• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I swear to God, if I see this maid I will break her neck with my both hand! I swear!

_AXL_

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: I swear to God, if I see this maid I will break her neck with my both hand! I swe

do what she did to me, you want to spend time in changi chalet? my lawyer will sue you til you lose your job, your family and your dog.

she is not dead right? the girl only complain pain, but did not die, no bruise (if not they know earlier), it must be less painful than it look.
what did not kill you make you stronger.

u damn funny... if u actually can afford a lawyer which i certainly doubt so (cos u sound so much like a loser), should that happen to me and i beat the maid to death, i can plead temporary insanity and the whole nation would believe me. manslaughter at most, with most part spent at hougang chalet. oh, and for your case, u dont need to get a lawyer if i stepped on u... just report to the police and the public prosecutor will do the rest. FOC...:rolleyes: do u actually know the law???

oh, by the way, not everyone afraid of changi chalet. all i did was to offer to show u severity of the abuse. if u dont want to, just decline me... but i seriously doubt u would be able to lose my job (cos i dont have a permanent one now), lose my family (my in-laws r too bloody rich and influential) and i dont think my dog likes ugly and boastful people like u.

go on and live in your own dreams, loser.:rolleyes:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: I swear to God, if I see this maid I will break her neck with my both hand! I swe

sure i can afford it.

severity? the little kid was alright? what severity? you have a few screw loose in there.

to angelo, why would i lie about my race? you could be a chinaman disguise as sinkies.

_AXL_

Alfrescian
Loyal

sure i can afford it.

severity? the little kid was alright? what severity? you have a few screw loose in there.

of course u can afford it... in your dreams!:rolleyes:

u dont know me and yet had the temerity to threaten to make me lose my job, family and dog. god!!! how naive u r... pls, i m an unknown entity to u.

maybe not me, but never, ever, assume that u r superior to someone unknown. that assumption would one day become your biggest fuck-up one day... remember, there is always a higher mountain... well, unless u r one of the nation's politicians.

today's lesson is free... dont ask for anymore, cos u cant afford it. oh, and pls dont reply me anymore. cos u will end up proving me right, that u r an idiot...:wink:

CENWEN

Alfrescian
Loyal

Home > Breaking News > Singapore > Story
April 3, 2009
Babysitter from hell <!--10 min-->
Installing spycam will prevent her from abusing your child <!-- headline one : start --> <!-- headline one : end --> <!-- show image if available --> <!--<tr><td>
viewMorePhotos.gif
View more photos
<div class="border_dbl2_bn"">
c.gif
</div> </td></tr>--> <table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr></tr> <tr> </tr> <tr> </tr> <tr> </tr> <tr valign="bottom"> <td width="330">
vbmaid1.jpg

</td> <td width="10">
c.gif
</td> <td valign="bottom">
c.gif

Screenshots of the clip that attracted more than 17,000 viewers by Thursday evening. The clip was put up on Stomp on Thursday. -- PHOTO: YOUTUBE.COM
</td></tr> </tbody></table> <table> <tbody><tr><td> <div class="vclearleft">
viewMorePhotos.gif
View more photos </div> </td></tr> </tbody></table> <!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--> SETTING up a spycam could well be the best way for parents here to keep watch on their maids and the children under their care.

<table valign="top" width="200" align="left"> <tbody><tr><td class="padr8"> <!-- Vodcast --> <!-- Background Story --> <style type="text/css"> #related .quote {background-color:#E7F7FF; padding:8px;margin:0px 0px 5px 0px;} #related .quote .headline {font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px;font-weight:bold; border-bottom:3px double #007BFF; color:#036; text-transform:uppercase; padding-bottom:5px;} #related .quote .text {font-size:11px;color:#036;padding:5px 0px;} </style> <div id="related" class="vclear"> <div class="quote"> <div class="headline">Child-abuse video causes uproar</div> <div class="text">SINGAPORE parents do not trust domestic workers enough to leave their children alone with them.

