• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where is the most happening place in Penang Island ?

superpower

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello ... ParkRoyal ?? Shangri-la ?? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

yao mo gao chor :sneaky:
I'm a beach person - i check into a nice resort, lepak around. In the evening, Grab down to George Town for their street food.

There are new shopping malls like Gurney Plaza, Gurney Paragon but they sell stuff like what we have here - same brands, same chain stores. Not my cup of tea.

You go to Penang for their street food (Penangites say best in the world) and their heritage sites.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Asking laojiaos in this forum is my research.

I want to hear laojiaos who have been there and done it to recommend. :biggrin:

I would stay at one of the hotels near the beach. But if you want to stay at a more central location, or even do AirBnB, that's your choice.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see beach everyday when I look out of the windows. I'm more of a mountain man. :biggrin:

Mountains excite me. But I want to roam the shopping malls for cheap products and food.

Nowadays on my trip back from Thailand, I would take a train to KL, and from KL, a coach home. KL is so much cheaper than Singapore, and variety of food is fantastic. KL offers much more than JB.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see beach everyday when I look out of the windows. I'm more of a mountain man. :biggrin:

Mountains excite me. But I want to roam the shopping malls for cheap products and food.

Nowadays on my trip back from Thailand, I would take a train to KL, and from KL, a coach home. KL is so much cheaper than Singapore, and variety of food is fantastic. KL offers much more than JB.
You evil hearted Cantonese bully dog bully me song song and then enjoy life like nothing happened shows your lack of human conscience. 言行不一的真小人就是这样没水准的狗!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You evil hearted Cantonese bully dog bully me song song and then enjoy life like nothing happened shows your lack of human conscience. 言行不一的真小人就是这样没水准的狗!

For 2 nights, I prefer to stay in a hotel. Most airbnb rooms do not have 2 single beds.
Repeat repeat lies is you evil coward Cantonese prostitute descendant that dare not swear. Not me. Cantonese bully dog dare not swear means only one thing. You are evil coward liar criminal bully son of prostitute viciously bullying me while you dare not swear. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@musclepower Another dare not swear Cantonese hakka prostitute descendant accusing hokkien virgin to be what your cheap family women are while you dare not swear. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@musclepower Go see the world for what? The world is big but your heart is like a sand.
@musclepower The world is big got many many virgin but because your own Cantonese family women sell nude sell cb buy Porsche so proud so cheap only insist other women cannot be virgin accuse tell lies while dare not swear if I am a virgin he die a violent death and his next 18 generations women be whores.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
心胸狭窄言行不一的真小人就是这样没水准的狗!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please don't hijack this thread la. You've started another thread "言行不一的真小人@musclepower". Post all your rants and grievances there.
Why you don’t tell @musclepower that has been abusing me a virgin as slut whore mistress in many threads? I only come to one thread and you open your fake righteous mouth means only one thing. You are criminal bully dog son of slut whore mistress protecting each other. Pui!