• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Instead of complaining, why not moved on!!!

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good you brought it bro, so what have WP checked, unearthed, balanced and exposed?

All these shits I hear but not substantiated, and all these nonsense about eventual collapsed based on what. I am not politically motivated or whatsoever but yes I am a typical sinkie just like you.

The world is my home..........

That is also very true.
Which is why parliament must consist of many other parties as well as check and balance on each other.

Not only that, we must remain alert even if not in the parliament to any shit that those buggers can do and to act on them if they do shit things.

Trust can be misplaced. And if so, kick those bastards out.
The way PAP maggots cockroaches will be kicked out in 2016

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good Morning HK14K

I enjoyed your wonderful posts to that fucktard face Escher - the biggest bully in this forum. He has been humbled. He has been humiliated. He has been
vanquished by your simple, clean and polished gentlemanly posts without any profanities ,without any vulgarities and without even a trace of anger..

You are The Man....now Escher is speechless, totally retarded and completely down the dumps. I heard he is now back in Woodbridge nursing his wounds
with LauCb,Choncb,Wikiphilecb,Narongcb...and also some new inmates TFBH and the latest inmate Jw5 ( now having a relapse of screwballism )...

Happy Weekend!!
Good Morning to you too!!! Just had a nap and woke up....

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is also very true.
Which is why parliament must consist of many other parties as well as check and balance on each other.

Not only that, we must remain alert even if not in the parliament to any shit that those buggers can do and to act on them if they do shit things.

Trust can be misplaced. And if so, kick those bastards out.
The way PAP maggots cockroaches will be kicked out in 2016
Do you know what Escher, I dun even bother to read yr post now because you contents is nothing new and has been consistently repeating of the toilet bowl that yr mum hide inside to born you to this world, how your weakish sperm is being accepted by yr mum and worst part, you're telling all the members here that yr mum got poked by a dog. A Chiwawa!!

Doesn't yr mum have customers when she stood on the street as a whore? Or did yr biological father saw yr mum standing on the streets and piti her but rejected her for sex, so yr dad ask yr mum to have sex with this chiwawa.... Lolz

You know wat, i just humiliate u when i see yr nick and dun even bother to read yr same old stories anymore... Surprise me with new vulgalrities vocab n stories.... Also thanks for informing me that you put your level so low comparing yourself to a dog, a chiwawa!!!

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Good Morning to you too!!! Just had a nap and woke up....

now we shall finish off this chiwawa toilet shithead...hahahaa....majulah singapura!!!
he has been running away, farting from one thread to another...haha he and his chiwawa!!! haha!!!