• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Instead of complaining, why not moved on!!!

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Before entering this forum, I can already hear Singaporeans sitting at coffeeshop or a market place complaining everyday!!! I understand that SG raising cost is a problem for many Singaporeans, FTs n etc...But if one is sick n tired of your own country, why dun u move on to a greener pasture?

1. During GE you're the one who vote for PAP. Statistic have shown in the past that after GE, the govt will definitely raise the living cost and yet you're voting for them.... So why complained after voting for a party that u have voted?

2. FTs. Let's talk with facts. When Singaporeans go for a interview, what they ask for? High salary, minimum work time etc, etc... Turn the table around if today u r the boss of a restaurant, would you pay SGD$2000 for a waiter which in turn you can use this $2k on 2 person from another country. Factor in all yr cost for yr restaurant n think is it feasible to spent a high salary on one person or rather using the same amount to spend on 2-3 workers.

3. Eg: Revision of car loans. Singaporeans wanna HL(haolian), drive Benz, BMW, etc but after 3 months can't pay the monthly installment, the car get tow. Blame who? Actually 5 years is still too long, I would prefer SG govt to follow China and reduce the installment period to 3 years only... Those who want to HL you've to pay for it.

Above is just some points I'm trying to put across. I know some jokers here will claimed that I'm a PAP IB or whatsoever but up to you. If I loved PAP, I wouldn't have left....

Point here is since you have so many problems with your own country, then find a city or country that you love... What's the point of sitting back n just complaining ONLY n most contradicting part is, this is the govt you voted for...

Getloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. During GE you're the one who vote for PAP. Statistic have shown in the past that after GE, the govt will definitely raise the living cost and yet you're voting for them.... So why complained after voting for a party that u have voted?
Ans: I think those who complain are the 40%

2. FTs. Let's talk with facts. When Singaporeans go for a interview, what they ask for? High salary, minimum work time etc, etc... Turn the table around if today u r the boss of a restaurant, would you pay SGD$2000 for a waiter which in turn you can use this $2k on 2 person from another country. Factor in all yr cost for yr restaurant n think is it feasible to spent a high salary on one person or rather using the same amount to spend on 2-3 workers.
Ans: Depending on trade, if factor in levy and other allowances, FT may be more expensive to employ. Fact is, they complain less and willing to work more as compare to Singaporeans. Can't blame the mid to older Singaporeans as they have lots of commitment. The young are generally spoil brat already.

I've just got my visa and on the way out.
Good luck Singapore.

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quite of few complainers have convictions. Thus, they will not be able to find a country to accept them since they require a certificate of good conduct. Catch-22 there.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Before entering this forum, I can already hear Singaporeans sitting at coffeeshop or a market place complaining everyday!!! I understand that SG raising cost is a problem for many Singaporeans, FTs n etc...But if one is sick n tired of your own country, why dun u move on to a greener pasture?

3. Eg: Revision of car loans. Singaporeans wanna HL(haolian), drive Benz, BMW, etc but after 3 months can't pay the monthly installment, the car get tow. Blame who? Actually 5 years is still too long, I would prefer SG govt to follow China and reduce the installment period to 3 years only... Those who want to HL you've to pay for it.

Above is just some points I'm trying to put across. I know some jokers here will claimed that I'm a PAP IB or whatsoever but up to you. If I loved PAP, I wouldn't have left....

Point here is since you have so many problems with your own country, then find a city or country that you love... What's the point of sitting back n just complaining ONLY n most contradicting part is, this is the govt you voted for...

Why should we move??? Its our country. The people that needs to move are the PAP!!!

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ans: I think those who complain are the 40%

Ans: Depending on trade, if factor in levy and other allowances, FT may be more expensive to employ. Fact is, they complain less and willing to work more as compare to Singaporeans. Can't blame the mid to older Singaporeans as they have lots of commitment. The young are generally spoil brat already.

I've just got my visa and on the way out.
Good luck Singapore.
Sorry, I didn't vote in for the last GE as I'm not in SG!!! Thank you

Crane

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP is the party that most Singaporeans enjoy n voted for!!! If Singaporeans have not voted for PAP, then the party should have moved on!!!

