• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If Leongsam Passed Away,Your Tribute N Who'll Be The Pallbearers.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I also think Pek Lim Lui more suitable for donation accounting. Tracy Tan and Irene Yeoh should be both guest relation officers. One is not enough since it's going to be a grand event. But the organizing committe must ensure the safety of the GROs too. I'm in charge of overall security but can't be everywhere anytime. I suggest Kukubird be bodyguard for Tracy and Penetrator be bodyguard for Irene.

High Alert!
Look out for Cooleo, he may appears out of nowhere and give Ah Leong a STONE COLD STUNNER! :biggrin:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
嗐!死了好惨,啊。

viking-funeral.jpg

If he really kick the bucket, what will happen to this site ? So, he had nominated someone on his behalf to shut down the server. Then, how ? We have no SBF to go to anymore. That really makes me wonder. Perhaps, his friend may post something to tell us or it will be a surprise "can't find DNS server" or something. It will definitely be a rude shock to everyone. :eek:

嗐!死了好惨,啊。Kanna abuse some more.

By the way, is anyone interested in setting up his very own forum ?:*:

Heng ah, no one arrow me. Syum gah liao ah ! Keep it that way.
:biggrin:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: 嗐!死了好惨,啊。

If he really kick the bucket, what will happen to this site ? So, he had nominated someone on his behalf to shut down the server. Then, how ? We have no SBF to go to anymore. That really makes me wonder. Perhaps, his friend may post something to tell us or it will be a surprise "can't find DNS server" or something. It will definitely be a rude shock to everyone. :eek:

嗐!死了好惨,啊。Kanna abuse some more.

By the way, is anyone interested in setting up his very own forum ?:*:

Heng ah, no one arrow me. Syum gah liao ah ! Keep it that way.
:biggrin:

Maybe someone can set up a Tammygirl forum. :biggrin:

Candide

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw, what songs to sing for his service other than Amazing Sam? Till we meet again? What a Friend We have in Jesus? Ai ne ee wan nian?

Leongsam is an intellectual. I think he may want this song to be played at his funeral when that day comes. :smile:

[video=youtube;tH2w6Oxx0kQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tH2w6Oxx0kQ[/video]

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng heard some people in coffeeshop said, "what carriage? dump him in rubbish truck then send to reclaim land lah.":biggrin: