• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Teega AGM, this Sunday, April 22nd,...Any Issues ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 80916
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 80916

Hi,..
How's the situation in Teega ?
Everyone Happy ?

I hope Teega doesn't end up like Ujana,...

Ujana MC Performance,

1. Appoint MA without Tender, but simply transferred from CBM – to Staff – then to Company with no known background, references

2. Steals contacts from Owner's original WA Chat Group & Starts another. Selective Bias inclusion of members, including non-Owners, Tenants such as Rxxx’. MA-Eve Choong was Hesistant to put in the Sxxxxxx’ (as they were the victims of unit Break-in) , citing admin, double-checking reasons. Pretends to work, but not

3. I gave Feedback on GF Men’s Toilet defective Urinal Valve. Management said, “OK, will fix”, but not done.

4. Chairman asks Owner to write in with suggestions on Security Guard Memo,..but MA doesn’t reply. And when reminders sent, MA just replied, Noted. Nothing Done. No explainations given

5. Owner’s Letters to Chairman, He doesn’t bother to reply, but instead threaten to sue Owner,..

6. Deceptive. Owner brings up issues. MA removes Owner from WA Chat Group. When Owner pressed Secretary to interviene at meeting on Dec.7th,..later Secretary said, “oh, it’s personal issue” . Not Honest to reply to the point but find reasons to escape

7. MC Non-payment of Staff Bonus to ex-Staff, despite having this minuted in the 2017-AGM

8. 2018,Feb.1st, 21st Floor Common Area Lift Lobby partially painted in Blue. Why was
Owners not consulted in these colour change ? Does the MA have the right to unilaterally paint the common area, with different colour

9. ...etc.,...

MA, comprising of Wife + Husband and Child,...now becomes TENANTS of Ujana, engaging in other private Business, using Ujana Funds.

The reason for my post here, is so that Teega can AVOID the Ujana mistakes.

I need Help with Lawyer, and Forensic Accountants.

Help !!!!

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Owners of Teega, if you would like to rent out your units, can let me know what kind of units you are having.