• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If Leongsam Passed Away,Your Tribute N Who'll Be The Pallbearers.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Boss's ashes should be scattered in front of the PAP HQ at Bedok South after his cremation.. His Spirit will feel at home there..

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Boss's ashes should be scattered in front of the PAP HQ at Bedok South after his cremation.. His Spirit will feel at home there..

He should be buried beside Old Man. Then the public can spit on....i mean pay their respects to them at the same time.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
for security reason as recomended by the chief officcer Ramseth in this grand sent off,
i've decided to amend the following..

In Charge of Pek kim Lui.
1.Pek Kim Lui
2.Fengshui Master to assist n make sure all monies accounted for

Personal relationship officcer attending to mourners need.
1.IreneYeoh
2.TracyTan

Security.
1.Ramseth
2.Thick Face Black Heart to be Ramseth deputy.

Security dept please take note,for security reason no blanket wreaths is allow only flowers wreaths,
1.the blankets may be use for blankets parties
2.the blankets may be use for improper relationship under the blankets.
3.only 1 representive from ang soon tong,sio ji ho,369 n abu sayyaf is allow.

the pap sear named guy that look like a bulldog will supply funeral blankets free of charge.

Kangaroo best suited for this task. Sheep or dog not born for this role.

I've been trying hard to import a smart donkey from the middle east to carry his potrait n heasre but the AVA quarantine rules is crazy.

Parting words for our beloved Leongsam..

"This mordern sammyboy forum that we members and samsters takes for normal would not exist".:smile:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ecclesiastes the teacher said:
I've been trying hard to import a smart donkey from the middle east to carry his potrait n heasre but the AVA quarantine rules is crazy.

If this problem proves sticky, we can just replace it with another puppet.

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Already 4 pages and Boss never come in to give any advise

Boss pang tang. Page 4 he siam coz 'see' or 'say' means death!

Btw, what songs to sing for his service other than Amazing Sam? Till we meet again? What a Friend We have in Jesus? Ai ne ee wan nian?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Boss pang tang. Page 4 he siam coz 'see' or 'say' means death!

Btw, what songs to sing for his service other than Amazing Sam? Till we meet again? What a Friend We have in Jesus? Ai ne ee wan nian?

PAP Supporters in this forum will sing this song for the Boss during the Funeral service..

streetcry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Grand funeral procession for kopitiam boss

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/h9Xr3yb35vo?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" height="360" width="640"></object>

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just checking - are OKTs allowed to attend? They may have to close the licensed brothels for the afternoon to send their comrade off to a better world.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just checking - are OKTs allowed to attend? They may have to close the licensed brothels for the afternoon to send their comrade off to a better world.
Buses arranged by bro 64 will pick them up from Lorong 35
Burger King coupons will be freely distributed as suggested by Zed

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tracy Tan and Irene Yeoh should be both guest relation officers. One is not enough since it's going to be a grand event. But the organizing committe must ensure the safety of the GROs too. I'm in charge of overall security but can't be everywhere anytime. I suggest Kukubird be bodyguard for Tracy and Penetrator be bodyguard for Irene.
hahaha...you all then "chek ark".......cny not over yet and start cursing ah sam.......
nevertheless, i accept the task of looking after my gugu.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
hate to spoil your fantasy party and plans...but if bad guys die last then leongsam will outlive all of us by many many years.