• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I'm moving to Penang

PretenderSam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope to see some of you guys there.

What are the secret ways sammyboy members greet and communicate when they meet ?

Do we follow the illuminati ways ?

G20 News: Angela Merkel and Donald Trump make 'Illuminati sign' in Hamburg

Attachments

• 1540523578861.jpeg
    1540523578861.jpeg
    10.1 KB · Views: 162

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi boss,

Penang Island is a cold place now, swarmed by china immigrants. Maybe butterworth is better.

You may wish to try Line Clear Nasi Kandar's fish head and fish roe. Very fresh and big from Straits of Malacca.
Please go during off-peak hours.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
WASHINGTON — Former U.S. Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel believes the situation in Afghanistan is “worse than it’s ever been,” saying the U.S. will eventually need to leave the country.
Hagel’s comments came as part of a wide-ranging interview with Defense News, in which he also said the U.S. has handed over any opportunity it had to guide the outcome of the Syrian civil war.
A former Republican senator, Hagel crossed party lines and served from 2013-2015 under President Barack Obama as his third secretary of defense. During that period, he got a chance to take a close-in look at the situation in both Afghanistan and Syria, and his conclusions about the future of both countries are not positive.
Asked if America will ever be able to leave Afghanistan, Hagel was unequivocal: “Yes, I do. I mean, at some point we’re going to have to.”
“After 17 years in Afghanistan, the situation is worse than it’s ever been. I think the American people, the Congress, the United States are going to start asking some pretty good questions,” Hagel said. “The American military can’t fix the problems in Afghanistan. Poppy production, corruption, tribal decisions, topography. All the uncontrollables are there. You don’t fix that with the military.”

COW flu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Penang got landslide can skill you!

Ah Cow also fled here from there!

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/father-pulls-out-sons-body-from-penang-landslide-10847468

Father pulls out son's body from Penang landslide

Penang Fire and Rescue Department officers recover a body from the landslide site. (Photo: Bernama)

20 Oct 2018 04:04PM (Updated: 20 Oct 2018 04:11PM)
Share this content

Bookmark

GEORGE TOWN: Asman Hamid's heart broke when he realised the body he helped pull out of the earth at the site of the landslide at Jalan Bukit Kukus in Paya Terubong was that of his son, Samsul, 19.
"Asman was with members of the police force and firemen who were searching for his son. He had taken off his shoes and was digging the earth, and pulled Samsul out," said the victim's aunt, Ramziah, at the Forensic Department in Penang Hospital on Saturday (Oct 20).

She said that when the 62-year-old Asman realised it was his son he had pulled out, he hugged the body tight.
"They (Asman and his wife) accompanied Samsul's body in the police truck to the hospital," she said.
Ramziah said the family had decided to take Samsul's body back to Indonesia once the post-mortem was completed.
READ: 3 dead, at least 10 believed buried alive in Penang landslide

When Asman and his wife arrived at the Penang Hospital Forensic Department at 6.20pm yesterday, he was dishevelled and shoeless, with his body covered in m&d from participating in the search for Samsul, his third child.
He said he received a call from one of Samsul’s friends who asked him to go to the site of the landslide.
"His friend called me, asking me to go there. I knew about the incident after the Friday prayers, and when I arrived home, my wife was crying," he said.
Asman said he was a Malaysian permanent resident while his son Samsul had just arrived in the country and had been working for two months.
"Samsul and his siblings lived with their grandmother in Buton Tengah, Sulawesi. Only he came to Malaysia, while the rest remained in the village," he said.
The landslide, which was reported to have occurred at 1.56pm on Friday, has so far claimed the lives of four foreign workers, while three others were injured and another three are feared to be still trapped under the earth.
The incident occurred after heavy rains hit the state from Thursday afternoon to Friday noon, causing the landslide in the container and kongsi area of the Bukit Kukus paired road construction site.
FOURTH BODY RECOVERED
The body of the fourth victim, an Indonesian male, was uncovered on Saturday morning.
Director of the Penang Fire and Rescue Department (JPBM) Saadon Moktar said the body of Bahtiar, 36, was found by the sniffer dog unit.
"The body was found at 11.30am and we brought it out at 11.55am. It was recovered at about 20 to 30 metres from where the third body was found.
"Our search was focused on the area near where the last victim was found. We believe that they were close by to each other," he told reporters.

The landslide happened at Jalan Bukit Kukus in Penang. (Photo: Bernama)

He added that so far, three more people were believed to be still buried in the landslide.
"A friend of one of the victims informed us that there is another Bangladeshi national who is believed to be trapped. This brings the number of people who are still trapped to three, comprising one Indonesian and two Bangladesh nationals," he said.
Saadon said for the safety of the rescue team, the search-and-rescue operations may be temporarily stopped if rain falls, as the earth is soft at the location.
The bodies of Samsul and Bangladeshi national Attrul, 35, were recovered on Friday, while that of a Myanmar woman, Khin Aye Khaing, 33, was found at 1.30am on Saturday.
Source: Bernama/nh(hm)
Tagged Topics

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
British landed in penang first before singapura. Penang at least has a malay name( pulau pinang) unlike singapura with a indian name.
Kedah sultan allowed british to lease penang because they needed protection from siam.
In the old days, it took 7 days to travel from kedah to bangkok just to see the king.
First PM of malaysia, tunku abdul rahman, had his schooling in bangkok. His pitrait still hangs in 9ne of the school there.
The white military garb worn by SAF during official parade are similar to that worn by malaysua army and is a copy of what thai army wears.
Royal_guard_march_to_change_guard_in_the_Grand_Palace,_Thailand.JPG