• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where is the most happening place in Penang Island ?

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
in ml don’t need to buy as a foreigner as minimum purchase price is rm1m for most states (rm2m for landed in johor and rm2m for all types in selangor). just rent as it’s cheap.
Screenshot_2.jpg

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The beach resorts are far away and meant for the caucasians, unless you rent a car and drive . Better to stay near the hawker stalls in town eg Jen Penang by Shangrila.
If you like Khaw Boon Wan, you can stay near Ayer Itam as his alma mater Chung Ling is nearby and so is Penang Hill Railway and Dam

Last edited:

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
The beach resorts are far away and meant for the caucasians, unless you rent a car and drive . Better to stay near the hawker stalls in town eg Jen Penang by Shangrila.
If you like Khaw Boon Wan, you can stay near Ayer Itam as his alma mater Chun Ling is nearby and so is Penang HillRailway and Penang Dam
Yes, that is my intention. But Jen is too extravagant for me. :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
掠奪老媽 棺材本
帶媽出國 不傷本
回頭邀功 照劇本
名利雙收 賺夠本
Tsk tsk tsk you Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant are always accusing me what you are yourself steal mother 棺材本. Of course you Cantonese bully dog won’t dare to swear if I didn’t steal a cent and am a virgin and did all the good deeds I said I did you die a violent a violent death and your cheap Cantonese family women 18 generations whore. Pui your Cantonese phua cb open leg gave birth no teach.
Free CAT bus in Georgetown

cat-map.png