• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I swear to God, if I see this maid I will break her neck with my both hand! I swear!

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: I swear to God, if I see this maid I will break her neck with my both hand! I swe

do what she did to me, you want to spend time in changi chalet? my lawyer will sue you til you lose your job, your family and your dog.

she is not dead right? the girl only complain pain, but did not die, no bruise (if not they know earlier), it must be less painful than it look.
what did not kill you make you stronger.

what lawyer u have? ur imaginary one?

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: I swear to God, if I see this maid I will break her neck with my both hand! I swe

I forgot, you are the one who is a coward. Sinkie coward will not understand such logic. It will be better for you to lick LKY's balls, that is the make up you are educated with.

You should learn from your president, he rub his balls against LKY's, he dun carry or lick it. Maybe if you do that, you can become the next president.

Ho, ho, ho, ho. See what I mean? It doesn't need much for you to do a great performance of your immaturity. You have just proved to everyone my evaluation of you is pin point accurate and as usual, you didn't disappoint. :biggrin::rolleyes:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

hi fcuker. talk is cheap. don't understand. better don't talk.

if that pinoy dog got issues she can take on the parents and not the defenseless child.

but i guess ur IQ is too low to realize this.

i dun think she got issue with the parents, i think she is just being treated like this from her parent or she think she can get away it and a power issue.

Milffella

Alfrescian
Loyal

:biggrin:
hi fcuker. talk is cheap. don't understand. better don't talk.

if that pinoy dog got issues she can take on the parents and not the defenseless child.

but i guess ur IQ is too low to realize this.

bro dun waste your time with this keling black bangala fuck, he has no where to go in sg except little india. if not he can fuck back to india and grew his shit farm with the black shits

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

:biggrin:

bro dun waste your time with this keling black bangala fuck, he has no where to go in sg except little india. if not he can fuck back to india and grew his shit farm with the black shits

i am not indian stupid, why people think i am indian??
chinese singaporean, OK.

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tb4cXOv-Z10&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tb4cXOv-Z10&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

That'e why we need maids from china to take care of singapore chinese babies. Instead we have prostitutes from china to make more chinese babies in singapore. :oIo:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I don't believe any decent human being will condone the beating or torture of a child let alone torturing another human being. Tony is certainly not saying that the child deserves it.

What I don't see being discussed at all is the root cause of what is happening.

A maid's salary per month is about $300 or $10/day on average. For that pittance of a salary she has to work about 15 to 16 hours doing various household chores including washing the master's car, looking after the master's children. She has one off day in a month and even that was met with resistance when the govt announced it. She has no life outside the master's home, a boyfriend is not allowed, given the master's fear of an unwanted pregnancy and the costs that goes with it. A weird phenomenon given SG's baby shortage.

Note: It is essentially a life of slavery. Allan Ooi felt the same way and committed suicide as he saw no way out of his plight and he is an educated Singaporean. Imagine what must be going through the minds of domestic maids?

Many a times I have noticed Singaporeans giving their maids the pecking order in public and on several times shouting or scolding their maids for mistakes made. Its downright humiliating. I've seen this happen in supermarkets, with the neighbor's maids or even about town.

Most of these maids are young women and scant regard is giving to their emotional wellbeing. Working in a foreign country in difficult conditions, long working hours, lack of sufficient time off, being homesick, insufficient rest, etc all take a physical and emotional toil on these young women. Would any Singaporean work under such circumstances?

On the other hand we have parents both of whom have no choice but to work to pay for the lifestyle they desire or having to make ends meet. They may not be happy with the situation they are in and are financially and mentally stressed. They have little thought to spare their maids whom usually bear the brunt of their frustrations.

Most parents know that they are potentially putting their child in harm's way as a result. Hence you see the spy cameras and video cameras and the constant need to monitor their maids from the workplace. Several people I know of are even using mobile technology to monitor their maids from cellphones.

Different people behave differently when put under constant physical and/or mental stress. If you have a domestic maid that fits the above typical situation, the likelihood that it might be your child that is abused by your maid as shown in the video clip is significant.

Something has to be done about it. Installing spy cams or web cams are not the long term solution either. Pointing the finger squarely at the maids is not the solution and is a convenient way of sweeping the problem under the carpet. A better solution is needed and it involves grownup Singaporeans.

