Its sad, but till a m&d mp or one of those m&d organisation make noise, I fear nothing much will be done about it.

until now Malaysia is still the biggest exterial security threat to Singapore

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
First you ask what type of swear words
which means, you dont know or understand what you are posting. Which means erm, you basically dont know much about this issue :biggrin:

Then you admit to using swear words to cover for the deficiencies in your post. So from not knowing what you post, now you go on to admit you do post swear words to cover up for your inadequacies, which means you are a flip flopper who lacks rational thought or any other forms of thinking.

After espousing your racist ideas, you given up and say aiyah just ask the mindeaf la.
Which means you admit you dont know anything, you give up and as usual pass the buck and just anyhow post verbal diarrhoea only.

Ok, yes Jah, you are clever and I am an idiot if I were to continue debating with you, especially when your posting CMI. The issue for me is: do I show you some compassion or keep pointing out the problems with your thinking or lack thereof.

You need to argue with clever cogent points, not anyhow hantam la.
Ok, I have to ask, did you attend school and/or receive any formal education?

I will understand if you didnt, its ok to be not educated and beyond that to not have any form of rational thought. There are quite a few of you around in mandai anyway :biggrin:

no you retard. I don't recall using any swear words at you but then even if i did so what? That doesn't mean anything. That's my point the fact that you're either too stupid to see it or just doing it twisting it like a snake shows how dishonest you are and you are a slimy character.

At the end of the day you were so butt hurt by me saying malays are not tough and you going on that rant about chinese ppl opening shops in western countries etc etc all full of drivel, BS and crap and you can act like you didn't write drivel? :rolleyes:

It's plain obvious you are full of crap and what started you on that tirade? When i dismissed television when he said malays are tough. I am sure he is your clone.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
lots of Western militaries have racist in their special units. Navy SEALS and UK SAS members must be pure American and Brits too. In other normal units, foreigners can serve .

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
until now Malaysia is still the biggest exterial security threat to Singapore

One day the descendants of Sultan of Johore will come back and claim Singapura is theirs... By the way they still own lots of property in Sink, opposite VivoCity is one of them!

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
you only know of the mosque, pls open your eyes wide wide, they own a lot more.

One day the descendants of Sultan of Johore will come back and claim Singapura is theirs... By the way they still own lots of property in Sink, opposite VivoCity is one of them!

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
Waah steffy, anecdotal fallacies, yeah must be true. you are so smart.

pls dont become stupid like jah, pls be more objective, logical and factual can.

lots of Western militaries have racist in their special units. Navy SEALS and UK SAS members must be pure American and Brits too. In other normal units, foreigners can serve .

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey, can you be more clever or not, how to reply to you when all you do is curse and swear?
You dont need my help to show you up as a silly stupid racist who curses to compensate for his lack of knowledge.

You got nothing useful to say, pls diam diam, go eat keropok can :biggrin:

Next time you post here, pls post something with at least something intelligent can, dont show yourself up as lacking intelligence. I am embarrassed for you.

Try harder la.

no you retard. I don't recall using any swear words at you but then even if i did so what? That doesn't mean anything. That's my point the fact that you're either too stupid to see it or just doing it twisting it like a snake shows how dishonest you are and you are a slimy character.

At the end of the day you were so butt hurt by me saying malays are not tough and you going on that rant about chinese ppl opening shops in western countries etc etc all full of drivel, BS and crap and you can act like you didn't write drivel? :rolleyes:

It's plain obvious you are full of crap and what started you on that tirade? When i dismissed television when he said malays are tough. I am sure he is your clone.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey, can you be more clever or not, how to reply to you when all you do is curse and swear?
You dont need my help to show you up as a silly stupid racist who curses to compensate for his lack of knowledge.

You got nothing useful to say, pls diam diam, go eat keropok can :biggrin:

Next time you post here, pls post something with at least something intelligent can, dont show yourself up as lacking intelligence. I am embarrassed for you.

Try harder la.

curse and swear? Pray tell where. You don't have the means to retort with anything of susbstance but still have the arrogance and the cheek to try to talk back with BS.

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jah, Shouldnt you be in your primary school class now, no lessons ah? you better stop anyhow posting on adults forum.

better you diam diam sit in your class, listen to teacher and learn to read and write properly first.
After that, maybe you can post here, and hopefully it will have more substance than just curse words.

Be a good boy now go back to class and wait for recess :biggrin:

curse and swear? Pray tell where. You don't have the means to retort with anything of susbstance but still have the arrogance and the cheek to try to talk back with BS.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jah, Shouldnt you be in your primary school class now, no lessons ah? you better stop anyhow posting on adults forum.

better you diam diam sit in your class, listen to teacher and learn to read and write properly first.
After that, maybe you can post here, and hopefully it will have more substance than just curse words.

Be a good boy now go back to class and wait for recess :biggrin:

You see the fact that you have degenerated to this level shows that you have totally lost. You're now trolling and not that you never were btw.

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jah, I am merely pointing out that all you do is rant and rave in an immature fashion.

The fact of the matter remains that m&ds are discriminated against in the saf and the wider spore society.

But you refuse to engage in this issue and degenerate to just bark out vulgarities, so I have to go down to your level to manage your tantrums.

I am happy you understand this low standard of discourse and are comfortable with it.
It is always nice to be able to get across to a thing when previously due to its simple mindedness it was incapable of any rational thought and intelligence.

I am happy you are evolving :biggrin:

You see the fact that you have degenerated to this level shows that you have totally lost. You're now trolling and not that you never were btw.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jah, I am merely pointing out that all you do is rant and rave in an immature fashion.

The fact of the matter remains that m&ds are discriminated against in the saf and the wider spore society.

But you refuse to engage in this issue and degenerate to just bark out vulgarities, so I have to go down to your level to manage your tantrums.

I am happy you understand this low standard of discourse and are comfortable with it.
It is always nice to be able to get across to a thing when previously due to its simple mindedness it was incapable of any rational thought and intelligence.

I am happy you are evolving :biggrin:

I'm not ranting or raving i'm just leading a barking dog like you on. Your posts are just spam and full of BS so i just string you along with your barking with a few choice phrases and then you bark out lines of drivel.

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you saying m&ds are not pure singaporeans? that urines are the only pure singaporeans?

m&ds dont even get the same opportunities has urines in regular army units, why talk about SAS and what not?
you ok or not? :*:

Hey this is a fact. British military have Commonwealth soldiers. But SAS must be pure Brits.