• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Imperia, Teega Coruption ? UEM Managers Arrested

• Thread starter Deleted member 80916
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 80916

Good Day, All,...

I hear that a few UEM Managers was arrested by Msian Anti Corruption Agency.

One of the Arrested Manager lives in Teega & was recently appointed as New Chairman of Imperia's JMB.

Imperia is the ONLY Condo in Johor that Actively Encourages Air bnb <- Good ? or Bad ?

True or Not ?

Name of this Manager ?

Some of UEM's Projects,..

Ujana - Suspected Corrupted JMB,..resulting in Important Defects NOT Fixed,...Replaced by Suspicious MC/MA,..TWO Flat House-Breakins, covered up,....now using Singapore-Style of "Fines" Rules,...Condo Funds Believed to be Missing,..

Impiana - Messy,...Leaking Swimming Pool,....MC,SCM-Edgends as terminated by MC,...lots of cover-ups happening

Imperia - International Inspectorate Company SGS - hired to check on Building Defects. Found about 2,000 defects !

Suspected Missing Funds,... SCM-Edgenda Terminated by Committee

Recent AGM, UEM got Court Order to Bar JMB Chairman from Attending AGM & to reinstate SCM-Edgenda

Because of the Ownership Structure of Imperia (Commercial + Residental),...UEM holds majority votes & Always Out-votes Important Decisions resulting in Genuine Owner's Loss.

Melia - S&P amended after signatures, to allow Developer to take longer time to build, thus avoiding the payment of LAD,... House-Designs believed to be changed, AFTER Buyer-Purchase.

The UEM Managers I encounter in Johor are all very Good Actors-Actressess,...playing delay tactics, lying,....

These are observations, opinions made to Share, Eduate All, and NOT to Defame.

I hope this message gets to UEM-CEO, Anwar Sarin, because the Managers at all levels are hiding many Factual issues from the Top.

The purpose of my Post is to Reveal the REAL Situation - with the intention of Getting the Developer to HONESTLY Fix Defects that Developer is Oblidged to.

Many in Committees remains Corrupted,...so no point going through the "official" channels

On a related subject,...Other Property Developers Also have Bigg Product Delivery Problems,..

I was at the Tribunal at Menara Angsana recently, and the KSL Staff - being sued so often - that they go on auto-pilot, during the Tribunal Hearings,..

Sky Loft in Bukit Indah,...ex-Chairman was ousted, suspected of over-inflating Landscaping Contractor Costs,...also Missing a few Hundred Thousand Ringgit !

Such are problems that sabotauge the Bigger Objectives of the Iskandar Vision*.

I want this Vision to be Successful, and am Willing to Engage ALL the Stakeholders.

Are there any Big Shots', Truly Influencial Persons reading this, ho an Help Me ?

Sincerely Thanks.