• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If Leongsam Passed Away,Your Tribute N Who'll Be The Pallbearers.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh ya the most important thing in sending him off by which religious custom?

chinese religion of course. everything must be 100% chinese traditions and customs.

his final attire will be in Hanfu.
184_p.jpg

his fav books for accompany.

hbook-096.jpg
gongyang_zhuan_the_commentary_of_gongyang__classic_book_of_ancient_chinese_history7ddd0d0f2fbb47e20147.jpg

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My favourite karaoke song. Let uncle me volunteer to sing, can?

hi there

1. uncle, thank you very much for the "my way' thing.
2. however, "teach" is the chief-de-mission of the sending off/mourning event.
3. i guess he would be delighted with your rendition.
4. very positive that sammy would love it too!

Last edited:

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
If this problem proves sticky, we can just replace it with another puppet.

The AVA n Manpower Ministry reject my application to import a donkey when they found out that my donkey
will be employ to carry Leongsam potrait n to pull his hearse,the reason given is if every employer starts to
import donkeys n cows(foreign talents)how is our local hearse drivers going to cari makan.:smile:

hi there

1. teach, somehow i would recommend the parting piece/song to be:
2. my way! for sammy.

hi there,as for songs for Leongsam sent off,leave it the the chowka n gang,for many years they have been playing bands for past members who up
the lorries already..so knows the songs that suit the occasion.:smile:

lianbeng heard some people in coffeeshop said, "what carriage? dump him in rubbish truck then send to reclaim land lah.":biggrin:

way to go Lianbeng,you're still sore over that Leongsam for calling you a
blind,stupid,illiterate or a combination of all three.:smile:

anybody works in Tiong Aik. got discount when collecting boss' body?

I'm surprise that many members here do not know that they n their spouse,gf can get sammy's link card for free.
fyi..sammy's link cards are now being accepted in almost all establishment in spore,NZ n Aus..retail,FnB,petrol kiosk,7/11.etc..
you can get discounts n use your points to redeem ur purchase,cannot change for cash though.
for more enquiries regarding sammy's link cards please contact head of sammy marketing dept
Sideswipe..
1.classic..for members below 100pts
2.gold..100points above
3.platinium..700points
4.titanium..1000points
hurry the more you posts the more points you collect.
i've just upgrade mine to gold card last mth,sent to me via email.:smile:

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
as for the writing of the eulogy and speech for our beloved Leongsam..i insist on
our guest of honour Dr Lee Wei Ling
i've seen her giving her eulogy on her mummy and it moves my heart to tears...serious.
let's be honest..she has that aura about her,her presence,masculine power was undeniable.

Valentine day is a few days away,i thought of asking Dr Lee out for a romantic candle light dinner..
what do you guys n gals think..is it a good idea or am i really really going gila already.:smile:

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
for security reason as recomended by the chief officcer Ramseth in this grand sent off,
i've decided to amend the following..

In Charge of Pek kim Lui.
1.Pek Kim Lui
2.Fengshui Master to assist n make sure all monies accounted for

Personal relationship officcer attending to mourners need.
1.IreneYeoh
2.TracyTan

Security.
1.Ramseth
2.Thick Face Black Heart to be Ramseth deputy.

Security dept please take note,for security reason no blanket wreaths is allow only flowers wreaths,
1.the blankets may be use for blankets parties
2.the blankets may be use for improper relationship under the blankets.
3.only 1 representive from ang soon tong,sio ji ho,369 n abu sayyaf is allow.

I've been trying hard to import a smart donkey from the middle east to carry his potrait n heasre but the AVA quarantine rules is crazy.

Parting words for our beloved Leongsam..

"This mordern sammyboy forum that we members and samsters takes for normal would not exist".:smile:

I volunteered myself....to drive the bus carrying all guests to the crematerium.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Valentine day is a few days away,i thought of asking Dr Lee out for a romantic candle light dinner..
what do you guys n gals think..is it a good idea or am i really really going gila already.:smile:

hi there

1. come on! teach.
2. i am positive that you has betterer taste in women than that freak thing.
3. valentine or no valentine, pick up some gal else!
4. if unavailable pay for one to dine with or have fun with.
5. even if it is the end of world, not eating with the freak is some betterer choice mah!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sorry lah. i always see tiong aik on tv carrying dead bodies. so i thought they considered 'branded'.

Tiong Aik seepay jialak type. Name also sound low class. Must be S'pore Casket where the rich and famous go to. That's the least we can do for Big Boss. His final journey must be grand. Volvo recommended.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alamak! Dont need top up. I know Ang Kong Hup in Sin Ming Lor. Got discount somemore LOL

Name sounds machiam SS related. With so many faithful followers, all driving there, parking at Sin Ming lor sure headache. S'pore Casket sounds better. Car park also no problem. Big open carpark opposite. In-between paying respect can chiong the few joints nearby.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Name sounds machiam SS related. With so many faithful followers, all driving there, parking at Sin Ming lor sure headache. S'pore Casket sounds better. Car park also no problem. Big open carpark opposite. In-between paying respect can chiong the few joints nearby.

Most of Sin Ming Lor undertakers mostly surname Ang and mostly SS related LOL

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GoldenDragon said:

In line with the fact that most forummers want to remain anonymous except for Ah Ram and GMS, the standard attire for followers of the hearse should be black suits for guys, long black dresses for ladies with broad brim hats and veils. And of course as part of standard uniform, all should wear solid dark sun glasses to protect their identities.

Doubblur

Alfrescian
Loyal
In line with the fact that most forummers want to remain anonymous except for Ah Ram and GMS, the standard attire for followers of the hearse should be black suits for guys, long black dresses for ladies with broad brim hats and veils. And of course as part of standard uniform, all should wear solid dark sun glasses to protect their identities.

Ram and GMS wear guard of honour uniform. Ram carries sword and GMS carries rifle. Just in case Leongsam suddenly ressurects, they can put him down back into casket again. :biggrin:

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. i shall not be attending the sending-off!
2. i have nothing in black leh.
3. can wear shorts or what? (so hot mah!)