That is the finding of a poll conducted by my paper which found that 15 of 20 young parents would not do so.</div> <div class="text" align="right"> ... more</div> </div> <div class="quote"> <div class="headline">What parents and netizens are saying</div> <div class="text">HERE'S what netizens and parents who spoke to my paper said of the video: 'I've heard too many horror stories of maids lying, cheating, stealing and even abusing the children under their care. I would not take the chance of endangering my child's life.' - Mr Wesley Gunter, 28, public relations executive, father of a 22-month-old boy

'What kind of hurt is being inflicted to this little kid? Internal injury? Trauma to the head? This has to stop. I can't bear to watch the video. It's totally sadistic.' - Stomper devilogy, father with a young daughter</div> <div class="text" align="right"> ... more</div> </div> </div> </td></tr> </tbody></table> Security experts told my paper that some surveillance systems with spycams - some smaller than a thumb - allow parents to log on to a website and monitor what goes on in their homes while they are at work. 'This way, you are aware of what's happening at home at all times. You'd have peace of mind,' said Mr Shaun Eric, general manager of security firm AA Security.
Agreeing, sales manager Rina Low, 32, said: 'With the cameras, I'd know what goes on when I am not around.'
Their comments came in the wake of a video clip, posted on citizen-journalism site Stomp, showing what appears to be a maid brutally kicking, trampling and flinging around a young girl.
Police said they will be contacting the Stomper to obtain more information on the video. The clip was put up on Stomp on Thursday and, by evening, more than 17,000 people had watched it. The clip attracted over 140 comments, many of them from parents.
It is not known when the attack took place. But the incident occurred in what looked like the living room of a Housing Board flat.
'I think the maid dared to do this because the girl is still very young and can't speak up for herself,' said Stomper mushroomi.
A straw poll conducted by my paper showed that a majority of parents here have misgivings about entrusting their children to domestic workers.
There were a few exceptions.
'I trust my maid. Installing a spycam would betray that trust,' said consultant G. Cheah, 31. -- MY PAPER
See the STOMP article and video here

CENWEN

Alfrescian
Loyal

Caught in the Act
Posted on 02 Apr, 2009 10:30
Shocking video: Maid kicks, kicks and kicks child

A STOMPer came across this shocking video online, of a maid physically abusing a young child.

The contributor of the video said this actually happened to the child of his sister's friend.

The contributor said online:

"Heartache to watch this but please be careful with your maid at home and this is not the first that I ever watch but this one really make me heartbroken and looking at his child being helplessly abuse is really pain in the eyes and it only happen recently."

In the video, the maid was seen kicking, dragging and stomping on the crying child, while apparently feeding another.

In a response to the story, Police said:

"In response to media queries, Police will be contacting the STOMPer to obtain more information on the video footage."

getArticlePhoto.do

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

of course u can afford it... in your dreams!:rolleyes:

u dont know me and yet had the temerity to threaten to make me lose my job, family and dog. god!!! how naive u r... pls, i m an unknown entity to u.

maybe not me, but never, ever, assume that u r superior to someone unknown. that assumption would one day become your biggest fuck-up one day... remember, there is always a higher mountain... well, unless u r one of the nation's politicians.

today's lesson is free... dont ask for anymore, cos u cant afford it. oh, and pls dont reply me anymore. cos u will end up proving me right, that u r an idiot...:wink:
? ? you are such a wacko.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal

CB Kia tonychat,

talked a lot of cock after your ban expired huh..:biggrin:

dun offend too much ppl, later kena banned again.. why u so thick-skin like sinkies huh, kena banned time again still got face to come back..:biggrin:

:oIo::oIo: uncle weekend busy enjoying life, monday will come back to fuck u again:oIo::oIo:

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod

i say let's boycott this product.
knn...take advantage of others misfortune to promote their products.:oIo:

You'd have peace of mind,' said Mr Shaun Eric, general manager of security firm AA Security.

_AXL_

Alfrescian
Loyal

i say let's boycott this product.
knn...take advantage of others misfortune to promote their products.:oIo:

this kind of product has been around for the longest time already, and not only available thru this co. i agree with u that taking advantage of this unfortunate incident to promote their products could only be done by scumbags, but i feel the product itself is useful.

what m i saying??? boycott the company!!! buy from their competitors instead... oh no, i m not selling them or remotely related to this industry...:wink: