• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I'll give it another 6 months.....

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
And the white polo t shirt much too loose fitting at the neck area?

Didn't manage to find polo T's or white sweat shirts rummaging through Scroobal's wardrobe, only collared office shirts.

Apparently no T shirt has a wide enough neck hole to fit a cranium that is that bloated.

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't wait 6 months, close it down now. You feed on Sinkie's pain. You breed a bunch a virtual cocksuckers for yourself.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
daylight savings have something to do with mood swings. for example, i'm really crappy these days for lack of sleep. :eek:

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Here's how the internet works :

1. If I shut sammyboy.com down, I'll place an auto redirect to the new domain name eg http://www.movingtoxxx.com

2. All the political garbage will be purged from this database and archived somewhere else eg http://www.sammyboyarchives.com

3. All the travel advice, moving to JB, moving to Thailand etc threads will be retained and expanded upon.

4. The membership database will be retained and everyone will have a chance to carry on with the new look forum or leave to some other place where the opposition loonies have congregated.

5. The forum will have a new look and feel after being upgraded to the next revision of vbulletin.

Looks like your travel itinerary hits a snag

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oh, Leongsam, one more thing:

You are a great forum host. I have been following your forum for a decade, and participating for more than a few years.

The only bugbear is your love of appointing many moderators as a social experiment to see how we react.

I think you should just stick to your core competency and appoint moderators very judiciously.

Your supermod Big Sexy was a fantastic contributor in the SEX forum. I suspect his work here is equally good, although I don't have the mod or admin logs in front of me to justify my belief.

Just stick to mods like him. Singaporeans are the main audience of your forum, and social experiments or prolonged satire does not go down very well. Ultimately we are not THAT DEEP.

These are my honest 2 cents.