Ahhh.. Mr. yellow. You have saved me from explaining and yes, that is the point i am driving at. Sometimes you do not need to explain too much and use a blurred example to test a sinkie's intelligence. It is quite fun, you can try sometimes.

Even though the clip is from Malaysia but it served as a reminder to sinkies who are too eager to boss a maid. I still do not believe that the maid will do such a thing to a toddler willingly, there must be something that drives her to it.

Based on the news report, the police are the investigating the cause of it. Yes, the maid has to be jailed for that, no doubt. But what drives her to behave like that, a normal human being will not do that to a toddler.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Tony, while I agree with you that many people possess that "sinkie" arrogance you describe, r u condoning the maid's behaviour becos her employees may be "sinkies"?

What has the kid done to deserve that torture? And pls, don't tell me the kid is a sinkie too.. she's only a toddler.

Pia, i believe mr yellow has explained that. i do not condone to that and was even horrified that the maid torture the child this way.

But i still do not believe a human is naturally this way, there is something that drives her to behave like that. If that negative driving force is removed, you will see a normal human being again.

One of the negative driving force that i can thinking of to cause a person to behave this way is sinkie arrogance.

This is my presumption and not actual fact of the case, even the police is in the investigation of the cause of it. But my presumption is pretty accurate.

As i already say, sinkie arrogance can exist in people of other nationality, it is just in different forms.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Thanks for posting. So the employers are not at fault?
This explains the mentality & immaturity of an 18 year old.

I still do not believe the maid will do that willingly. One explanation is she is really young and at 18 years of age, a person can be very emotional at this age and do not know how to handle stress.

The stress of always in the house and do so many things. 18 year old should be out partying and not locked in the house to work.

Last edited:

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal

Pia, i believe mr yellow has explained that. i do not condone to that and was even horrified that the maid torture the child this way.

But i still do not believe a human is naturally this way, there is something that drives her to behave like that. If that negative driving force is removed, you will see a normal human being again.

One of the negative driving force that i can thinking of to cause a person to behave this way is sinkie arrogance.

I note your points..

Just that to me now, the scenario looks like... a pent-up adult (for whatever reasons no yet established) wallops a small boy. Uncle Witness admonishess the wounded young boy who's writhing in pain, "Your parents must have done something bad to the mugger to make him beat you up.. shame on your parents!".

Or he turns to the other witnesses who were holding down the mugger, saying, "It's not his fault, blame the boy's parents! I've got some idea what kind of people they are, never mind whether I know them personally or not"

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I base on the notion that humans are naturally kind and nice.

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal

I base on the notion that humans are naturally kind and nice.

But you're not giving the benefit of that notion to the toddler's parents?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

But you're not giving the benefit of that notion to the toddler's parents?

This notion is for all humans , including the parents as well.

My idea is arrogance that cause the maid emotional damage plus seeing her as a maid as someone who can be control and no respect to her.

The employers are at a better position to decide what to do rather than the maid. So any fault happens, the employer has to be checked first.

Are you very young? I thought an adult should know this.

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal

Are you very young? I thought an adult should know this.

I should be older than you, because I've outgrown the youthful folly of being too over-eager to spring a label quickly on people.

The truth may reveal the parents to be at fault, but I'm not jumping the gun. The contention is the toddler is not at fault, while the maid is, however oppressed she is.

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal

in that case, 18 years old should not be out making $$ for their families. We should ban those younger than 30 to be maids overseas. come on lah, in your eagerness to slam us, you are talking through your nose again.

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Mr Yellow is just a keling black trash in disguise.

he got gripes being the black and smelly he is thats why hes masquerading as 'Yellow'

:rolleyes:

Lu Bu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

That'e why we need maids from china to take care of singapore chinese babies. Instead we have prostitutes from china to make more chinese babies in singapore.

You got to be kidding. If maids from china are permitted here then the number of marriage break ups & divorces will shoot through the roof! PRC women are home wreckers! :oIo:

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey u stupid motherfucker, I don't give a damn what that animal has gone thru, don't take it out on a kid.

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey u stupid motherfucker, what can u do? BWaahhhaaaAAAAAAAAAA

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I should be older than you, because I've outgrown the youthful folly of being too over-eager to spring a label quickly on people.

The truth may reveal the parents to be at fault, but I'm not jumping the gun. The contention is the toddler is not at fault, while the maid is, however oppressed she is.

This is not call labeling. This is call understanding life and human behavior through real experience. That is why i ask you if you are really young.