Hahahaha ........ kopisai ....... I can smell your stench from afar :kma:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
They already have their exit plan.
Do you have yours?
Actions speak a thousand words... I can be very sure that PAP wouldn't be out by 2016!!! Why?

Can anyone tell me is there a party currently in SG that can go on par or muscle with PAP? The answer is a BIG FAT NO!!! All the opp parties want to be snake head, just by this point the PAP wouldn't be replace. There's is only one way that PAP can be replace by another party.

Thanks for yr concern, I exited 13 years back...

Crane

Alfrescian
Loyal
Disguise are for those who like to act smart.... Lolz!!!

Also i would be please to know who this Kopisai is.... This forum is interesting :wink:

kopisai, mai keh keh lah ...... your pattern quite the same. You should go back to the drawing board. Your lack of creativity is stark.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
kopisai, mai keh keh lah ...... your pattern quite the same. You should go back to the drawing board. Your lack of creativity is stark.
I'm quite sadden that yr mum born you with such brains n knowledge!!!

Comparing me to a ignorant and a person who call himself shit (sai)!!! You should have say I'm Pasta Gong Hee!!! ABBA ABBA ABBA ABBA.... That would sounds more genuine!!! Ha ha ha

Crane

Alfrescian
Loyal

Comparing me to a ignorant and a person who call himself shit (sai)!!! You should have say I'm Pasta Gong Hee!!! ABBA ABBA ABBA ABBA.... That would sounds more genuine!!! Ha ha ha

Even what you write in a post is the same. These are the exact same words that you zap forummers with. Including other vulgarities that you use.

Fuck your mother chee bye, kopisai :oIo:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why should we move??? Its our country. The people that needs to move are the PAP!!!

That is correct.
Those that want to walk away and therefore think they are brave are entitled to do as they want to be brave.

PAP stole our country that we are trying to get back.
They and their fucking running dogs want us to leave so they can enjoy screwing the others who remain here.

I want to give them hell and to see them all go to hell
Starting with smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY and all his PAP maggots cockroaches with WKS and other walking bags of cancer cellsw

MAY THEY ALL GO EAT JOSS STICKS AND CANDLE WAX FAST FAST FAST

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The FAP Traitors have tried to psycho SGs to believe meritocracy and the mass importation of FTrash will benefit SGs. But what is the reality? Meritocracy is really Meleetocracy to put the Familee's cronies and their princelings in obscenely paid cushy positions of power. To ensure that they can stay in power forever to milk dry the country and to enslave SGs for generations to come against the rising tide of resentment from SGs, they have no qualms to importing 3rd world FTrash like there is no tomorrow to replace SGs. Rather than 'creating jobs for SGs', what these FTrash have really achieved is to take away resources, opportunities - SGs' birth rights from SGs and their children. Faced with such marginalization in their own country never seen before in modern history, SGs are even more reluctant to start families and have children, which further justify the FAP Traitors' opening of the FTrash floodgate further. The FAP Traitors are doing all they can to make FTrash feel welcome using SGs' blood and coffin money - raising and educating FTrash children for free, giving priority to FTrash in terms of jobs, education, housing, etc while middle fingering SGs. Their goal is to ensure SGs stay weak and divided and for the FTrash to outvote SGs in 2016.

To what remains of the 60%, you need to get your brain checked if you still think the FAP Traitors are saints. To those who have woken up, it is of no use having woken up without the courage to kick out the FAP Traitors. Between now and 2016, the FAP Traitors have to be overthrown before SGs have any chance of averting being perpetually trampled on by the FAP Traitors and FTrash and eventual extinction.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A person is always pitiful and inferior when he thinks he know the most!!! Lolz

i totally agree with you. this CRANE is mad...real mad. he is consumed with sheer hatred and blinded by vengence in his heart.
i pity him really...he is stuck here in the m&d,going berserk.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

again i agree with you. this CRANE is nothing but sai,dung, shit and filth....he is a pathetic fellow here. he has no friends here only his own creations of his arch enemy kopisai....he needs help - urgently. all his friends are now interned at iMH...he is going in soon..too...