• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Instead of complaining, why not moved on!!!

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
What makes you consider PAP a racing car, it's merely an old horse on it's last legs. What has PAP got over the opposition other than a fifty year track record, And a bunch of lawyers, doctors and paper generals.

Actually the last GE, there was hardly any 3 or 4 way fight. No doubt Singaporean politics have become a tad more sophisticated, and the oppies realise fighting amongst themselves is only beneficial to one party only, the PAP.

Ferrari is an old brand as well but are they performing???

Also you last sentence has given yourself an answer. The oppies are fighting amongst themselves and is only beneficiary to the PAP. Which is why I've been asking who can replace PAP at the moment or come 2016.

Crane

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just to add on what you've mentioned about estate.

I just tell you my own story of my estate. I bought a flat in Queenstown area last November. It's a new block but the lifts have stains after they removed the planks from the lifts. I wrote in to the HDB branch office general manager and within 24hours, the very next day, the area manager called me up and even came up to my place and I told him the problems that i saw and within the next couple of days, I saw changes.

The second incident was about my GIRO deductions. Due to most of my time i'm overseas, I decided to transfer the GIRO deductions to my wife and the ppl inside HDB cork-up .........

For me is simple, my wife n i r not desperate for a SG PR. The next 30 or 50 years is still the china market n for me personally i already had a foothold overthere. After my kid graduate, we will all moved back to China or HK again.

Wah, you not PR can still buy HDB flat ah ?

You want to bluff who ?

kopisai, fuck your mother chee bye :oIo:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Also you last sentence has given yourself an answer. The oppies are fighting amongst themselves and is only beneficiary to the PAP. Which is why I've been asking who can replace PAP at the moment or come 2016.

The answer is the Worker's Party. The other parties think that the WP is easier to humtum than the PAP and that hammering WP would make them attractive to voters. Foolish thinking of course.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now, another experience from myself.

Due to because I reside in overseas, the very first time when I wrote in to MFA, during that time the MFA minister was still George Yeo. When I wrote in to him I didn't expect him to reply me so rapidly but indeed within 24 hours, his PA replied to my email which shook me off. Even when I told my friend they didn't believe and subsequent emails was the same.

When George Yeo steps down, K. Shanmugam took over as the MFA Minister, I wrote in to him regarding my problems and true enough his response was the same as George Yeo. His PA replied to me no later than 48 hours and even his PA gave me his mobile number.

So tell me, is George Yeo and K.Shanmugam a good minister? This is my personal experience.

Both Yeo n Shanmugam really earn my respect n I kowtou to them. They didn't show their arrogance at all.

You are easily impressed.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah, you not PR can still buy HDB flat ah ?

You want to bluff who ?

kopisai, fuck your mother chee bye :oIo:
Please... dun show yr ignorance and make a fool out of yourself here. I served my BMT in 30SCE and ROD as a UCI.

When a Singaporean is applying for a HDB flat, his foreign wife can be under the occupant name list.

Also please increase yr mentality. When i say my wife and I are not desperate for a PRs, that doesn't mean I'm not a Singaporean. What I meant was, the both of us are not desperate for ICA to grant my spouse a PR status. Thank you!!!

Just for yr info since you can only talk cock without any sense. My daughter is holding a dual citizenship of SG n China. This is allow until 21 years of age.

So please think even before you speak in the future n don't make a fool out of yourself. Thank you

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I just tell you my own story of my estate. I bought a flat in Queenstown area last November. It's a new block but the lifts have stains after they removed the planks from the lifts. I wrote in to the HDB branch office general manager and within 24hours, the very next day, the area manager called me up and even came up to my place and I told him the problems that i saw and within the next couple of days, I saw changes.

The second incident was about my GIRO deductions. Due to most of my time i'm overseas, I decided to transfer the GIRO deductions to my wife and the ppl inside HDB cork-up the process n again I wrote in to the HDB branch office GM and you know what... The next day a guy called my wife, spoke to my wife and his last sentence to my wife was, please in future if you have any problems contact me, dun write in to my GM.

So can I ask you is such a service good or bad when a reply is given within 24 hours everytime i wrote in?

You are easily impressed. Are you a somebody? I know of a hongkie who opened restaurant patronized regularly by ministers. The ministers always ask for freebies and the owner obliged. In return, the owner gets assistance to resolve problems when dealing with the government.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are easily impressed. Are you a somebody? I know of a hongkie who opened restaurant patronized regularly by ministers. The ministers always ask for freebies and the owner obliged. In return, the owner gets assistance to resolve problems when dealing with the government.
I'm a nobody and a poorman in SG.

Also if you have any problems regarding the integrity of the SG minister, I suggest you write in to CPIB.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
The answer is the Worker's Party. The other parties think that the WP is easier to humtum than the PAP and that hammering WP would make them attractive to voters. Foolish thinking of course.
Great, so if your answer is Worker's Party can replace PAP, then my next question to you is why is it that for the last 20 years, WPs has not replace PAP?

Also, if WP replaces PAP. Can you guarantee that they can do a better job? Yes, PAP has their own shit to clean but doesn't WP has it as well. Straight after the last GE, they have internal problems already.

So where is the statistic to show that WP can do a better job than PAP? I'm just stating the fact.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm a nobody and a poorman in SG.

Who knows?

Also if you have any problems regarding the integrity of the SG minister, I suggest you write in to CPIB.

