• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Instead of complaining, why not moved on!!!

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
now I have learnt to doubt everything and everybody
how to trust and believe what you read here
I am in a daze...

who is this Escher??? he is so powerful here. he is here 24/h writing non stop....who is he???

I am the one your mother is begging and begging for a screw from.
She too fucking ugly , more ugly then your fucking soul

So I told her to go find a Bangla or failing that, a toilet bowl brush to stick into her cunt for having given birth to you

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am the one your mother is begging and begging for a screw from.
She too fucking ugly , more ugly then your fucking soul

So I told her to go find a Bangla or failing that, a toilet bowl brush to stick into her cunt for having given birth to you

you sound like Narong
at the same time you wrote like the Wikiphile
some hints of being HereIAM and WithoutYou
also sound like Chonburic and The Moon
more like PHUAcb,LAUcb.Kopiauntie and the rest
you seem to be the snake head of all of them
you very great lah....must be the KING here
good for you...but cut down your nonsense
people will listen more to you - more credibility

Crane

Alfrescian
Loyal
you sound like Narong
at the same time you wrote like the Wikiphile
some hints of being HereIAM and WithoutYou
also sound like Chonburic and The Moon
more like PHUAcb,LAUcb.Kopiauntie and the rest
you seem to be the snake head of all of them
you very great lah....must be the KING here
good for you...but cut down your nonsense
people will listen more to you - more credibility

Still writing multiple lines ?

Your IQ really very low ..... lower than Goh Meng Seng's.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
No, actually i was creeping into your room and onto your bed while you are sitting back and relacing in front of your laptop.
How did you managed to overcome the Chao Chee Bye smell ah? :eek:
So you're cursing yr mum now for bringing you to this world via her smelly hole? That's pretty filial or u.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heheh i know u belong to which group of clone makers here... not that it matters as u are at liberty to post and do what u want in this forum. :biggrin:
Another childish member here trying to act smart.

You know what, ppl like u like to register hundreds of nicks which in turn you always claim others are doing it as well. You're not only childish but putting up a cowardly act!

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

WAKE UP SINGAPOREANS YOU ARE GONNA GET PLAYED NICELY!!!!
Well said.

The first part of your post is happening everyday in cities like HK or Taiwan. Why those filthy richmen wives are not divorcing them when their husband appear on the front page of the magazine with a model or actress. Even they knew about it, like what u said, what u expect them to do? Divorce and get a share of the assest n go for a gigolo or to find a so-called stable but poor man to remarry again.

Like what i mentioned before, I know that the current govt has it's problem. Allow me to quote u an example ; I'm a poor man in SG, i take MRT. 10 years ago when i take MRT, during off peak hours there's plenty of seats but now when i travel on the MRT even in off-peak hours, there's no seat at all despite I like to stand most of the time. I really hate it!

But the fact is the current group of opposition are just not gd enough. Each parties wanna be the snake head. Chee Soo Juan is the best example.

As I've mentioned in my other post, KuoMingTang(KMT) falls apart not because the communist is strong. It's because of internal conflict that result in a split that in turn result of the downfall of KMT and Chiang fled to Taiwan.

kopiauntie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well said.

But the fact is the current group of opposition are just not gd enough. Each parties wanna be the snake head. Chee Soo Juan is the best example.

kopisai, you have run out of vocabulary.

You cheebye PAP IB trying to con kind-hearted forummers here. Give you an inch, you take a mile. Fuck your mother chow chee bye :oIo:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are rude and you are dodgy.

He is just dodgy. Somehow, having alot to prove too.
Having run road and then coming home with some success, needs to tell the whole world the story. I bet the first thing he did when he returned to SG was to recover the pride he lost years ago from his friends and relatives when he ran road. Not enough for his ego. Now, he has to tell his story to anonymous people online. Perhaps wanted to get a private property instead of HDB flat in the place, but somehow budget not very enough. So decided to get one at QUEENSTOWN. QUEENSTOWN ok! :eek:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are rude and you are dodgy.
Politeness is used when one knows how to respect himself or herself. For ppl like Pappies who doesn't know how to respect himself, do i still need to respect him or polite?

Respect is earn n not given, my friend

AhGuan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Politeness is used when one knows how to respect himself or herself. For ppl like Pappies who doesn't know how to respect himself, do i still need to respect him or polite?

Respect is earn n not given, my friend

Watch it, I am NOT your friend :oIo:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
kopisai, you have run out of vocabulary.

You cheebye PAP IB trying to con kind-hearted forummers here. Give you an inch, you take a mile. Fuck your mother chow chee bye :oIo:
Instead of quoting me running out of vocabulary, why dun u think of some new organism for yr mum apart from the old CCB or CB.

So what if I take a mile? Cowards like u are one that only knows how to hide behind a computer and vent yr frustration n jealousy against the society which is pitiful for yr mum to bring u to this world.

I'm not Kopisai, I'm Kong Hee.... ABBA ABBA ABBA

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is just dodgy. Somehow, having alot to prove too.
Having run road and then coming home with some success, needs to tell the whole world the story. I bet the first thing he did when he returned to SG was to recover the pride he lost years ago from his friends and relatives when he ran road. Not enough for his ego. Now, he has to tell his story to anonymous people online. Perhaps wanted to get a private property instead of HDB flat in the place, but somehow budget not very enough. So decided to get one at QUEENSTOWN. QUEENSTOWN ok! :eek:
Oh ya, my lost pride n ego was rediscovered when i saw how inferior you are towards the society.

No choice, a poor man like me in SG can only afford a HDB MINI FLAT in Queenstown. Unlike you so rich, hiding behind a PC to show the world your jealousy against the whole society

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Watch it, I am NOT your friend :oIo:
Sorry, u have not got the meaning of the word "friend"

Just like when i'm out on the streets when a stranger talks to me and call me "bro", of course i wouldn't as to be so stupid to believe he treat me like a bro.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh ya, my lost pride n ego was rediscovered when i saw how inferior you are towards the society.

No choice, a poor man like me in SG can only afford a HDB MINI FLAT in Queenstown. Unlike you so rich, hiding behind a PC to show the world your jealousy against the whole society

Yeah, you are the richest guy here.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Haha din come in till now.
Saw my name mentioned....
Haha kopisai spotted again....
Lousy fuck clones always get caught....knn dunno got how many personas....going crazy soon this bugger