• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Johor Property Management, Help !

• Thread starter Deleted member 80916
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 80916

Johor has Nice Properties, but Poor Management, Politics, seems to Damage Reputaion

Regarding Ujana Executive Apartments, in East Ledang

Good Day All,

I seek the advice of the experts to the Following situation,

JMB & Developer-Appointed MA Failed to get all the Defects fixed

After DLP,...MC took Over,...
Developer attributed Defects as "Wear & Tear", and coupled with Missing / False Documentation,..the Records Looks "Clean"

MC used my records to claim from Developer - and managed little progress.

The Defects Persists,..

- Faulty Lightning Conductors
- Lift Shaft Defective
- Fire Monitors Not Working
- Painting Failure
- Lift Emergency Call Button, Not Workking
- Massive Cracks all Over,...with Water Ponding at car park
- Poolside Cracks
- ..etc.,..

I have written to the MA, and again, this current MA does not reply to my specific enquiries.

The old JMB's MA was Terminated, replaced by a New MA that doesn't seem Knowledgeable,

Are there any Statutory Requirement for the MA to be Qualified ?

The Abuse of Ujana's Facilities continues by the MA (only 1 staff, with her Family members) parking her car all over the place,..Bullying non-assertive, ignorant Tenants,...and also Playing the role of being the "exclusive" Tenant Agent for Ujana

Since MA took Over,..there has been a discovery of massive Missing Documents leading to Missing Funds .

Police Report was made (but I suspect, this measure is simply to cover the ass of the MC & MA)

..Lotss of Abuses by the Appointed MA,..and Owners' Complaints against this MA falls on Deaf-Ears,...the Chairman was cunning enough to engineer the recent AGM to have a Minimum number of committee members, thus the ability to plow through whatever management Wants

All these shennagans creates bad experience with legitimate Buyers and Discourage the Growth of the Property industry in this beautiful region

Owners does not seem to be united - as most are merely Investor-Owners,...

Which Johor Authority can help resolve these problems ?

Without prejudice, written as from impression

Appreciate Constructive Advice,

Thanks

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal
Link is for Strata Tribunal. Able to select English as language of preference.
Goodluck with trying to get anything done, unless you get the other owners and Media involved. Unless ALL the owners are united the developer will likely use the “divide and rule” tactic.

http://www.kpkt.gov.my/index.php/pages/view/423

jbnewbie

Alfrescian
Loyal
There were "break-ins" also in tropez@dangabay so i heard.

The MA did next to nothing to get neccessary records/informations for owner to report for investigations

Whilst the developer was slow to rectify defects, still it is being done.

Worst the JMB is not working in the interest of residents but "suspected" to self serve generally

So in general, situation is similar.

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry to hear these problems. Looks like possible conflict of interest at play. Recent updates in Malaysian property management, please see link http://mippm.org.my/

In my opinion, it would be an advantage to get a large majority of owners to agree to take action to rectify the problem. With the agreement of the majority of owners, an action can be started with the Strata Tribunal.
Hope it helps, Final recourse is to get legal advice, which is something one has to consider as the cost involved could be large.