The CPIB? You got to be kidding. Do you know who the CPIB works for? No government agencies work for justice, they are there to serve the PAP. The most corrupt minister can get away with anything as long as the PM is pleased with him. That's a fact.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Firstly, I would take this chance to reiterate the very last time that I'm not "KopiSai" neither am I his friend or clone.... Believe it or not I wouldn't be clarifying anymore. I've been in this forum for less than 10 days so I dun know what's the problem between the coffee shit and the rest of you and neither am i interested. Should you guys wanna curse n swear coffee shit (KopiSai) to the heavens, by all means... It doesn't hurt me in anyway.

I am not kopisai. Period. ---> Enough liao. :biggrin:

2. Despite I'm away for so long, I do read SG news in overseas. CNA is available in China cable TV as well. Maybe like what you mentioned I'm not that well updated but still I'm not too far back.

CNA? What did i said?

3. Since you talk sense to me, I'll reply you with sense.
Well, you don't really need to.....:biggrin:
Why do I ask "Who can replace PAP"? Because the current group of opposition is no where near to muscle PAP. I understand that WPs did quite a gd job but that's not enough to replace the PAP yet. (Just like no matter how you modify a japanese car, it's hard to match a ferrari F1).

Hey, don't get our forum owner started on his Toyota. Well, it's economy, fuel efficient and reliable.

4. The current group of opposition has one problem. All wanna be the headman. Look at the last GE, one GRC has 4parties to contest, 3 from opposition n 1 from PAP. Look here, if the opposition combine their strength together wouldn't they have a better chance of toppling PAP in other GRCs?

:eek: You are talking about PE si boh? Mai Luan Luan lai leh. :biggrin: Infact, i think WP won the PE because of 4 corner fight.

Even if all the opposition combines their strength to form one party in 2016... The chances all i can say is 51%-49%.

49% and gets 8 seats in Parliament?
:biggrin:

For PAP to be really replace or remove as the SG govt, there's only one way if u r smart enough to think of it.

Please PM me, don't scare the shit out of the pappies by revealing it in the public. :biggrin:

The second incident was about my GIRO deductions. Due to most of my time i'm overseas, I decided to transfer the GIRO deductions to my wife and the ppl inside HDB cork-up the process n again I wrote in to the HDB branch office GM and you know what... The next day a guy called my wife, spoke to my wife and his last sentence to my wife was, please in future if you have any problems contact me, dun write in to my GM.

So can I ask you is such a service good or bad when a reply is given within 24 hours everytime i wrote in?

Wow Wow Wow! Hold your gun. I believe i mentioned "Don't seem too bad in comparison to the MIWs".

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who knows?

For me to know, for u to find out.

The CPIB? You got to be kidding. Do you know who the CPIB works for? No government agencies work for justice, they are there to serve the PAP. The most corrupt minister can get away with anything as long as the PM is pleased with him. That's a fact.
Of course I know who they work for. Since you dun trust the CPIBs n u have doubts. Then what can u do to solve yr doubt? By just sitting back n complaining?

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Great, so if your answer is Worker's Party can replace PAP, then my next question to you is why is it that for the last 20 years, WPs has not replace PAP?

Can replace, not could replace. Talking about future, not the past. Nothing to do with the past 20 years over here.

Also, if WP replaces PAP. Can you guarantee that they can do a better job? Yes, PAP has their own shit to clean but doesn't WP has it as well. Straight after the last GE, they have internal problems already.

Durian Bao Jiak, Beh Pio Bao Tio? Talking about YSL affair?

So where is the statistic to show that WP can do a better job than PAP? I'm just stating the fact.

WP getting higher %. WP winning more constituencies.
Not sure if there's an apple to apple statistic for comparison available.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please PM me, don't scare the shit out of the pappies by revealing it in the public. :biggrin:

Wow Wow Wow! Hold your gun. I believe i mentioned "Don't seem too bad in comparison to the MIWs".
Your words n statement is similar to the smily face that you've put in. Nothing but jokes!!!

Another pitiful person who only complains but does nothing!!!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of course I know who they work for. Since you dun trust the CPIBs n u have doubts. Then what can u do to solve yr doubt? By just sitting back n complaining?

Would you care to donate some of your fortune to fund Sinkapore Spring?:biggrin:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please... dun show yr ignorance and make a fool out of yourself here. I served my BMT in 30SCE and ROD as a UCI.

When a Singaporean is applying for a HDB flat, his foreign wife can be under the occupant name list.

Also please increase yr mentality. When i say my wife and I are not desperate for a PRs, that doesn't mean I'm not a Singaporean. What I meant was, the both of us are not desperate for ICA to grant my spouse a PR status. Thank you!!!

Just for yr info since you can only talk cock without any sense. My daughter is holding a dual citizenship of SG n China. This is allow until 21 years of age.

So please think even before you speak in the future n don't make a fool out of yourself. Thank you

Cannot fault Crane here leh. The sentence is misleading. 2nd time you have been misunderstood liao. Take your time, Bro. Don't rush.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP getting higher %. WP winning more constituencies.
Not sure if there's an apple to apple statistic for comparison available.
Honestly, with people like u to rule a nation, it can only go spiralling down.

Reasons is simple, you take a nation's future by comparing it to buy 4D and eat durians. Your words already show your ignorance.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your words n statement is similar to the smily face that you've put in. Nothing but jokes!!!

Another pitiful person who only complains but does nothing!!!

Relac! Relac! Medical expenses in SG not cheap. You haven't been working in SG, so i guess you don't have much in the medisave. Stay cool, dude.